Selling: MLME, MM, AFF8kM, AImp mk2, and more!

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Taking offers on the following items:

Mindforce
Res chip
Wormhole chip
Neo 55 implant

Weapons
MLME
Ancient Mod Merc EP40
Ancient FF8kM
Ancient Imp mk2
Rockjacker Mentor Edition
m71a2
EP40
EP41
EP43
EP45
EP50
Maddox 4

Amps
Evil, Dante, a204, a106

Armor
Carramone Set
Protector of the Empire Set
Chronicle Set w/o Feet (but feet can likely be arranged)
Shadow Set
8A SGA Plate Set

Faps
Imp fap
Mod fap
Mod fap SGA
Vivo 2500 SGA (L)

Land Area
Proteron Pasture OLA#46 (Co-Owned with Skippie but you'd be buying 100% ownership)

Space
Mothership "Thule" 4k SI/Part (Co-Owned with Atami, BD, and Theren but you'd be buying 100% ownership)
Corinth Hangar+Privateer 1k SI/Part +Thruster

PM offers please. Mods/Players, please keep the thread clean.

Last edited:
:)

pm sent.......(just to bump up the word count)

Hmmm, I see sell out not sale starting here :mad:

damn got so excited forgot to say PM me with MLME price lol

Can you post some SB/BO and current tiers on the items?

Actually I'm selling it all. Thanks for keeping the thread clean. Oh and don't worry, any LA sale won't happen until after prizes have been awarded for the 30 for 30 contest on the LA.

Last edited:
Actually I'm selling it all. Thanks for keeping the thread clean. Oh and don't worry, any LA sale won't happen until after prizes have been awarded for the 30 for 30 contest on the LA.

Whats the 30/30 contest? Do you have a link?

Seller specifically requested a clean sales thread. If you have no real business trying to buy these items, please move on. Thanks.

If you have no real business trying to buy these items, please move on. Thanks.

I have some real business concerning OLA 46. I have an offer on the table for 50% of that particular land area which I've co-owned 50/50 with Star for 13 months. Why the fact that I confirmed that offer was sent via PM on this thread was modded via rule 5.5 escapes the hell outta me.

Why the fact that I confirmed that offer was sent via PM on this thread was modded via rule 5.5 escapes the hell outta me.

Just public confirmation that we're already dealing w/ this specific issue via PM.

{removed}

....nah censored. Bids retracted, other deal on horizon

Last edited:
Bump it up....some stuff sold already. :)

Might be a good idea to tell us what has sold already so we dont waste time PM ing

Might be a good idea to tell us what has sold already so we dont waste time PM ing
Unless ofc it is stuff that I had 2+ of, which happens to be the case so far. :p

hehe gl m8 just didnt wanna waste your time :)

Bump it up....

Tier numbers? TIRs? SB/BOs?

Free bump

The fact that you don't answer my pm means that you are Not interested to sell stuff to me?

Buck.

That's nice stuff... but where the f.. is the second Imp DOA ? (dont link me the other one, I know it)

free bump

That's nice stuff... but where the f.. is the second Imp DOA ? (dont link me the other one, I know it)

free bump

Girts has one, and I think Skalman still has the other one :)

Starbump :)

Freddie

Bump it up....

i feel that bankruptcy in the game will come earlier :coffee:

Bump it up...

That was a very cool link and I'll use this one later:

"Once the monkeys learn they can vote themselves bananas, they'll never climb another tree."

However, "superficial means of appeasement" (pretty graphics) can't cover the main "civic virtues" issues (loot) that EU has.

Bump it up...

Back