MOBS back at CND - Discussion

PVP is on in Domes 16-20

feedback welcome.

It was better without PVP in this domes... but I have no idea what other people think about it...

more feedback about PVP in 16 welcome.

The mixing of unique DNAs like "Cornotorain" with other mobs is annyoing as always.

I hope the Asteroid will be more properly manged under Deathifiers ownership.

What I like in CND/go to CND for:
Big snable males (fun to hunt; but please not together with fungoids)
Cornoanterions
Big fouls (don't really like the tripudion stalkers in same dome though, not really the big daikibas either but the daiki stalkers usually don't swarm at you at least)

Why I don't go to CND that often:
The cost of 2x25 ped for a few hours of hunting. (Since my favorite mob is down in the planet I don't stay up on cnd for more than 1-2 days; the cnd mining style is not for me)

As for pvp: If it's handled by adults I don't mind - but it would probably be annoying if people who just are in for pk spree and have way too expensive gear starts playing around.

As for Caperon: Dunno how many DNA sets you have, if there is no spawn on planet you could probably have both lowest+highest in same dome. Dunno how much stalkers do, but I doubt I can hunt them in ghost+5b with less than a mod fapper...

Last edited:
Personal thoughts towards Dome 19 settings - maturity setting is nice. The spawn however was quite sparse, and I was the only hunter so had them all to myself. I don't feel like you would upset any hunter by maxing the numbers, as its quite easy to tag only one mob even if the screen was packed (any hardcore hunter's dream, only red radar; THE spawn anyone?)

I'm not asking you to change the settings for me personally, but I ask other dome 19 hunters to add their thoughts toward an increased spawn. I don't hunt there often, but it's a nice place to retreat to when waiting for fapper or team mates to log in.

Also not sure why pvp is enabled in 16. I was extremely tempted to snipe the 3-fapper teams that were outhoffing me while I was there solo but resisted :D I just fail to see the logic in enabling pvp (in any dome for that matter, other than during CL) from a max-potential revenue standpoint.

Personal thoughts towards Dome 19 settings - maturity setting is nice. The spawn however was quite sparse, and I was the only hunter so had them all to myself. I don't feel like you would upset any hunter by maxing the numbers, as its quite easy to tag only one mob even if the screen was packed (any hardcore hunter's dream, only red radar; THE spawn anyone?)

I'm not asking you to change the settings for me personally, but I ask other dome 19 hunters to add their thoughts toward an increased spawn. I don't hunt there often, but it's a nice place to retreat to when waiting for fapper or team mates to log in.

Also not sure why pvp is enabled in 16. I was extremely tempted to snipe the 3-fapper teams that were outhoffing me while I was there solo but resisted :D I just fail to see the logic in enabling pvp (in any dome for that matter, other than during CL) from a max-potential revenue standpoint.

Agrees with everything. Pvp will cause you (neverdie) to lose more money. I also hunt big corno's in dome 19 and have to run all over the place to find them. Less atrox would be nice as well. Most hunters don't come to dome19 to hunt trox (not sure about the validity of this statement but it's true for me :p )

The mixing of unique DNAs like "Cornotorain" with other mobs is annyoing as always.

STUPID comment..
Afaik they have always been mixed up with trox, if not, this is a great combo, both are huntable with the same armor, so we have a chance of getting suprem foot and DOA foe SGA in the same dome!

personaly i think to keep pvp in dome 16 and 17,happend always to me that miners run into the mobs and agro them,the joke is some of them wish'd me luck b4 :laugh:

personaly i think to keep pvp in dome 16 and 17,happend always to me that miners run into the mobs and agro them,the joke is some of them wish'd me luck b4 :laugh:
Conversely, I was recently (just before VU10) PKed by a well known avatar for just being in a dome with a Dasp spawn. The explanation (when I later caught up with them in the Control Room) was that they were sick of miners aggroing the mobs. This despite there being no mobs anywhere near me at the time, and it wasn't as if I'd aggroed anything at this person previously.

Anyway, I suspect I'm in the minority, but I'd like CND to be completely without pvp.

Do you know something the rest of us don't? :scratch2:

What Dusk said happened to me as well. I mine CND quite often and I always pay attention not to aggro any creatures (doesn't matter what they are, I just go around them or press T if I can't pass by). Still I was PKed there few times. I know PVP always has a danger of being killed, but what the hell is the point of killing the same miner few times in a row when he is NOT dropping bombs and just excavating his claim?

