Modified EMT kit Ek-2600

Granny

Guardian
Angie Freja Stark
attachment.php

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_kit_Ek-2600_Modified

PriceCheck on this fap. Feel free to discuss

Using current values, what's the total cost to make?

75 x Large mushroom. Gose for 400 ped each now?
6 x EK-2600. MU?
140 x Regenerative Gel. Value?

Reactions: Mac
6 x EK-2600. MU?

Are these slightly (the fap) or far beyond superior then the adj fap?

Are these slightly (the fap) or far beyond superior then the adj fap?

the mod 2600 is far superior to the adj fap.

Adjusted FAP -> 21.67 heal/sec @ 25.00 heal/pec

Mod 2600 -> 48.60 heal/sec @ 25.71 heal/pec

6 x EK-2600. MU?

Also worth considering that only 88 ever sold on auction and 75 is needed for each fap. Tells a bit about how hard it will be to collect enough mushrooms.

If you had mushroom in storage it wont show as rare hof when you looted so over 200 is looted so far

I have looted a few of the 9 i have looted silently.

If you had mushroom in storage it wont show as rare hof when you looted so over 200 is looted so far

So atleast 1.6 more fap can be made then give that all are in one users storage ^^ They are spread around at ppl trying to make a fap themselves and will be for a long long time as it can be made in stages. Just saying it's not gonna be easy to get hold of a mod version I think. I'm going to try to make one myself since I like the heal over time feature but it is going to take me long long time to have enough mushrooms and do all daily missions.

I say max 3-5k! If more we will not attract new players and we are all doomed! I say UL items for all, preferable modified stuff! Everyone should be even!

the mod 2600 is far superior to the adj fap.

Adjusted FAP -> 21.67 heal/sec @ 25.00 heal/pec

Mod 2600 -> 48.60 heal/sec @ 25.71 heal/pec

I think the heal/sec are wrong for the Mod 2600, because wiki cannot understand a fap that has heals that stack; it assumes you are healing 108/27. I haven't used one to check, but to my understanding the heal/sec for the Mod 2600 will be in the region of: 29,16. This is due to only getting half of 108 healed in the first second. The first heal will be 24.3, and the second and third in the region of 29.16: as you get 24.3 plus a stacked heal. I may be wrong, though, I haven't used one.

Last edited:
I think the heal/sec are wrong for the Mod 2600, because wiki cannot understand a fap that has heals that stack; it assumes you are healing 108/27. I haven't used one to check, but to my understanding the heal/sec for the Mod 2600 will be in the region of: 29,16. This is due to only getting half of 108 healed in the first second. The first heal will be 24.3, and the second and third in the region of 29.16: as you get 24.3 plus a stacked heal. I may be wrong, though, I haven't used one.

I have used them and after three or so clicks you do get that heal/sec. It is true, on the other hand, that you don't get that heal/sec for just one click, and it takes a few clicks to build up the heal stack. But once you have you can enjoy the green numbers flying everywhere :D

I like it very much the way they work, but it's totally a personal thing.

I am guessing it will go for ~40k at first and will slowly drop in price to around 25-30k level after ~2 years. Also Adj faps will drop in price a lot (probably to 10-15k level).

Falagor
:bandit:

Will be a great tool for fappers, however for personal use most will prefer imp hedoc at that price range.

Depends on how u hunt as well , for those into combat fapping like myself I think will prefer the hedoc to this whereas those who need 1-2 heals/mob would probably be fine with this.

Bump this.

I would like to ask if there is anyone who would pay 35k peds for this?

Falagor
:bandit:

Semi related, a mod 2350 was sold on auction for 19800 or so. Not exactly sure of either costs to make but im sure that may help.

there is one at close to 40 K in auction, I doubt it will sell as everyone is expecting they will loose their value fast

grat fap and should be fun to use tho i think the price should be better suited to around 20 to 25 k there no where near as good as a imp hedok and well there about 30k atm lower with more MMs done and coming

grat fap and should be fun to use tho i think the price should be better suited to around 20 to 25 k there no where near as good as a imp hedok and well there about 30k atm lower with more MMs done and coming

Imp hedoc has shit eco compared to the new imp/mods. Don't know about price tho, too soon and plenty of these new faps being made.

can be affordable if loot shrooms yourself, but if buying at current AU mu's then there's around 30K cost, or more, in all items needed. I think minimum 30K+ if want to purchase rather than grind for it

Two questions:

I'm going to try to make one myself since I like the heal over time feature but it is going to take me long long time to have enough mushrooms and do all daily missions.

What daily missions?

6 x EK-2600. MU?

What drops the Regenerative Gel?

Two questions:

What daily missions?

What drops the Regenerative Gel?

Daily missions from one of the daily terminals like the one at Twin Peaks right outside the trade center. The gel is obtained by the daily token trader (also at Twin), cost 20 daily tokens.

Reactions: Mac
Bumping this up for a current valuation. Any ideas on today's MV for the Mod Ek-2600?

Shrooms are ~200 each. Need 75 of these
ek-2600 are ~TT+90. Need 6 of these and they have to be full tt 120 ped.
For regen gel 140 daily tokens(untradable)

Back