MOBS back at CND - Discussion

MMmmmmmmmmmMMMMERPS!!!!!!!!!

Hi Neverdie, I would really like to see the BIG merps back! For us hunters that like to hunt for our armours, there is a huge lack of the high mats for merps on Calypso so gremlin gloves are few and far between! Love the high agro so it is constant shooting when they all run at you :yay: skills! (maybe an idea to have domes with mobs that drop gremlin, cos then people will come to CND to loot it before they go to CP, when it is back)

Alot of people look forward to their first trip to CND and do blow alot of peds there, i went for my Bday last year with the GF and had some fun even if i did get robbed mining:rolleyes:

Do plan to come back up for this Bday so make me happy and load up a dome with max mat and a high spawn as this will please the GF and i very much.

Love the music ND :wtg: when is your next release? Keep listening to them on AHR and youtube if they dont play it on AHR. Who did the A V A T A R song??

Looking good, and seems I can finally get back up to CND for some hunting :D

Im happy about the settings in your consensus

after scouting the planet today after going broke

I think when the teleporter goes and ships are re-instated some unique spawns would be beneficial

I think we should vote on these mobs to get an outline on what the community thinks -

1) Tripudion Stalkers (not on planet) in Dome 8

2) Merp Stalkers (not on planet atm) in Dome 13

3) Foul Leaders (very hard to find) in Dome 8

4) Molisk Leaders in Dome 8 (someones request)

other than that i think the settings in your last post will keep miners and hunters happy.

Im happy about the settings in your consensus

after scouting the planet today after going broke

I think when the teleporter goes and ships are re-instated some unique spawns would be beneficial

I think we should vote on these mobs to get an outline on what the community thinks -

other than that i think the settings in your last post will keep miners and hunters happy.

I would hunt them, maybe merps too i guess they will drop some good sga as foul

5) Dome 7 - new mob (player) type - "Miner" - Noob to Uber (currently leaving planet in hundreds - will be very massive spown)
Probably they can drop every type of miners gear SGA and FDA (First Dark Age) eddition ;)

2 domes with dasp- medium spawn
1 dome with caperon - medium spawn
1 dome with cornoaterion all mat, med spawn
1 dome with young ambu - medium
1 dome with young-medium troxies- medium spawn

rest of them empty

pls I want to mine not to shoot every mob in every dome I step, I want to drop as many bomb/probes as possible.

Well ND i think it is great that you are trying to go with both hunter and miners. The one thing that completely fucking blows and I do not think one person has touched on here and if they did i appoligize i just did a quick skim. Is that all the minerals have changed domes. It isnt like the old dome 4 with the smal trox and the gang and cald, now it is cald and dia, lyst. I dont think it is even remotely possible for you to change the locations of the DNA. But for year before the VU 10 you made and adjusted the mobs. Now the minerals have changed. I would fucking bitch my ass off but that will not change anything. People are really saying what mobs they like.I think people really need to talk about the ores and enmatters and each dome before they decide if they want a mob at all. Christ 16 with small Dasps that used to have gaz,lyst now has iron , val, cald and narc. That is a kick ass dome for miners but are the dasps going to leave nope. Please take into consideration both mob and ores.

During SGA period I say MAX everything. Cant get SGA i mining on CND (well very unlikely anyway). After SGA keep the exclusive mobs on max.

2 domes with dasp- medium spawn
1 dome with caperon - medium spawn
1 dome with cornoaterion all mat, med spawn
1 dome with young ambu - medium
1 dome with young-medium troxies- medium spawn

rest of them empty

pls I want to mine not to shoot every mob in every dome I step, I want to drop as many bomb/probes as possible.

:deal: I agree witht that!

I find it funny people saying they want merp stalkers. Yet in the past when the big merps were in 13...rarely saw "hunters" hunting them. Mostly miners clearing the stupid things off their claims. I don't think you'll have lines of people rushing to pay the fee up and down to camp Merps, like they do for the dasp and corno....just my opinion.

Big merp lands have been tried many times on the planet...and always get reduced and or removed.

Ever wonder why that might be? ;)

Last edited:
maybe in the past dome 13 wasnt exclusively for the merps and mainly for bery, now we have a chance to do an all exclusive merp dome , just remember merps are good for skilling up and with the higher maturities chance to turn a tidy profit on them and get good skills, maybe loot an important sga item , cause i notice the items are dropping off the same mobs they used to loot of. notice that they are one of the rare mobs now (as now tantillions are hard to find in numbers) the no. 1 skilling mob, and i know alot of people that loved a romp at merp park before gandalf got the neconu dna.

maybe in the past dome 13 wasnt exclusively for the merps and mainly for bery, now we have a chance to do an all exclusive merp dome , just remember merps are good for skilling up and with the higher maturities chance to turn a tidy profit on them and get good skills, maybe loot an important sga item , cause i notice the items are dropping off the same mobs they used to loot of. notice that they are one of the rare mobs now (as now tantillions are hard to find in numbers) the no. 1 skilling mob, and i know alot of people that loved a romp at merp park before gandalf got the neconu dna.

Hey Agis ;)

I'm not disputing the fact some people would love to hunt merp mate.

