MMW : Magic Mushrooms World (OLA32)

Zhorgul

Old Alpha
Society
NOTA
Lee Zhorgul Salmon
CHeck out for a new Teleport at coords 288/557 ;)

OMG you will find plenty Atraxs there :D

Taxes : hunting 3.9% / Mining 4.9%

Events :
I disabled the option, if you want to organize an event, please contact me.

This is the official MMW (OLA 32) thread where you can post comments about the LA and where I'll post should there be any events or such things to promote that place. Thanks in advance for your participation and have fun ! ;)

Last edited:
Nice will swing by sometime...

Found this place by accident yesterday (was on a bit of a wander).. Had never met a mushroom before :) lol @ my surprise when a young one kicked my ass in a cloud of red smoke!! Theres a nice mix of foul and trax there to keep me occupied aswell.

Will definately be coming back for more!

:yay:

I love fungoids , I'll check it out :)

its nice to see you active in EU again Zhor ;)

BTW also for fungoid drops... the elusive frean d epsilon

Last edited:
Is the mining tax really 7.9%? :rofl:

great job, now dont go changing your mind every two weeks. this is about the long term. no such thing as a quick buck in entropia. at least in my experience.

Looking Good zhorgul, Welcome back, long time no see, yadayadayada ;P

GL m8

Rip

Is the mining tax really 7.9%? :rofl:

Makes me think I forgot to put the ores found on MMW : Gazzurdite, Kanérium, Belkar // Garcen, Magerian mist, Typolinic steam to my knowledge.

These are quite nice minerals and even at that tax, if you don't get it, someone else will ...

great job, now dont go changing your mind every two weeks. this is about the long term. no such thing as a quick buck in entropia. at least in my experience.

Don't worry, I have been running 3T my other LA since summer 2005.

Thanks all for your support :)
we'll certainly meet in game :p

Makes me think I forgot to put the ores found on MMW : Gazzurdite, Kanérium, Belkar // Garcen, Magerian mist, Typolinic steam to my knowledge.

These are quite nice minerals and even at that tax, if you don't get it, someone else will ...

Don't worry, I have been running 3T my other LA since summer 2005.

Thanks all for your support :)
we'll certainly meet in game :p

Durulium too ofc ;) I'll still go there to shoot a few mushrooms anyway, i just think you'd make a lot more money if you at least reduced the tax to the same as the hunting tax or people will just mine to the south of your land area and not inside... :twocents:

The LA is nice. I hunted there before the crazy trax spawn. Gonna check it out again.

Sent a support today talking about several problems I got reported from people going to MMW :

- There are still some Big big (Stalker) atraxs wandering about on the LA from the previous owner settings. Same with Fouls.

- Much mobs seems to be blocked on the mountain west of the LA

- Too many fungoids are outside the LA (South and East).

Hopefully these problems will be solved and allow me to offer you a good quality spawn of mushrooms.

Thanks to the people who reported me these troubles. Don't hesitate to give your comments on the LA on this thread ;)

nice step u took zorgul:thumbup:

gonna camp there soon:yay:

are there still Fungoids?

I'd love to hunt Fungoids.. even got the right gear! (goblin + expedition helmet + acid plates :)) but... is there still a decent spawn somewhere (except fr CND)...

Via Wiki I can't seem to find good spots..

I'm asking this, since I heard that Zorghul sold his land...

Can someone help me out here?

any help greatly appreciated! :)

Regards

BB

Bump.. common peeps someone must know where to find Fungoids these days:)

:computer: waiting very patiently ...:D

Bump.. common peeps someone must know where to find Fungoids these days:)

:computer: waiting very patiently ...:D

if you cant wait for ppl to answer, why dont you take a quick run upto the land area yaself and have a look ;)

I' d love to make a run.. but currently at work :(

well not working really hard atm...

But point taken! I'll pay a visit tonight!

BB

Last edited:
Visited MMW tonight for the first time. Thinned out some atrax and fouls and then got 2 globals on mushrooms :yay:

7.9% mining tax? Bit too steep for my liking.. with mainly common ores and Ens to offer... needs to come down a bit..

I vote for more Fungoids in that LA!

anybody with me? enough trax to be found elsewhere:)

I'd love to see a rise in population of those funny acid spraying Mushrooms!:wtg:

An LA offering exclusively Fungoids might be good fr business, as they are hard to find elsewhere (except CND). I'd gladly make 5 TP-jumps to reach that area, kind of an attraction park. Maybe throw in some medium sized Gravidores, although it seems hard to find DNA fr those mobs.

From a business part of view, Zhorgul, I think I'd be a great hit!

Last edited:
Alright guys, Looks like MA worked a bit on the LA after I sent them some support. I've asked them to get the spawn more homogeneus and to remove the former big traxs still alive there.

Tho in the process they removed the lil lake I had next to my Shed and my shed also lol ! :p

The 2 shopkeepers are currently 6 feet under ... If I find the one who did that I'll blast him with some plasma gun ;)

Of course I'd like a 2nd Fungoid DNA ... If you loot a fungoid hat, I'm ready to pay 10k peds for it so far so let me know it's much more than needed for that place to be cool.

Have fun !

4 months later

Guys I'm pleased to tell you that AT LAST the LA is fully operationnal with Shopkeepers and fungoids all for the taking !!!

Also you may have a good laught when you'll see the way they fixed the undergroung bug I had for 4 months ... Your comments are more than welcomed :)

Glad to hear you are back up and running. This was one of my favourite places :D

Glad to hear it's working again, I will visit it for sure. :yay:

I will visit too I like to hunt some fungoid :yay:

EDIT :

It's still impossible to find any fungoid hat or fungoid DNA so far. SO I raised the maturity and made it a guardian spawn maxed. You will certainly have to kill some of the youngs that remains to make the bigger ones spawn.

So you may take some time to go there but you will find some challenge. And remember that if you ever loot a fungoid hat, pm me :)

have fun !

NEW TP @ 288/557 ;)

LA full of Atraxs Dom/Alpha !!

Go check it out :)

more to come ... ;)

Taxes: 3.9% Hunt / 4.9% Mining

Have fun!

Back