Price Check Mod merc, i2870, aug ep-38, imk2

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
Wondering what these weapons will/should sell for now with the recent loot 2.0 weapon dump in the token trader.

ep-38 is a pretty trash gun and i2870 is already very cheap for what it offers.

imk2 and MM are both EXTREMELY low decay and mostly used my macro-farmers during events for 24/7 uptime box farming, so they'll hold value well imo. imk2 especially with that 95% eff rating whereas the upside of the MM is 2x the cycle speed at a lower price tag. they're niche but none of these guns were used for events, save for the t10 MM.

maybe a 5-10% drop on price but i still doubt anything drops in price, ever. ep38 should be tt food though it decays so much.

Wondering what these weapons will/should sell for now with the recent loot 2.0 weapon dump in the token trader.
hard to call it a wepon dump... few extra wepons .. some got added.... still will take a lot of effor to farm those tokens....

0 impact on mentioned guns besides MM (and not because of the fresh guns, because of the lower demand for high dps with shitty efficiency)

hard to call it a wepon dump... few extra wepons .. some got added.... still will take a lot of effor to farm those tokens....
Too few weapons were stocked to make any significant impact on these weapons.
Might be true, As of right now.

But as far as I am aware (I haven't been around for a lot of mayhems) This is the first time that the vendor has been restocked. Mindark proved to us the extent they will go to introduce new weapons into the game, and bolster numbers of existing ones. Peoples perspective will now change.
This mayhem structure has been made more inclusive, so we should see a surge in activity. More people will loot tokens, vendor will sell out sooner, and we will go through this again in a few years time.

Too few weapons were stocked to make any significant impact on these weapons.
There are quite a few and some have already been scooped up by those sitting on tokens.

ep-38 is a pretty trash gun and i2870 is already very cheap for what it offers.

imk2 and MM are both EXTREMELY low decay and mostly used my macro-farmers during events for 24/7 uptime box farming, so they'll hold value well imo. imk2 especially with that 95% eff rating whereas the upside of the MM is 2x the cycle speed at a lower price tag. they're niche but none of these guns were used for events, save for the t10 MM.

maybe a 5-10% drop on price but i still doubt anything drops in price, ever. ep38 should be tt food though it decays so much.
ep-38 is > i2870 unless you want to bot without even being around to repair.

So price used to be *I think*

mod merc 30-35k
i2870 15-20k
ep-38 15-20k?
imk2 30-35k?

I was thinking sooner or later they will fall back to these prices or people will just spend their money on token trader alternatives.

ep38 will break in 1h... i2870 will break in 3 days.

i2870, MM, and imk2 are all essentially designed to AFK in instances with macros, autloot, and lifesteal to literally print markup in violation of ToU that MA doesn't enforce.

so if you're expecting a large drop in the prices of these weapons specifically you won't get it imo.

ep38 will break in 1h... i2870 will break in 3 days.

i2870, MM, and imk2 are all essentially designed to AFK in instances with macros, autloot, and lifesteal to literally print markup in violation of ToU that MA doesn't enforce.

so if you're expecting a large drop in the prices of these weapons specifically you won't get it imo.
EP-38 is way better weapon then botter weapons, what you are saying is absurd - like repair less, but in the end after 1m ped cycled, you lose $2500 more vs ep-38, how smart is that ? You probably have few i2870 in storage for sale so pumping up the price like for everything else.

Any decent bot should be able to repair for you ;)

EP-38 is way better weapon then botter weapons, what you are saying is absurd - like repair less, but in the end after 1m ped cycled, you lose $2500 more vs ep-38, how smart is that ? You probably have few i2870 in storage for sale so pumping up the price like for everything else.
it's all about the TT decay.... you end up having to TT shrapnel or sell it for 100.5% because your repair bills always exceed non-shrapnel, TT food, loot.

you want to prioritize low decay in this game. ep-38 with a few enhancers is one of the worst decay-to-ammoburn weapons in the game. i can never advise using it.

and no i have a MM and that's it. i don't like weapon prices this high.. i'd happily sell my MM at 30k if it means i can get a lp100 mod for 80k...

cheaper gear = better margins.