I always wish good luck to the hunters and at the times when dropping bombs made screen shake I used to tell hunters I'd leave the dome so they could hunt without the shakes. And that was what I did, I used to stop dropping things and just headed for the tp.
I got PKed, shot in the back by one of the well know hunters on one of such accasions...
I got shot few times before I managed to write that if the person I see is a hunter I'll leave and go to mine in other dome.

PVP makes sense sometimes, like in the contamintated zones, on the rig or in the rings. But creating a PVP zone in a place designed for skilled hunters to play and all level miners to mine causes increase of pointless violence.
Sure, there are some extremally stupid miners who drag trains of small mobs at you and there are idiots who aggro whatever comes in their way (just to react for bad mining "I don't do well, you won't either") but it doesn't mean that we all have to suffer from their stupidity.

So far more votes for no PVP. C'mon people, share your ideas.

My ideeas:

-Crank up the fucking spawns. I mean all domes. Max maturity, max density. Who needs to mine?
-PvP on, all the domes. A good miner is a dead one.
-If possible, make the ticket for the tp`s 100 ped from 25. Why bother with small change? Besides, we all know miners are rich.

/Ontopic and no bs:
- The first planet to offer miner-friendly space is gonna wreak some damage to the income (ND`s income that is).
-I can kill most of the mobs up there. Doesn`t mean i should. Doesn`t mean all can kill those. So..we should all hold dicks and sing in dome 7?

P.S.:
-Sorry for the language but if return rates suck, i don`t need mobs to kill to get a shitty claim. I fuck enough ped on mining. Don`t need to shoot to piss more ped

-Crank up the fucking spawns. I mean all domes. Max maturity, max density. Who needs to mine?
-PvP on, all the domes. A good miner is a dead one.
-If possible, make the ticket for the tp`s 100 ped from 25. Why bother with small change? Besides, we all know miners are rich.

LOL!!!!!!
You cracked me up :laugh:

/Ontopic and no bs:
- The first planet to offer miner-friendly space is gonna wreak some damage to the income (ND`s income that is).
-I can kill most of the mobs up there. Doesn`t mean i should. Doesn`t mean all can kill those. So..we should all hold dicks and sing in dome 7?

P.S.:
-Sorry for the language but if return rates suck, i don`t need mobs to kill to get a shitty claim. I fuck enough ped on mining. Don`t need to shoot to piss more ped

This is so true....

What happened to dome #13? I thought it was left to miners, and now i see bery stalkers in it? :scratch2: :confused:

To many berrys in there for ya? I had requests for Berry Stalkers because of the SGA items, I thought miners could handle a few??

more berrys please!

Neverdie, could you please tell us what are you planning to do with PVP in domes 16-20? Have you made up your mind in the end?

What happened to dome #13? I thought it was left to miners, and now i see bery stalkers in it? :scratch2: :confused:

I think there will be hardly any space left for the miners as long as SGA lasts. Maybe when the event ends something's gonna change....

Ah and Nevedie, most of the miners can handle a few berrys, but it's no fun to mix mining and hunting for most of us.
The best thing about CND is when you can just run and drop bombs and probes. When you want to hunt you pop into proper dome and do so. But going into dome where for each dropped bomb I need to kill one mob just sucks imho. It's not a proper hunting nor a proper mining.

To many berrys in there for ya? I had requests for Berry Stalkers because of the SGA items, I thought miners could handle a few??

Big chickins can be found down too so...:rolleyes:
And since you`re suffering from selective reading syndrome, i`ll repeat myself:
-do we need young snarks in 12?
-do we need small trax in 15?
-big allos are nice, but in those numbers? also found down too in plenty numbers
list can go on
Don`t get me wrong, i like the spawn in 10, nice matus there and nice density for a pretty relaxed huntin. Also there are some domes where aggro ain`t so much of a problem.
Thing is, if i wanna just go mining and don`t wanna hunt shit i have very limited options there...then again i have found planetside mining more rewarding lately ;)

I am Miner at CND and i want say my think too.

Atrox and Atrax in same dome. my think is that atrax is not good with allophylls. Mining at allphylls dome is great but i loose my mind when those small rax's chasing me.

I like dome 3 becose there is small mobs but it would be fun if there is more small mobs like bery, snaple, exa, daiki etc etc...its good that there is at least one dome to palyers who like to kill small mobs.