But how many people are going to pay 40-50 ped to go to cnd to hunt merps? Will it be camped hard like the dasps? Doubt it. I'm with some of the others, leave the crap mobs off CND. :D

Anyway, either way I like ND's list a few pages back. Have to be honest i'm a miner and not much for hunting. I loved it when it was empty actually...:laugh:

Whatever mobs wind up in the domes so be it. :) It's part of the challenge of cnd. As to pvp it would be nice to keep it off....but once CL starts again, it's part of the event. :silly2:

Thx for listening to everyone ND. :) Glad it's not me trying to keep everyone happy....:laugh:

Thanks Agis your feedback is very helpful.

In general I think the Spawns of interest are

1) Ambulimax Stalker
2) Miner Dome (Fungoids just too little hunter interest to bother with Spawn)
3) Miner Dome and Noob Hunting Dakiba
4) Miner Dome (Not enough Demand for Atrox Young)
5) Miner Dome + Snablesnot Stalker Exo Stalker

6) Caperons all maturities
7) Miner Dome
8) Miner Dome ( Not enough interest in Foul Leaders and trip Stalkers)
9) Miner Dome ( Atrax too common on planet)
10) Miner Dome + Prancer Plumatergus Max Maturity

11) Miner Dome (Little interest)
12) Miner Dome ( neconu not in demand)
13) miner Dome ( Berrys un loved)
14) Miner Dome + Caudertagus and Snarksnot Stalkers hard to find on planet)
15) miner Dome + Allophyl Max maturity and Spawn)

16) Dasp Young
17) Dasp Alpha - Stalker
18) Corno Young
19) Corno Stalker - Atrox Stalker
20) Corno Medium

This is the latest list based on consensus...
Keep posting to have your desires taken into account..
I will stay flexible ...

Miners Let me know if You are feeling Crowded...
I like the mob list, but here is my opinion

In dome1 the center of it is full with ambus all maturity. is too much density, I rarely seen ppl hunting ambus especially big ones , and it is a very good dome with:Caldorite; Dianum, Gazzurdite,Xeremite (Lyst also)

Dome6 to many of Caperons, very rare I see ppl hunting them also , at least you could make the spawn like in dome1 ...good dome with:Blausariam, Cumbriz, ,Maganite, Petonium, (Lyst , Zinc, Gold also)

For Corno domes, put them young-medium in 1 dome on medium spawn
For Dasps domes reduce density, we are not at WOF, 500 ppls killing dasps... also aply for dome6
Everything else is ok. GL & HF

I'm on CND right now and I like it the way it is.
Most of all, Neverdie, thanks for no PVP!!!! Whatever you do, don't change it. It's very good this way!
Had a great run yesterday, will do some more today. As for now all domes are possible to mine at, even the ones with high spawn :thumbup:
And I'm so happy miners don't shake ground anymore....

ok thanks, will look closely at the density in 1 and 6

ok thanks, will look closely at the density in 1 and 6

Please 6 is fine atm :) there are more than 10 mining only dome, this is the only spawn of caperon around, keep it this way, hunting them was a pain pre 10.1 just alot of running.. not so valuable ores anyway

Went up to Dome 5 for some snable / Exa hunt today. Spawn is very low there and I wasnt able to see Exa's at all. Snables are very kind tho, and even gave me alittle global :) .
But would loved to had more of them there,they arent aggresive at all, so I dont think that would be a problem for miners anyway.

Thx Neverdie, domes look nice now, in dome1 ambus spread all around wich is cool, I think dome6 aswell and all other domes.

Actually spawns allow miners to run around most of the domes now. It's a great piece of work because it seems both miners and hunter are happy. Good job!

I like the mob list, but here is my opinion

In dome1 the center of it is full with ambus all maturity. is too much density, I rarely seen ppl hunting ambus especially big ones , and it is a very good dome with:Caldorite; Dianum, Gazzurdite,Xeremite (Lyst also)

Dome6 to many of Caperons, very rare I see ppl hunting them also , at least you could make the spawn like in dome1 ...good dome with:Blausariam, Cumbriz, ,Maganite, Petonium, (Lyst , Zinc, Gold also)

For Corno domes, put them young-medium in 1 dome on medium spawn
For Dasps domes reduce density, we are not at WOF, 500 ppls killing dasps... also aply for dome6
Everything else is ok. GL & HF

Point is that i live in dome 1 when ive got money and hate running around trying to find a mob - then it turns out to be a young or mature, Big ambus are unique keep it unique..

Im just waiting for my next payday then im back up there..

PVP's back :(
And it was so nice when it was off....

Please make a mid lvl Atrax dome with the strongest ones in the middle if possible :bowdown:

TY

Ill go for Atrox young - mature aswell its a good mob for small noob opalo teams.

Ill go for Atrox young - mature aswell its a good mob for small noob opalo teams.

Atroxes are good for all, but how often do you see "small noob opalo teams" on CND? :scratch2:

Hi,

Mining is taking a back seat for me whilst SGA is still running but I would just like to say a huge thank you to NEVERDIE for his efforts in making CND suitable for both miners and hunters... lots of my guys are mining hard on CND atm and the feed back is mainly positive..

So a big thank you and keep up the good work and relationship :cool:

Kind Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Thanks, things are pretty much Set at the moment. Please keep the feedback coming in from the Domes as they are right now.

I've noticed there's less big corno's in dome 19 now. Is it because the numbers are unlocked?

i like big corno's

still trying to figure out an acceptable level of big corno

PVP is on in Domes 16-20

feedback welcome.

keep caperon stalkers too please. they're quite easy and fun to hunt (with a fapper)

Back