MNM - "Total Chaos Events" - (VIDEO)

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
On Friday night April 9th ... MindStar Radio was re-launched, along with my MidNite Moods show which will air every Friday night at midnight in-world time. Part of the activities include the popular Total Chaos Ring Events ... and this outing was no different.

However ... with this video, I took a few liberties with text, and ... the participants were dealing with a bit of a challenge that apparently the developers don't feel needs to be fixed at this particular time ... you'll see what I mean. :D

[YOUTUBE]l3neqtIjIXg[/YOUTUBE]​

Very nice evening/night :). Thanks for organising everyhing and of course for the music. I had really good time :laugh:. And gratz again to all the winners :rolleyes:.
And i am on the video too - in green, orange shiny shorts :yay:.

Unfortunetly i already know i will not be able to join this friday :(. But will do my best to be there next week :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Very nice evening/night :). Thanks for organising everyhing and of course for the music. I had really good time :laugh:. And gratz again to all the winners :rolleyes:.
And i am on the video too - in green, orange shiny shorts :yay:.

Unfortunetly i already know i will not be able to join this friday :(. But will do my best to be there next week :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Yes indeed ... it was a crazy night, just like always. And you were one of the last 2 standing in one of the events as well, so good for you. When you can make it to the show again, then perhaps you can go all the way to the end next time. :D Thanks for joining us!

Last edited:
:woot:
I'm so happy MSR is back ! These events are the best thing I've experienced since my arrival at 30-08-2009.. and finally i have some enjoyment again.. Thank you MS9 ! :hug:

See you all in ring next friday.. :boxer: :saint:

And by the way.. IRKEN POWER !!!! :thumbup:

:woot:
I'm so happy MSR is back ! These events are the best thing I've experienced since my arrival at 30-08-2009.. and finally i have some enjoyment again.. Thank you MS9 ! :hug:

See you all in ring next friday.. :boxer: :saint:

And by the way.. IRKEN POWER !!!! :thumbup:

Glad to be BACK ... and DEFINITELY glad to have you with us again. It's always a crazy time when you're around, but then the whole group is like that ... and if not ... they soon WILL be. :D I'm going to be expanding the events and doing other things outside of Corinth as well, so everyone needs to stay tuned for that. My socmate Mac made a cool suggestion, and I think I'm going there. :laugh:

*I have a feeling it's going to be "battle royale" between Irkens and NBK ...
with a bit of Wild D3amons thrown in for good measure ... I'm sure Moonie will do his part for JSA as well ... he's not so bad ya know*
:yay:

Fun times.

Man, interesting to see the server lag I get down under.

When I was attacking the pogoing guy at 0:37, I struck twice, did no damage, gave up, then ran away, and THEN he died. I didn't stop attacking him because he was killed, which is how it looks in the vid.

:( MA, give us some more tubes!

It was you xillonz!

I fell out of the ring through the fence and felt cheated of a righteous death, so I ran back in unarmed and pogo'd until I was heinously slaughtered. Thank you xillonz for restoring my dignity ;-)

Thanks MS9 and everyone; good times!

He He fun times as always, Rallying the troops for this weeks show :p

Glad to have you back MS9!!!

Haha awesome vid! and a huge lol @ the dude doin a "JC Van Damme-split" around 2:42 :laugh: looks like pure mayhem to me, might check it out this friday! :laugh:

Haha awesome vid! and a huge lol @ the dude doin a "JC Van Damme-split" around 2:42 :laugh: looks like pure mayhem to me, might check it out this friday! :laugh:

Oh cool JT ... and yes, that was quite the split there. That's "Sam Narcio" ... a new player who got the TP run to Corinth by Jeffe from Irken Invaders. He's quite the guy, and a lot of fun ... great sense of humor. He's definitely a part of our crowd now. You should come out when you can and participate in the total chaos events, they get nuts, and it's non-stop laughter with the chat going on all the time. It just gets better and better. :D

woot calli in the purple boots !!!!! It was a blast and looking forward to tonight!!!!