I am not sure why dome 7 is embty but i think that u wait something awesome DNA and u have space in dome 7 when u got it...its ok that dome 7 is embty, mining is peacefull there and i got my both tower's from dome 7.

what else? i dunno but i love mining at cnd and mob's are not my proplems.

GL ND.

I'm still waiting for the answer about PVP... did you leave it in 16-20?

We are not going to get a mob free CND, which is good I guess (even if my best runs on CND ever where when there were no creatures there at all). There should be a variety of option left up there.

Still I think it would be the best if some domes adjusted the way it would be more likely to mine without hunting. Mixing allos with atrax for example... allos are ok, they don't aggro, you can mine close to them. But atraxes are pain in a butt in dome 15.

I love dome 7, empty and cool. Domes 1, 3, 5, 10, 11 are good too, nothing trying to eat miner alive. And if anything does, it's nothing dangerous.
Leaving some mobs with high aggro is good for the hunters. Leaving domes with rare creatures is great. But do you need to try to make us happy with a common creatures spawns? How many people actually hunt fungunoids? How many hunt regularly in dome 14? How many will go to CND just to hunt longus?
You could leave the DNAs of the common creatures and switch it on for max for events and then decrease it when there are no hunting events going on. Yes, it is a little bit of work for you, but I bet people would like to see CND change and adjust to their needs.
Think about it ND, and do what's right in your mind.

Big chickins can be found down too so...:rolleyes:
And since you`re suffering from selective reading syndrome, i`ll repeat myself:
-do we need young snarks in 12?
-do we need small trax in 15?
-big allos are nice, but in those numbers? also found down too in plenty numbers
list can go on
Don`t get me wrong, i like the spawn in 10, nice matus there and nice density for a pretty relaxed huntin. Also there are some domes where aggro ain`t so much of a problem.
Thing is, if i wanna just go mining and don`t wanna hunt shit i have very limited options there...then again i have found planetside mining more rewarding lately ;)

Snarksnot Stalkers are I thought hard to find on the planet and easy to kill even for miners

Small trax in 15 are completely minimized so u should rarely ever encounter one

Big Allos have low Aggro, So is it raeally a problem?

Also PVP is Off in 16-20 (i think last time i checked)

I have reduced berry Spawn in 13
Also Reduced Ambulimx Spawn in 1

Im Totally gearing CND to miners, but trying to Leave some Wildlife...

Im also very much absorbing feedback... its not easy to please everyone..
But Miners are Definately winning over the Hunters, Sorry Agis

Snarksnot Stalkers are I thought hard to find on the planet and easy to kill even for miners

Small trax in 15 are completely minimized so u should rarely ever encounter one

Big Allos have low Aggro, So is it raeally a problem?

Also PVP is Off in 16-20 (i think last time i checked)

I have reduced berry Spawn in 13
Also Reduced Ambulimx Spawn in 1

Im Totally gearing CND to miners, but trying to Leave some Wildlife...

Im also very much absorbing feedback... its not easy to please everyone..
But Miners are Definately winning over the Hunters, Sorry Agis

Dome 14 is ok, big snarks are not a prob, young ones in 12 are a nuissance though :)

Glad to see you`re listening ;)

young ones in 12 are minimized...

We are unable to extract DNA only Destroy DNA, therefore we have to leave the mobs there, but you will only encounter them rarely if the spawn settings are minimized.

snark in general are a bit tricky lately on the planet... the great spawn of them north of atlas is gone

went up to cnd recently just for big birds and snark... be sad to see them go...

if you want to make that dome a tiny bit friendlier for miners, i think cardartegus... even big ones, are everywhere these days.

I went up to CND and was dissappointed about the ambulimax young and mature spawn , i was geared up for providers to stalkers and met alot of young and mature ones, reducing spawn is ok - but keep it unique.

1 - Ambulimax
DNA 1 : Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 5
DNA 5 : Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 9

2 - Miners Only

3 - Miners Only

4 - Miners Only

5 - Miners Only

6 - Caperon
Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 1
Numbers Level 3 - Maturity Level 3
Numbers Level 2 - Maturity Level 8

7 - Miners Only

8 - Tripudion Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Molisk Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Dakibah Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Foul Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10

9 - Miners Only

10 - Pluma Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Prancer Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10

11 - Miners Only

12 - Merp Level 4 - Maturity 10
Bery Level 4 - Maturity 10

13 - Neconu ??

