Moderate Firestorm Chip - When Maxed ?

HvSW

Old Alpha
Society
Merchant Guild
Hermann von Steppenwolf
Does anybody know at which level is maxed the Moderate Firestorm Chip ?

Entropedia says Pyrotropian (Dmg) Level 100 :eek:

I find it hard to believe. Is that true ? If yes, it takes years :holyshit: to max it up.

Is out there anybody who has it maxed already ? How long did it take ?

Thanks for help.

It's really lvl 100! Non (L) item are ALL maxed at 100 level profession!!:(

It's really lvl 100! Non (L) item are ALL maxed at 100 level profession!!:(

Not entirely correct, but all old items are maxed at lvl 100. The new UL SIB weapons, for example, are maxed sooner. :)

I find it hard to believe. Is that true ? If yes, it takes years :holyshit: to max it up.

Is out there anybody who has it maxed already ? How long did it take ?
At least it is something to keep trying for over the years :)

I have my doubts that anyone has maxed it.

Is out there anybody who has it maxed already ?

How long did it take ?

Noone has maxed it yet sure of that ;)

FireStorm chips are SIB weapons, same with higher Nerve blast chips

Values on entropedia are extrapolated. I confimed it for all chips I could find on auction and assumed that all chips are maxed at level 100. You can easely extrapolate it yourself, see Entropedia: Weapon: Nerve Blast Chip Moderate

I am slowly skilling my Mod Firestorm, I can hit as high as 91 dammage atm long way from 140, I forget prof lvl I will check and repost. I have unlocked power catalyst using it.

but its a SIB weapon :scratch2:
it shouldn't work like that, surely. it should have a level at which it is maxed, following the SIB norm. i understand that perhaps it is only because its used to infrequently and skillgains are so small with it that it is sib, and even then the sib doesn't help skillgain that much, but the FS chip is the ugly duckling of MF..

.. all other chips (and "normal" faps actually) are maxed at certain levels iirc.. why not the FS?

they are also weapons as well as MF tools, yet they don't really follow the same rules. before all this (L) lark took over, not even the k400 or terminator had the silly 50% limit. FS is now where they were then, bar the "maxed" levels.

FS just doesn't fit in right for me :scratch2:

but its a SIB weapon :scratch2:
it shouldn't work like that, surely. it should have a level at which it is maxed, following the SIB norm.

They do, it's lvl 100. :silly2:

But look at the Hedoc Adventurer (L) lvl 93; Vivo Survivor (L) lvl 102; Vivo Zychion Pro (L) lvl 109. :(

Edit: Those are the required values, impossible to know when they're maxed AFAIK.

I used to love the lvl4+ MF Chips when they didn't have a SIB, they became rather useless (compared to before) after Mindark implented that on them.

I'll ask VVV, must be the higest MF user ingame.
He has Powerfull FS chip and is AFAIK the only one that has unlocked Mindforce Harmony :eek: since Dan Dan Petrov chipped out.

I'll ask VVV, must be the higest MF user ingame.
He has Powerfull FS chip and is AFAIK the only one that has unlocked Mindforce Harmony :eek: since Dan Dan Petrov chipped out.

mmm.. mindforce harmony

oh my i forgot check this post :silly2:
anyway oh that mean i need to buy higher one chip and MF Implant, which iisnt not a problem to buy them, only problem is to find them :confused:

which mobs have te firestorm chip?

which mobs have te firestorm chip?

errr

firestorm schips have not been known to drop for quite some time, though i might expect umbranoids will. some from krelt, seg,allo thorifoid... any others? dunno...not for many many VU's,

Which is really annoying for lovers of MF.

Don't get me started on nerveblast :\

Back