MOBS back at CND - Discussion

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Hi The Mobs are back at CND!

Time to start adjusting the settings, Miners and Hunters, Please post your thoughts here...

I Dont want to crowd it out for the miners, in general I think the move is only to Increase the Spawn and maturities of Mobs not available elsewhere.

I have no time to write here all i want, but CND definatly need big changes as there are many mountains and less ppl

As there are ~10x more miners then hunters you should think about it... i want 15 domes empty and 5 with desps and other unique mobs. exas and snables, atrax and small atroxes are sooo annoing.,... grr.. swometimes i just leave cnd

Last edited:
Mountains have been leveled for the most Part, I dont know if we can expect more terrain changes

As a dedicated CND miner, my suggestion would be:
1) Put all spawns back in the original domes for miners with a bad day that would like to hunt
2) Leave the spawns on low population to make it easier for one that ONLY mines to work around mobs to mine :) such as I

I personally love it the way it is!! I think it should be just all mining anyways :D BUT there are many others who don't.

Just PLEASE dont overpopulate it :) Remember, MINERS probably give you the majority % of ur PED income ;)

Might want to keep an eye on the maturity factors too, even regarding the "normal" mobs.

I.E. your argo and atrox DNAs can be minimized, but IIRC, there's no place for max maturity snarks, plumas, prancers, etc.

CND hunting should be about "the exotics", both in mob and maturity. There will still be plenty of room for miners. :)

I'm sure some folks could look at your DNA list and compare to current planet conditions to spot "holes" in hunting you can offer to cover.

terrain is fine as it is i think,

Hunters expect the unique (or almost unique ) mobs on high numbers,its not funny to move slow on cnd and searching the whole dome for mobs.
Daspy,cornoanterion and caperon on high spawn and maybe hight maturity.
No need for the other mobs...ppl go up to hunt or mine,all mobs like ambu,argo,trox,trax ,neconu ppl like to hunt on calypso,not on cnd.

My suggestion is to remove all crap mob DNA's and keep the unique ones,so u get happy miners and happy hunter.

never saw a sense of this annoying lil mobs in domes 1-15 :D
Maybe for Champions League,but is it worth to scare miners from domes the whole year to keep a event running wich is 1 day a weekend for 2 hours?:scratch2:

I agree that both miners and hunters need to be catered to.

As John stated, it's not just about mobs not available elsewhere... it's about the maturities not available elsewhere. Snarks, snables, prancer and plumas are available on the planet, but, afaik, not one land owner has DNA in place for those mobs... and I have yet to find max maturities of those, in decent numbers. They are also mobs that are not highly agro, so miners should have much problem with them, especially if it's just 2 domes... there are 18 other domes available!

Perhaps same with ambus... max the spawn maturity to attract those who want to, or are able to, hunt ambu stalkers. The other mobs, trox, berys, etc, I say keep them to minimum... They are found easily, in all levels of maturities, throughout Calypso.

As for the mobs not found on Calypso, I say, max out the numbers, and play about with maturities.

Like peoples already told, put thos exotic mobs like dasps coranteriors caperons and big maturity prancers snargs and rest domes empty for miners

Agree w/ Coz1969 for agreeing w/ me :D

Except for this.

Perhaps same with ambus... max the spawn maturity to attract those who want to, or are able to, hunt ambu stalkers.

I believe LA tests have been done before for max maturity ambu and the tax results were not good. :(

I say screw the miners and put max maturity max spawn dasps in every dome!!!

*just kidding*

But keep the rare stuff and some max maturity ambu to appease Black Hawk :D

Decent spawns and maturities for the exotic mobs = happy higher level and team hunters.

Maxed maturity and spawn for the Avery = big bird fun for most hunters.

Maxed maturity and medium spawn for the snables = great for tamers and not too aggressive for miners.

Everywhere else, low to medium maturity and density depending on mob aggro level = happy miners.

:cool:

Knowing how EU works there is small chance for us - the miners - to have some mob free space :( but here's what I think:

1. Leave the mobs not existing anywhere else in big spawn and mixed maturietes (so that all level hunters who can already kill them would be pleased)
2. Leave few domes empty of mobs and non PVP areas - so that miners can run around and do their job without being killed and need to kill
3. Leave few domes with some spawns for miners who are feeling unlucky mining or need a change - some smaller atroxes, bigger berycleds, small ambus - the stuff you had.
This way we all should be pleased, at least as much as you can please all people in one go that is :rolleyes:

This way ubers will have their reason to come to CND, miners will have their reason and real pleasure of running around without ammo and without bothering with creatures and also if miners will feel unlucky they will have a chance to hunt something that doesn't kill most of them in one hit.

