Modified Armor Mark.5B Plate Set

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
As the title states: Modified Armor Mark.5B Plate Set is now up for rent.

This is the first complete set to date and is unique for the fact that it can block 3% of any incoming hits weither it be 500HP or 5000HP it will be blocked and turned into a 0.0 damage hit.

I require a collateral of 80,000 PEDs in items/CLD's/PED's those are all acceptable forms of collateral.

The rental fee is 80PEDs per Day for time periods of up to one week at a time.

Currently the set is: Available

Rent Start Date: MM/DD/YY @ 00:00

~Danimal

Last edited:
Available for rent!

~Danimal

A bump here for a good friend. Nice offer, mate :)

Bumpitey!

~Danimal

I wish someone would nail down finally the figure for the decay when hits are "blocked". It was established in another thread that there is most likely some decay, but not how much. It's probably safe to say it's not charged at the normal armor cost of blocking the amount of damage, because the anecdotal case of blocking a Feffox Queen hit over 1k damage would have made a very noticeable 5+ PED decay by itself... :laugh:

Anyway good luck with your service, and if anyone using the new plates gets a block as the only hit after a repair, please do the fruit/sweat tt measuring trick and resolve this. :)

I wish someone would nail down finally the figure for the decay when hits are "blocked". It was established in another thread that there is most likely some decay, but not how much. It's probably safe to say it's not charged at the normal armor cost of blocking the amount of damage, because the anecdotal case of blocking a Feffox Queen hit over 1k damage would have made a very noticeable 5+ PED decay by itself... :laugh:

Anyway good luck with your service, and if anyone using the new plates gets a block as the only hit after a repair, please do the fruit/sweat tt measuring trick and resolve this. :)

I didn't know this was a current issue. I will keep this in mind and look out for this when I have my plates fully repaired and receive a first hit of 0.0 dmg.

~Danimal

Back