Selling: [unavailable] Restoration Chip, Modified

Thanks for the offer.
Not looking for armor or deals to resell.

Bump for most eco healing tool ingame.

Reduce cost on hiring healers and get your personal healer with this chip.
130-30-30-30-30, with the option to increase restoration by using the mod2600, you'll feel very comfortable moving among the beasts.

110k for a mod resto is very steep.

I agree with you Kaiser.
Producing the chip on materials can currently be done for 70-80k under ideal circumstances.
Gathering resources for stage 10 galactica costed me more than half a year, competing with others for the bio, rad and fluxes.
This is an offer for anyone wanting to skip months of hawking auction. I might lower price, I might not, I might retract offer.

Time will tell if this price is realistic or not, as value is created by users. If anyone feels to buy their way in fast, here's your chance.
If everybody feels it's too expensive (which I totally understand) I can either lower price, or enjoy this sweet tool myself for some time more.

There are alternatives to this chip.
Resto 17 is nearly as powerful as mod resto. Biotropic level 80 is required.
Another alternative is keep hiring healers.

Last edited:
Last mod resto I saw sell was for 99k I don’t believe your price is to crazy in these times of inflated endgame item prices. And let’s face it the Mod Resto is one of the very best items in game. Period.
Good luck on your sale 😁

How much of a mug do I look now with my comment!.. oops!, lol. I never knew a mod resto would have such a big of an increase in price over the imp resto for not much more healing power.. 90-100k more!.. wow!

I think the price is agreeable, I just recently got my mod resto ( so I am Bias) But the pain to be able to make that chip took me 7 months. it costed me 85k to make it. To be able to get an extra 20k ped for the time wasted is reasonable. Something for actually making it, having the right connections, and looking at the auction 24/7. I think it is the right price.

Good luck!

I think the price is agreeable, I just recently got my mod resto ( so I am Bias) But the pain to be able to make that chip took me 7 months. it costed me 85k to make it. To be able to get an extra 20k ped for the time wasted is reasonable. Something for actually making it, having the right connections, and looking at the auction 24/7. I think it is the right price.

Good luck!
Dont think life owens you something like 20k cuz u did something you wanted at the time. Life dont Owen you s..t…its not what you think its worth its what customers will pay for it…it is great thing but its not worth that money. If its that good he/ she would prolly not be selling it.. think bout that. Just sayin cuz…

Haha figured it would be auto correction.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

To respond. That chip is great in terms of healing power and skillgain. Used correctly, it decreases killtime per mob while being restored for 150-35-35-35 (roughly). Pairing it with mod 2600 amplifies the restoration ability.

I am selling because I cut down on hunting a couple of months ago to spend more time in different professions. A fulltime hunter should wield it. This amount of peds stuck in an item that is being used roughly 10% of my online time does not justify such an investment.

Back