Mobs that drop foot armour

If MA forces us to use L items, then why are they handing out UBER weapons what supposed to be L as unlimited? (ISIS HL6 etc)

Handing out? Ok, where's my handout? ;)

There are relatively very few of these types of weapons dropping.

And yes, having to buy (L) feet for my otherwise non-L armor set would be quite stupid.

I bet the Ghost Footguards wont be more expensive than the gloves or faceguards are now.

Updated with Bear (how's that for fast?).

Harness theory looks sound.

What about Boar?

Occulus maybe?

If the harness theory is correct, Hispidus will drop the boar.

Its as good a theory as any...I'll try a little hisp hunt this weekend.

Armax bull drops Bear harness

I need Shadow foot guards. :(

Why can't MA just give the foot guards out to anyone who owns the shins? Or better yet, just remodel the shins to have foot guards attached, and turn any foot guards that have been looted so far into another pair of shins. Sure, there will be more shins on the market, but if they correct this before more drop it won't be a big deal.

And for god's sake MA, get rid of the damn 2 pec decay thing. Or, at least, turn it to ONE pec decay, and ONLY when you put items on.

Or EVEN better yet, just make an even longer delay timer for adding clothes. There is already a delay timer when switching...No need for the 2 pec fee, you greedy bastards! This fee makes you look INCOMPETENT and unable to solve a lag solution. It is YOUR responsibility to manage the lag...

In my opinion the foot guards and 2 pec decay are the L and the R taken away from us in "PLAY FREE". Now it is just "PAY FEE".

Sorry for going off topic a bit...But yeah, looks like harness mobs are dropping the feet. I can't see this system working though, so I would hold off on paying a ton for them until MA at least gives more of an explanation.

The theory that foot guards are dropped by the same mob that drops the harness fits for the Thunderbird armor (Ambulimax).

And for god's sake MA, get rid of the damn 2 pec decay thing. Or, at least, turn it to ONE pec decay, and ONLY when you put items on.

I'm afraid you've missed the point completely.

The price is not important. The principle is.

The theory that foot guards are dropped by the same mob that drops the harness fits for the Thunderbird armor (Ambulimax).

Do we have a confirmed drop for Thunderbird?

Male footguards dropped too.

Male footguards dropped too.

OK, so I logged in and I see that you were the one who found them. That's the evidence I was looking for, if you'd said so :)

I think it's a bit silly how it's ALWAYS the mob that loots the harness that will loot the feet. Take atrox for example. They loot (harness)

jaguar
paradox
rutuba (i think the shoulder guard is the harness equivalent)
tiger
chronicle
vain

So that's one single mob that will loot 6 different foot guards. Why not give them to different mobs that don't have a tendency to always loot uber stuff? (i say always only because there is just so many uber items that have dropped from the atrox)

Hispidus drops Viking shoes.

/Major Rage

Well I wasted 200 PED this evening killing hispidus... no luck on the boar feet. I cannot believe MA thought this was a good idea! If I do not find them before VU 9.1 I will either become a sweat factory or simply quit.

Good luck to all in their quest for the feet they need - seriously!!! I sincerely hope they are found for all of you!

Hispidus drops Viking shoes.

/Major Rage

Yep, just saw that ingame. I guess the theory is wrong then. Either that or hispidus also has undocumented drops of the harness....

Did you loot them yourself, or can anyone confirm this?

Well considering about .001 seconds after the message of the shoes was looted a hispidus global by the same person popped up

Well considering about .001 seconds after the message of the shoes was looted a hispidus global by the same person popped up

Hehe, OK, good enough for me, in it goes :)

Edited first post to add Vigi (Gradivore) and Paladin (Merp). Harness rule holds for those - Viking is the only possible exception to the rule so far.

I notice Kobold and Salamander have also dropped today - anyone got confirmed info on a mob for these?

Have any L looted armours been found yet?

Shogun foot

hey Oleg

You can add SHOGUN Foot... .from Molisk... (they drop harness too) :D

Also updated first post with all looted armours so we can see where the missing information is.

Back