MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

They should have less than 50K each after deducting auction fees so it's a nice deal :D

Assuming that they don't really trust one another, each should hold the login info for the avatar?

Rep whore:silly2:

But on a more serious note a awesome gesture.

It's just bullshit that the EU community have to resort to such matters (very noble gesture of you btw Star) only to have MA sit on their fucking hands and watch this scam unfold.

Absolutely pathetic MA...Pull your finger out and get with the program!

:mad:

Really?

And what if someone sells a 100k item to someone, and recieve the money IRL... then contacts MA and says that the buyer scammed him, and they return the money, allowing him to have 100k + the item, and the buyer to have nada?

The point is: They can't really do anything, except give any info to the police should it be requested (and they have said that they will give info to police if asked in cases like this)

Hehe.... Star just give me the 5k.

Plane Ticket = $3000
Cordless Drill for the collection = $100

That would still leave me with $1900 left over.....

Dont anyone know who they are IRL?

Anyway , awesome gesture star , you define Entropia society.

cheers

ermik

I can sustain Star`s 50k with 2k peds. Nobody should be left alone in a good deed.

Better spend those 5k$ on a party at the scammers house .. with maybe some Hells Angels involved :eek::wtg:

Better spend those 5k$ on a party at the scammers house .. with maybe some Hells Angels involved :eek::wtg:

so... spend 5k USD on advertizing and special 'invitations'? :laugh:

cool

ah, how I love our community.... :cheer::headbang::shower:
and how I hate scammers :boxer::handgun::sniper::whip::spank::nutkick:

+rep given to the Star of the day ;)

Nothing more to say, except that I hope it gets sorted out.

Lez.

PS: geez Star don't tell us this is all your own peds!

Last edited:
Bad idea, Star... They shouldn't have a single PEC for this. It's like paying a hijacker so that they, and everyone, can see that there is a profit in fu**ing the people around you...

If Star can manage this deal, I chip in 1K ped for Star's 50K.

I'm not all stunned yet. There's usually more to it when Star is farming rep.

I'd bow if this is going to work out though.

Really?

And what if someone sells a 100k item to someone, and recieve the money IRL... then contacts MA and says that the buyer scammed him, and they return the money, allowing him to have 100k + the item, and the buyer to have nada?

The point is: They can't really do anything, except give any info to the police should it be requested (and they have said that they will give info to police if asked in cases like this)

Point of it is that a loan system should be implemented to stop shit like this happening. But that's just too fucking logical don't you think? :rolleyes:

Point of it is that a loan system should be implemented to stop shit like this happening. But that's just too fucking logical don't you think? :rolleyes:

I agree that a lending system would help in cases like this, but unfortunately there is no lending system so we have to trust the people we loan our stuff to.

This type of trust scam is as old as EU and people are still falling into the trap...

I hope it works out in the end.

Cheers :beerchug:

Bad idea, Star... They shouldn't have a single PEC for this. It's like paying a hijacker so that they, and everyone, can see that there is a profit in fu**ing the people around you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ransom_(1996_film)
If I would have a telepathic device to read minds, I would love to be remotely attached to their brains, with a bag of popcorn, just to watch their torments.. :)

While it appears that Star's intentions are honourable, I have to agree with Franz.

This just sends out the wrong message to the scum who want to do this sort of thing.

Why? H A is a legal group no illegal or criminal ppl in there. :)

Now give his gun back!

+rep for star

-damian
disclaim: my englishe sucks i know:p

50k to whichever of the 3 assholes who stole Rep's gun returns it. You don't have to say a word, just fuck over your friends just like you are used to doing. The gun is 150k in auction so 150k/3 = 50k which is your share either way.

After his gun is returned, I'll promise to fork over the 50k. I won't say a word about it after and you can blame one of your 2 pals in this. The other one will likely believe you and then you are off the hook! Sounds simple? It is! ;)

Trying to scam the scammers? :laugh: I dont think they are that stupid.

Hehe.... Star just give me the 5k.

Plane Ticket = $3000
Cordless Drill for the collection = $100

That would still leave me with $1900 left over.....

Give me the 5k instead. If Rilort lives where he used to just a short while ago its a $10 fuel bill for me to get there so I'd spend the money more wisely ;)

Dont anyone know who they are IRL?

Anyway , awesome gesture star , you define Entropia society.

cheers

ermik

I do, actually.. It's so sad to see people around you turn into shit!

Very generous of you dear!

Trying to scam the scammers? :laugh: I dont think they are that stupid.

Maybe Star should offer 60k PED, that would increase the profit of one of the scammers, on the 100% loss to the others, compared to the actual sales attempt!
And hell this people are scammers, don´t think they give a shit about their friends if it comes to increased profit.
It is just 1 more scam, and they did it already, what they could lose?
Reputation? Imho they give a shit about their REP, they are just greedy assholes, nothing more!

As far i know the whole story right there is a RL proceedings ongoing. So if a court force MA to reverse all transactions with this MM (and MA state every PEC have a unique number) maybe on the end Star is the only one who lost his 50k.

Nice offer, +rep !

Why there is gun returned? Fishy? Hell yeah, when we count litano and rilort met more than once in RL and claimed to be friends?

Now pls , dont tell me no one knows where rilort or sacklitch lives now... I think you have to get this info somewhere.. And when you get one, you will get the other

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/186219-improved-mk3.html

Why? H A is a legal group no illegal or criminal ppl in there. :)

Now give his gun back!

+rep for star

-damian
disclaim: my englishe sucks i know:p

To sponsor a party isn't illegal or criminal either :p

And i want to add, that its generous from star... but he is doing it for people absolutely without balls, just check reps profile picture.. One can say , uh.. a tough guy.. BUT WTF????

I bet you know where they are living, but you just miss balls to buy that ticket and met them irl :((, so you hire lawyer and you pray to have it solved in 10 year by legal way... BULLSHIT !

Back