Dpp and efficiency doesn't matter any more xD
dev notes would disagree with you.

low decay just helps you milk an extra 0.5% from shrapnel conversions which is a huge boost in events.

i've used ep-38 and it's just a garbage gun. it's good if you have no alternative but it really sucks to grind with so i urge people away from it

Last edited:

mod merc 30-35k
i2870 15-20k
ep-38 15-20k?
imk2 30-35k?

I was thinking sooner or later they will fall back to these prices or people will just spend their money on token trader alternatives.
Tier 9 mm just sold for 100k buyout. So I think 30-35k is a little low.

mod merc 30-35k
i2870 15-20k
ep-38 15-20k?
imk2 30-35k?

I'm thinking they could fall below these levels since there are much better alternatives now with loot 2 weapons.

P38 has better eff and better dpp than modmerc.
i apologize Rocket but 2.0 loot changed paradigm fromt the "Old school" vision about the low tt decay on pistol
all the money into monster for loot.
p38 has indeed (before reload and pills) a 38.300 pec tt at 7.22 decay per shot so 5.304uses before repair
its fire rate is 62 so it last 85 minutes without any buff.
compared to i 2870 i would trade my 2870' for a p38 this very istant.

as per prices, last i saw were
2870 t7 24.000 t3 18000
p38 32.000 (not sure of tier, i suppose usual 2.99
imk2 tier 6 100.000 (pablo sold his before taking a break)
MM i saw a 55000 for a tier 4, 100k tier10

as we could see many people talk the talk but dont walk the walk
mayhem vendor is full of weapons so all of these speculators that take off and sell are not there... or hope to cash in more
prices are not fallen so far, and with swords most probably higher level ppl will keep some token to go for a 140 melee ....

P38 has better eff and better dpp than modmerc.
i apologize Rocket but 2.0 loot changed paradigm fromt the "Old school" vision about the low tt decay on pistol
all the money into monster for loot.
p38 has indeed (before reload and pills) a 38.300 pec tt at 7.22 decay per shot so 5.304uses before repair
its fire rate is 62 so it last 85 minutes without any buff.
compared to i 2870 i would trade my 2870' for a p38 this very istant.

as per prices, last i saw were
2870 t7 24.000 t3 18000
p38 32.000 (not sure of tier, i suppose usual 2.99
imk2 tier 6 100.000 (pablo sold his before taking a break)
MM i saw a 55000 for a tier 4, 100k tier10

as we could see many people talk the talk but dont walk the walk
mayhem vendor is full of weapons so all of these speculators that take off and sell are not there... or hope to cash in more
prices are not fallen so far, and with swords most probably higher level ppl will keep some token to go for a 140 melee ....
well everyone went and brought amps :D

there is way to little wepons added for them to make any significant dent in prices....

and when it comes to 2.0 wepons.. i wouth rather s**t in my hands and clap than hunt without one.....

i just figures you clapping and will probably laugh all night
btw u think u used an asi ten until last month..... so it is a
new love.... wait for 3 month where she /teh claw( does not shave
anymore , burp and fart in bed....

i just figures you clapping and will probably laugh all night
btw u think u used an asi ten until last month..... so it is a
new love.... wait for 3 month where she /teh claw( does not shave
anymore , burp and fart in bed....
all i know is i want more dps than claw at the same effi :D

MM t 10 @ 100 to 110 k +-

Ok, so apparently prices have not changed at all, at least for now.

Ok, so apparently prices have not changed at all, at least for now.
Sales seem to have slowed down tho. Might be an indication that buyers wait it out. When they restock Halloween mayhem trader with more weapons during the event my guess is that things will start to move.

Sales seem to have slowed down tho. Might be an indication that buyers wait it out. When they restock Halloween mayhem trader with more weapons during the event my guess is that things will start to move.
dunno who told you will be some restok soon on mayhem trader . Mybe after few years i expect new restok

Back