14 - Snarksnot - Level 4 - Maturity 10
Caudetegus - Level 4 - Maturity 10

15 - Allopyhl - Numbers 10 - Maturity 10

16 - Young Das

17 - Stalker Das

18 - Cornoter. Youngs

19 - Cornoter & Atrox. Stalkers

20 - Cornoter Mid Level

Still I think this is the best settings - giving miners 7 free domes and keeping CND unique - i heard a rumor deathifier is taking over soon
Numbers Level 4 for the other domes (except cornter & dasplator) - Is sufficient spawn for hunters and sufficient for miners

Again keep CND unique

NB : The rumor that deathifier is going to manage cnd is false , spoke to the man at the expo today , doesnt mean it may happen in the future if neverdie plans to sell but atm no new management for cnd

Last edited:
I went up to CND and was dissappointed about the ambulimax young and mature spawn , i was geared up for providers to stalkers and met alot of young and mature ones, reducing spawn is ok - but keep it unique.

1 - Ambulimax
DNA 1 : Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 5
DNA 5 : Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 9

2 - Miners Only

3 - Miners Only

4 - Miners Only

5 - Miners Only

6 - Caperon
Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 1
Numbers Level 3 - Maturity Level 3
Numbers Level 2 - Maturity Level 8

7 - Miners Only

8 - Tripudion Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Molisk Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Dakibah Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Foul Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10

9 - Miners Only

10 - Pluma Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10
Prancer Numbers Level 4 - Maturity Level 10

11 - Miners Only

12 - Merp Level 4 - Maturity 10
Bery Level 4 - Maturity 10

13 - Neconu ??

14 - Snarksnot - Level 4 - Maturity 10
Caudetegus - Level 4 - Maturity 10

15 - Allopyhl - Numbers 10 - Maturity 10

16 - Young Das

17 - Stalker Das

18 - Cornoter. Youngs

19 - Cornoter & Atrox. Stalkers

20 - Cornoter Mid Level

Still I think this is the best settings - giving miners 7 free domes and keeping CND unique - i heard a rumor deathifier is taking over soon
Numbers Level 4 for the other domes (except cornter & dasplator) - Is sufficient spawn for hunters and sufficient for miners

Again keep CND unique

With all due respect, i think the spawns are ok the way they are now.

Dome #1
It's one of 3 domes on cnd that have gazz, the others 2 being #19 and #20 with unique mobs and with lyst in #20 making it inviable to mine. So at least one dome has to remain in reach of miners, especially since big ambus are present on planet as well, it's not a unique mob.

Dome #10
On this i agree, numbers of those pesky birds can be reduced.

Dome #12
One of 3 domes with narcanisum, as well as petonium, 2 very demanded minerals. Others 2 are #18 with corno youngs (unique more, so no question about it being reduced) and #16 with dasp, once again unique mob, as well as quantities of narc are low there. And of course neconus are plenty on planet, like 3 LAs with all possible maturities.

Dome #13
Berys and merps are really not demanded mobs, plenty of them everywhere. Besides, i can't imagine anybody paying 50ped to hunt some berys.. Also, this dome is one of few with good terrain, also no lyst there, making it pretty attractive for mining.

Everything else seems ok. Now concerning reasoning behind as little mobs as possible in good mining domes. It's not that miners can't handle them, or because they're lazy, it's just because it takes too much time to shoot them down.

Some numbers, to support that claim. In empty dome i can cover it in around 1h 40min burning 1k tt of bombs+amps. In dome with medium mobs and 1 dna maxed (#18) for example, it's closer to 2h 30, sometimes up to 3h if there are more people and mobs keep respawning on my side. And i burn ONLY 25k ammo. So in the end, i get to do less turnover, and ND's taxes suffer from that. And i prefer to maximise my daily turnover as well. So it's just better for for both miners and ND that way.

Also, cnd mining is unique. Mobs in those domes that i've mentioned are not, so i guess it's just a matter of choice.

And finally, big thanks to Neverdie for making CND more mining friendly than in the past. Now if only MA would level down those damn hills even more, it would be perfect place :laugh:

Only one place on the planet East Twins with provider-dominant

NO places on planet has Old Alpha - Stalkers

so it is considered unique.

I think 7 free domes for miners is sufficient with a further 4 easy to hunt/mine

Maybe we can keep the Ambu Stalkers in Dome 1 but Just thin the spawn so the miners can at lest get through there.....

Currently its too Dense and You are pretty much the only Hunter I know of who comes up for them

Where as lots of Miners want access to the Domes...

PM Me Agis and lets see if we can create a good balance..

Back