Now, I must say one thing, Neverdie. I was on CND last weekend and I had one of the best mining runs ever! It was lovely!!! No creatures, few other miners, 3 nice hofs, several globals... that is what I would like to see on CND, but since I stand no chance what I wrote above is a good way for all of us, I think.
Whatever you do remember that miners are there too.... :ahh:

Thanks really appreceate the feedback.
I think there is a consensus here.
So far i think the Domes may need to look like this:

1. Small Population of max maturity Ambulimax ( plenty of room for miners to get around them)

2. Minimized Mob and Spawn

3. Sweaters dome medium mix Young Snable and Dakiba

4. Atrox young minimized Spawn

5. Snablesnot max maturity and Spawn.

6. Caperon High Spawn all maturities

7 Empty

8 Minimized Spawn tripudion and Foul etc

9 Atrax - Minimized Spawn

10. Avery Exotic Birds Max maturity and Spawn

11. longu youngs only - low Spawn

12. neconu Young - low Spawn

13. Berrys - High maturity minimum spawn

14 - Cornacaudaca, Snarksnot, Caudertagus - High Spawn, max maturity

15 - ALLophyl - medium Spawn - Medium maturity

16 - Dasp Young maxed

17 Dasp prowler+ medium Spawn

18. Cornoanterion young maxed

19. Cornoanterion Max Maturity low-Medium Spawn - Atrox Max maturity low -med Spawn

20 Conroanterion Medium Maturity - Max Spawn.

Further feedback Welcome

Last edited:
Hi The Mobs are back at CND!

Time to start adjusting the settings, Miners and Hunters, Please post your thoughts here...

I Dont want to crowd it out for the miners, in general I think the move is only to Increase the Spawn and maturities of Mobs not available elsewhere.

RGR that ! No point having chickens or traxes. CND was and will be miners place.

Hunters expect the unique (or almost unique ) mobs on high numbers,its not funny to move slow on cnd and searching the whole dome for mobs.
No need for the other mobs...ppl go up to hunt or mine,all mobs like ambu,argo,trox,trax ,neconu ppl like to hunt on calypso,not on cnd.

My suggestion is to remove all crap mob DNA's and keep the unique ones,so u get happy miners and happy hunter.

never saw a sense of this annoying lil mobs in domes 1-15 :D
Maybe for Champions League,but is it worth to scare miners from domes the whole year to keep a event running wich is 1 day a weekend for 2 hours?:scratch2:

Thats what i mean with my post ( sure with better eng and so on :) )
I have no time to write here all i want, but CND definatly need big changes as there are many mountains and less ppl

As there are ~10x more miners then hunters you should think about it... i want 15 domes empty and 5 with desps and other unique mobs. exas and snables, atrax and small atroxes are sooo annoing.,... grr.. swometimes i just leave cnd

Carefull on the high spawn for Daspys as It would really suck to kill 5-6dasps before getting to your almost dead daspy which critted you-

but a nice spawn, so I can stand at the same spot and tag 2-3mobs before having to move

1. Small Population of max maturity Ambulimax ( plenty of room for miners to get around them)

Woot for this ND! Ambu stalkers are a huge draw for me as long as there are enough to keep me shooting.

looks like a decent compromise on the spawns there, ND... I look forward to decreasing some of the spawn densities :handgun:

Like peoples already told, put thos exotic mobs like dasps coranteriors caperons and big maturity prancers snargs and rest domes empty for miners

Agree :).....................

WOOT gald to have alot of the spawns back, going up there always made a fun hunting trip in the past :yay:

In an ideal world we'd have domes 1-20 empty ...completely for miners.

Domes 21-40 for hunters, with mobs for hunters needs.

Dome 41 - Dare who enters ! Super duper uber mob of every type...max maturity and numbers ...yikes !

2. Minimized Mob and Spawn

3. Sweaters dome medium mix Young Snable and Dakiba

4. Atrox young minimized Spawn

5. Snablesnot max maturity and Spawn.

6. Caperon High Spawn all maturities

7 Empty

8 Minimized Spawn tripudion and Foul etc

9 Atrax - Minimized Spawn

10. Avery Exotic Birds Max maturity and Spawn

11. longu youngs only - low Spawn

12. neconu Young - low Spawn

13. Berrys - High maturity minimum spawn

14 - Cornacaudaca, Snarksnot, Caudertagus - High Spawn, max maturity

15 - ALLophyl - medium Spawn - Medium maturity

16 - Dasp Young maxed

17 Dasp prowler+ medium Spawn

18. Cornoanterion young maxed

19. Cornoanterion Max Maturity low-Medium Spawn - Atrox Max maturity low -med Spawn

20 Conroanterion Medium Maturity - Max Spawn.

Only one response:

:thumbup:

All mining all the time!!

Well, of course keep the unique mobs, with more numbers perhaps. But if there are mobs like there were pre VU10, Mandu won't be using CND. Just not worth it.

just logged off after another good run up on the rock, great spawn mix that i have seen so far, as a dedicated miner I had no probs getting around mobs to claims (although still got a bit skittish and wacked on the armour and loaded up the pistol)

Well done ND

It all looks like a good plan, just I'd like to see dome 19 with a better spawn. If I go to CND kitted up for Dasp I like to give the corno and atrox (max maturities) a run - but need at least a medium spawn.

Caperon - high spawn, medium maturity pls. :)

Thanks will keep tweaking it.. Keep posting feedback..

Agree w/ Coz1969 for agreeing w/ me :D

Except for this.

I believe LA tests have been done before for max maturity ambu and the tax results were not good. :(

I am all for ambu stalkers yes yes yes please oh please can we please nd huh huh huh can we please?

Back