mod chip broken or changed?

Didn't concede any points.. I simply stated the issue is bigger than removing an overrated attribute, as Messi says.

Come on now.

Like they always did ? right ... you know better.

Atami

Ya, that's the part that gives me concern, assuming they fucked up, how long before its fixed? We know it takes them forever to fix some stuff, if it gets fixed at all :rolleyes:

Ya, that's the part that gives me concern, assuming they fucked up, how long before its fixed? We know it takes them forever to fix some stuff, if it gets fixed at all :rolleyes:

If they acknowledge it, it'll be done in the Tuesday fix

Didn't concede any points.. I simply stated the issue is bigger than removing an overrated attribute, as Messi says.

Come on now.

True. But like my ex used to tell me before I had her whacked, I mean, before she disappeared, I mean, before she went away, err.. left, "It's not what you say, but how you say it." :laugh:

That PET shrinking was not an accident, it was asked by players several times (PvP whining threads), MA just listened to them.

Sorry for offtopic

I'm so tired that 5% or less (minority) of player base dictate and fuck up gameplay to majority.
And its not just pets, its pvp2, pvp3, pvp4, space, right click, radar, long log out and zillion of other changes just because of few pkers.

I caught and tamed my daikiba stalker 7 years a go not because it was small but because it was big and hardest to tame.
Never been in PVP with pet and neven will go.
I don't consider pet like a shield or like a selling item, pet is to love.
Seven years with beast, now passed level 100 and that is reward? Just because of few pkers.

On topic.
Don't panic. MA have many years of experience fixing bugs on item stats.
Its not just mentioned axe, many items with "bug" like whips, some MF chips, scanners, some guns and many other items were successfully fixed.

So mod chip is not broken - its successfully fixed lol.

Reactions: EMW
On topic.
Don't panic. MA have many years of experience fixing bugs on item stats.
Its not just mentioned axe, many items with "bug" like whips, some MF chips, scanners, some guns and many other items were successfully fixed.

So mod chip is not broken - its successfully fixed lol.

That is what we are afraid of! Shirley you jest :p

That is what we are afraid of! Shirley you jest :p

Bit deeper.. those were looted items.. this was explicitly false advertisement (if not a mistake). Quite bad.

Bit deeper.. those were looted items.. this was explicitly false advertisement (if not a mistake). Quite bad.

If my memory serves me right, at least one TT item has been "fixed", too. (old Cyrene TT refiner)

if they dont fix it i want some payback.i fuckingpayed for it directly to ma

If my memory serves me right, at least one TT item has been "fixed", too. (old Cyrene TT refiner)

But you can tt that back for no loss. Can't do that with this chip.

I got a feeling of "Déjà-vu" way too often in here.

Ahh, the old bait and switch trick.

Shirley MA didn't think that people wouldn't notice.

I got a feeling of "Déjà-vu" way too often in here.

There is a big difference for me with the deja-vu as we paid MA the 5K$, not some other player ...
A huge difference.

If it is sorted out by next tuesday or clarified I'm fine.
If not I'm done with MA and their quality of service.

Atami

This is a thread were a post from a MindArk rep could simply post, yes it is a glitch and it will be fixed in the next patch. Instead there is silence either because they never check the forum or have no clue what bugs have occurred.
The major issue with this case is the value of the item and the owners are mostly high end players who put a lot of money into the game. I highly suggest they make a comment on this ASAP.

Reactions: Mac
Whether it's a bug or a deliberate change, I'm glad some more of you are beginning to see that this increasingly rapid move towards buying most items (directly or indirectly) from MA/partners is a bad direction to be going in.

fwiw, verified Lifesteal missing from my chip info and healing effects too, case submitted.

:bomb:

Last edited:
I truly hope this is a glitch, and that MA will fix it in the next patch. If it's a deliberate change, i'm out - for ever.

//Vinni

Man sorry to hear that other mod chips have the same issue while other Lifesteal items do not.

In truth the effect is minimal...though adds up with alot of dps which I have. It is the principle that it was changed without notice that gets me.

I made a decision when I decided to spend the most money I have spent in this game on an item. If they change it I will be out.

I am on limited income, disability to be exact...this is not a small chunk of change.

They changed it.

If this is an accident it speaks volumes on the incompetence in coding. If it was intentional it speaks volumes on how they view their own policies and and how they have zero appreciation for the customers they have who spend large amounts.

As it stands I am on my way out if there is anything in my gear that people are interested in please contact me.

I will make a thread soon once I sort out all of the bps and such.

A bit rash without knowing if they changed it or not deliberately. The buff slot is still there on the chip, it just doesn't have anything on it. If they intended to get rid of it, they would have removed the buff slot.

Clearly the vu has some issues. They just need to make a statement. Software development isn't a perfect art. Well see by Tuesday what's going on.

Reactions: Mac
lol it's cool you keep telling mod resto users no biggie,don't worry.They paid for it and it said "life steal",i bet there would be shitstorm if you woke up and some of your unique and precious rings had some buffs removed.Mod resto users are minority here so most just don't give fuck about their problems.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away ppl used to make support cases when they found a bug...
Then again, there's no such thing as too much :popcorn:

Want to be president of entropia?
Than make yourself heard in this thread! This is your chance to show that you can make a difference.

Given the silence from MA I'm leaning towards this is a change, not a bug.
I dont have the chip myself but I have other stuff with a lot of MU and if MA change stats on this chip maybe my imkII will take a nosedive. Then I will not stay here.

PS while at it, candidates could show their position on MA selling stuff without MU. I think its very bad for entropia.
A president could be expected to listen to the community and apply pressure on MA on our behalf.

just wondering, has anyone made a support case?

Mentioned in earlier post that I did and reached out to some contacts. I sent a polite support case... hope people didn't act like idiots in a support case to mindark.

Want to be president of entropia?
Than make yourself heard in this thread! This is your chance to show that you can make a difference.

Given the silence from MA I'm leaning towards this is a change, not a bug.
I dont have the chip myself but I have other stuff with a lot of MU and if MA change stats on this chip maybe my imkII will take a nosedive. Then I will not stay here.

PS while at it, candidates could show their position on MA selling stuff without MU. I think its very bad for entropia.
A president could be expected to listen to the community and apply pressure on MA on our behalf.

Silence is nothing new. You can't discern anything from that.

This is a known issue and will be addressed in an upcoming patch.

hmm..but you didnt say if it will be reversed or just anounced that you took away lifesteal in next patch

Ladies...

hmm..but you didnt say if it will be reversed or just anounced that you took away lifesteal in next patch
It will be totally reversed. Every shot will decrease your health!

I know, I know ur thrilled about this new feature. Don't mention it, you're welcome :wtg:

Back