Mobs shooting through walls

Kerbox

Mature
Society
NBK Squadron
Arthur Kerbox Valley
OK this sucks, there is no way anything can shoot through these walls and kill me but here it seems to be possible and all you see is the weapon through the wall that was used to kill me repeatedly as I try to resurrect. Right now I am unable to play this game until they clear all the robots from outside this revival place because I don't even get a chance to move. See for yourself.

This bug has been around for as long as I can remember, and they never fixed it. Apparently they have waaaay better things to do (new planets etc.).

Also, even more annoying is that you can in fact grab the mob's health bar, but... YOU can't shoot through the walls!

That is very annoying. But in rl it very easy to shoot thru walls, a 9mm will penetrate several walls of your average home (drywall construction). And I once witnessed a high-powered rifle shoot thru the walls of a couple of houses, the result of an accidental discharge (a mattress stopped it).
The problem is that revivals are hospital zones and should be safe, but they are not.

The walls of this particular place are made out of thick steel =)

I noticed same thing in Troy exchange building.. seems that there's plenty of robots stuck in the building (or they are taking over;)) and when u go inside they can shoot U but none of them can be seen so I didnt even know where to shoot. Weird..

That is very annoying. But in rl it very easy to shoot thru walls, a 9mm will penetrate several walls of your average home (drywall construction). And I once witnessed a high-powered rifle shoot thru the walls of a couple of houses, the result of an accidental discharge (a mattress stopped it).
The problem is that revivals are hospital zones and should be safe, but they are not.

True; but if your neighbor from 3 house over is trying to shoot you through all those walls, so can you! Whereas in-game it only works one way, which is why people get pissed off.

I have to say though, that you're absolutely right about the revivals.

This bug surely is annoying, but it's good for noobs (like me) that like to skillup dodge (sort of afk) while doing few things at the same time.
Then again it is a real problem when I want to get back to TP.

it is not a bug ... it's a feature ....

Surely a company that knows how to make plants grow through walls should be able to make bulllets get through too? (Incidentally I was told by Support a year or so ago that the plants through floors problem would be solved when CryEngine comes in.)

:)

Back