That ring is a fly trap and I was the fly :laugh:

I agree 1000% with Afigens!! Glad to see you back MS9, you were dearly missed :)

On Friday night April 9th ... MindStar Radio was re-launched, along with my MidNite Moods show which will air every Friday night at midnight in-world time. Part of the activities include the popular Total Chaos Ring Events ... and this outing was no different.

However ... with this video, I took a few liberties with text, and ... the participants were dealing with a bit of a challenge that apparently the developers don't feel needs to be fixed at this particular time ... you'll see what I mean. :D

[YOUTUBE]l3neqtIjIXg[/YOUTUBE]​

Sweeeeet Video! lol yeah it was an awesome night :), I had a really good time. This was actually my first time going to one of these because I'm usually working around this time. I'm the guy with the messed up pants and faded blue shirt in the first part of the video who thinks he's a grasshopper :laugh:. I'm the guy who suggested we use sweat guns for the pvp LOL. I think I got 3rd 1 time lol, not bad for a professional sweater :laugh:. I will definitely try and make it again. I've seen all of your wonderful posts on the forums and it was nice to finally meet you in game :).

Steevv er steeevvv er stevvv er Steve =P (doesn't matter lol)

Fun, fun, fun ... that's what it's all about ... getting a bunch of crazy-ass people together and letting loose. Enjoying the music and the spontaneous moments, even though we have events scheduled. I'm going to be adding something unique each week to the regular activities to keep the fun going, so be prepared for ANYthing. :D

To Ms Calli ... you are always a vital part of our gatherings for sure, and your efforts are immensely appreciated ... love your energy, and I'm glad you're a part of the JSA family elsewhere ... we love you. :hug:

To my gal pal Softy ... you're ALways getting yourself into messy places, but that's what makes our gatherings so unexpectedly nuts. We've been together a loooooong-ass time, and it just wouldn't be the same without you. Same with your hubby :)wave: Hi Comp) ... the two of you are quite special ... and it's kinda nice to have a blue smurf sexy-geek guru pro to lend his expertise when I get hung up in the computer matrix. :D

To Ms Kitty ... thanks Hon ... you have always been a special friend, and it's nice running into you now and then. We go back a ways as well, and it's nice still having friends around who have traveled this virtual road with me. Hope all is well my dear. :hug:

To Steve ... how cool you were there for the first time, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It can get rather nuts on Friday nights, because anything goes, and usually does ... not to mention how fun and crazy the chat is. Hope to see you more Steve, and welcome to this nutbar crew. :D

See you all on the pier in a few hours! :yay:

Fun vid & eep at that pic. Awkward way to get stuck in...:eek:

DOES look painful for sure ... but did you see the look on Softy's face in that pic? :laugh: I wonder what that devious mind is up to. :silly2:

LOL does look like I am out for blood!! :laugh:

This is a softer one from tonight. :)

Last edited:
Totally awesome video!! Thanks Mindstar :D

:boxer:

LOL does look like I am out for blood!! :laugh:

This is a softer one from tonight. :)

Uhmmm ... looks like you got a lot of bumps goin' on there. :D You definitely heat up the night for the guys, that's for sure. :silly2:

Thanks txtech ;)

Have you posted the videos from Friday somewhere? :D

Cant wait for it also.. :yup:

Hey guys and gals ... sorry the video isn't up yet, but I've been otherwise engaged. I'll work on it tomorrow when I'm off, and hopefully I can get it posted. Besides ... Softy needs her evidence for the lawsuits, right? :D

Hey guys and gals ... sorry the video isn't up yet, but I've been otherwise engaged. I'll work on it tomorrow when I'm off, and hopefully I can get it posted. Besides ... Softy needs her evidence for the lawsuits, right? :D

LOL yeah, and these blood sucking Lawyers get paid by the hour!! :laugh:

Seriously thou, np I just thought it may have been posted else where and I missed it :)

LOL yeah, and these blood sucking Lawyers get paid by the hour!! :laugh:

Seriously thou, np I just thought it may have been posted else where and I missed it :)

NP 'gurl'friend ... and as soon as I have it ready I'll post it in this thread. ;)

Just an update ... the video will probably be delayed until Friday or the weekend ... I'm a bit under the weather and having a down day. :(

Status
Back