ATH: MODIFIED Angel Harness

armorer

Guardian
MR armorer petter
Last edited:
wow didn't realise they would come so fast... ofcourse it was inevitable given all the angel-style (and better) armors dropping on other planets.
Gz op!

wow didn't realise they would come so fast... ofcourse it was inevitable given all the angel-style (and better) armors dropping on other planets.
Gz op!

Yeah, hope the other parts start dropping soon so someone can start making a full set !

I do value this one higher then the "Dark Knight of Arkadia" armor that dropped a while ago tho.
And that one has a SB of +15K..

Cheers

Grats on that! That is one hell of a nice loot!

Now, I might be the only one to find this interesting...the key svena crafted in the screenshot...that was the key used for the instance we saw the videos of in another thread, that dropped uber gear like it was violet paint. The loot pool was opened up at that time to obviously drop a bunch of rares, but I wonder it it affected the "luck" or the rare possibility of a key being crafted around the same time????

This armour is ridiculous, it'll be less cos it's female but someone else said tt+15k start bid for armour that doesn't match this... 56 in each of c/s/i ??? that's free-kin-in-sane. I'd think in actual "worth" especially as its the body piece, if it was male I'd hope it'd get at least tt+25k

Amazing loot.
I was nagging with my friends why would people shoot those mobs with medium budget weapons

You proved me wrong.

Reactions: Mac
Grats on that! That is one hell of a nice loot!

Now, I might be the only one to find this interesting...the key svena crafted in the screenshot...that was the key used for the instance we saw the videos of in another thread, that dropped uber gear like it was violet paint. The loot pool was opened up at that time to obviously drop a bunch of rares, but I wonder it it affected the "luck" or the rare possibility of a key being crafted around the same time????

yep I believe that was the same key since she did that run the same night.
but I do think that If someone else looted a key at the same time but at a different location than svena did, he/she wouldnt have gotten such nice items. It is pretty clear that this loot was out of proportion If you count al those items together :D

This armour is ridiculous, it'll be less cos it's female but someone else said tt+15k start bid for armour that doesn't match this... 56 in each of c/s/i ??? that's free-kin-in-sane. I'd think in actual "worth" especially as its the body piece, if it was male I'd hope it'd get at least tt+25k

its 52 c/s/i but thats still skyhigh :D

so you think that the current bid of 6,2k is way too low and should be more around 10-15k (even when its female)?

Gratz big time Armorer!

Loot is always nice, but this type of loot is super!

Gratz, and good luck on the sale!

GZ! how much damage did you do to the Feffox Queen in %?

Congrats, and he has a P5a equipped so i would assume not a great deal in comparison

I have no idea How much % it was but I was using P5a + 105.
As you can see on the radar not many people were hunting there at that time, most of them quit because we didnt had enough damage to kill them properly. I think I died like 4-5 times just to kill this one..

so that was my luck I guess :)

Nobody who can start a discussion about the price of this armor piece ?

also in reply to do I think +6.1k is too low? yes, definitely. Personally I'd set a +10k start bid, dude this piece is way better than Supremacy with 2 tiers unlocked already and a load of perishable enhancers attached. Its Durability is sick for an unlimited piece... insane.

Back