Mobs that drop foot armour

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Since we will all need some foot armour (some of us several sets) I thought it would be useful to keep a list of which mobs drop the various types. If you can post any info here, I will keep this first post updated.

Please also see my other thread regarding sensible pricing for these armours:
Foot armour - an appeal for community spirit - EntropiaForum.com

Our knowledge so far:

Unlimited:

Angel - warrior
Bear - second entity, argonaut
Boar - falxangius (unconfirmed rumours of kingfisher)
Chronicle - hogglo
Eon - araneatrox
Gnome - beacon run
Goblin - caudatergus
Gremlin - bristlehog, daikiba
Hunter - snarksnot
Jaguar - atrox, argonaut
Knight - igni, maffoid
Kobold - snarksnot
Nemesis - drone, argonaut
Paladin - merp
Paradox - aurli, kingfisher
Pixie - exarosaur
Salamander - allophyl
Sentinel - ?
Shadow - hogglo, kreltin
Shogun - molisk
Supremacy - aurli
Thunderbird - ambulimax
Tiger - neconu
Vain - daspletor
Vigilante - gradivore, kerberos
Viking - hispidus

Limited:

Aurora (L) - argonaut
Hermes (L) - trooper
Martial (L) - feffoid
Polaris (L) - osseocollum
Rutuba (L) - atrox
Spartacus (L) - scipulor

Last edited:
I think the footguard armor parts drop from all mobs dropping parts from that set or at least the ones what drop the harness.

Because Bristle drops Gremlin harness (and now the foot) Hogglo drops Shadow harness and Drone drops Nemesis harness and Exa drops Pixie harness.

So maybe all mobs that drop the harness will also drop the footguards, but then again would you otherwise have looted the harness instead of the foots?

Polaris shin guards already had integral boots, so I don't know that we will see any for them.

I think the footguard armor parts drop from all mobs dropping parts from that set or at least the ones what drop the harness.

Because Bristle drops Gremlin harness (and now the foot) Hogglo drops Shadow harness and Drone drops Nemesis harness and Exa drops Pixie harness.

So maybe all mobs that drop the harness will also drop the footguards, but then again would you otherwise have looted the harness instead of the foots?

Interesting theory. I know they are not dropping INSTEAD of harness because I got a pixie harness yesterday, but you might be right about it being the same mobs.

I could try to loot vigi boots then. Or shoes. I hope those won't be as rare as helmet or harness.

Armor Part : Phantom Foot Guard
Mob : Augis Auktuma Tumas (once he loot the Bp)

Sorry i had to make it :D

There are no slots for unlimited foot guard bp's for ghost, phantom, ghoul, nor rascal in the bp books... :eek:

There are no slots for unlimited foot guard bp's for ghost, phantom, ghoul, nor rascal in the bp books... :eek:

I had a quick look and I think some of the fashion armours (Zombie and Vindicator, I noticed) have no feet BP slot either.

My guess is that there will be some Unlimited feet but from Limited prints.

Renegade foot is in auction so it has dropped.

Jaguar foots = Atrox

This is an interesting thread to keep an eye on. :)

I have looted only pixie foo guards so far from Exas.

Cheers :beerchug:

Looking in the BP book it seems that only the (L) armours will have footguards - including Lich and Reaper. So maybe there's hope for these armours after all?

Edit: And if it is that the same mobs drop harness and feet, then there's no chance of getting Knight feet unless the Umbras come back

Last edited:
Polaris shin guards already had integral boots, so I don't know that we will see any for them.

Sema2.jpg

About 3 minutes ago.

If the theory is true then that would mean that vigi feet would drop from caudatergus. I've already gone on a 100 ped hunt of them since the VU and only got 2 goblin harnesses (and one global). The next day someone got a 3k+ hof on them but still no vigi feet.

I would have thought seeing as the other medium end armour feet have dropped so soon that the vigi feet would have dropped by now

I dropped a Serum Foot Guard BP today. Its L BP for L guards.

Don´t have the skills yet to risk the 5 attempts that are on it. So you will have to wait, to see the guards itselfs.
Its time up to VU 9.1 so there is enough time to skill up for it !

Armor Part : Phantom Foot Guard
Mob : Augis Auktuma Tumas (once he loot the Bp)

Sorry i had to make it :D
And then we HAVE to pay for them instead of trying to loot em since they don´t drop from mobs.... :mad:

son of a bitch, now I gotta kill a fuckin Spider to get my viking feet -.-

No Shogun footguard has looted yet, though the Molisks are hunted very much.
Maybe MA has a swithch to enable the certain parts for looting.

Like the Jaguar, yesterday no discovery, but today both and there are 5 on auction.

I am happy I looted my needed Nemesis today, so my set is complete.
Only the price it bears is way to much for an uncommon loot (+700) perhaps the demand is so high that everyone is willing to pay anything. The thought crossed my minds to sell mine first and later buy one when they are needed, and the price is more steady arround +100 But I keep them.

Anyone got an update for thi thread?

Thanks
:(

Anyone looted for Vigi or the bp for ghost yet (preferly not(L) ) ??? :dunno:

Anyone looted for Vigi or the bp for ghost yet (preferly not(L) ) ??? :dunno:

There is no place reserved in the Armor Vol. I Book, for Ghost UL, so if this drops its surely an L BP, hope it will drop to me soon. I am insane crafting armor the last day, continue today !

I saw Rascal L foots , But my set is Un L , will Un L also be available plz ?

There is no place reserved in the Armor Vol. I Book, for Ghost UL, so if this drops its surely an L BP, hope it will drop to me soon. I am insane crafting armor the last day, continue today !

seriously ? That's shit if you cannot fullfill your UL armor set because you need to supplement with a L piece? Then you have to go around looking for that stupid piece everytime it dies out ... and it probably will fast if you change armors inbetween mobs :mad::( :cry:

the situation with crafted armour has to be a bug/oversight, surely? Support cases people!

I don´t think its a bug.
Imho MA wants to force the use of L items.
Surely there will drop some L BPs to craft UL versions of that armors but with limited low number of attempts.

I don´t think its a bug.
Surely there will drop some L BPs to craft UL versions of that armors but with limited low number of attempts.

If MA forces us to use L items, then why are they handing out UBER weapons what supposed to be L as unlimited? (ISIS HL6 etc)

I don´t think its a bug.

This is what I am expecting for ghost, phantom etc.

I think it's pretty clear now that MA are introducing the looted feet one at a time, so if, for examples, caudas do drop the vigi feet then there's very likely no point in camping them now because you won't get any vigi feet until MA decide the time is right and hit the button. Might be today or tomorrow, might be a week or two.

If foot guards drop only where harnesses do for the same armor... that means I have to wait for someone to run a beacon mission to finish my gnome set :( ugh...

If MA forces us to use L items, then why are they handing out UBER weapons what supposed to be L as unlimited? (ISIS HL6 etc)

Maybe that's a bug too? Everyone keep quiet about it! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back