Molisk Event: Fast Global, Fast Peds

That one's good, yep :)

You're in line for the daily prize at the moment.

I've just heard that the maturity on the DNA is going to be reduced a little, hopefully tomorrow. Once the existing Leaders have been killed off there will be only a few of them respawning :)

Almost as low as they go, but still :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That place is just swamped with Leaders... they make for one heck of a fap-fest :)

I've just heard that the maturity on the DNA is going to be reduced a little, hopefully tomorrow. Once the existing Leaders have been killed off there will be only a few of them respawning :)

Good news! The leaders are are just eating my armor...but now :yay:

Heh.. Thought After 5 years I would finally go to space. Guess not :)

Grats :)

Still plenty of time to try again :)

Grats to Skippie and Geats on winning a flight!

Sorry I had a few tech probs today but I'll still post it hope it will count :/

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sorry Az but you must post within 24 hours so I can't allow that one, sorry :(

That means I can confirm waperboy as the winner of the flight for Day 7, grats to him!

We're into Week 2 now and we're adding another prize and making it easier to get the jackpot :)

The scorer of the first 66 global in a week will now win 660 PED.

Also the jackpot will now be increased at the end of any week without a 66 PED global. That means the jackpot is now 660 PED, so anyone who posts a 132 PED global can win it :)

Bump for another day :)

wowowowo nice event you have there. I always been hunting mulisk NE of Emarld right after a strong bot attack. I did not know there were bigger mobs in that area. I love Mulisk Leaders. You dont have to lower them for me. I love the challange. Well count me in. I will Start on Saturday the 14th till thursday the 19th. Also is the mulisk there just for the event or have they always been there. I been looking for the leaders for a very long time..

Great Event..

see you on the field

wowowowo nice event you have there. I always been hunting mulisk NE of Emarld right after a strong bot attack. I did not know there were bigger mobs in that area. I love Mulisk Leaders. You dont have to lower them for me. I love the challange. Well count me in. I will Start on Saturday the 14th till thursday the 19th. Also is the mulisk there just for the event or have they always been there. I been looking for the leaders for a very long time..

Great Event..

see you on the field

Good luck :)

This LA always has big Molisks in it, so you might have found a new favourite place :D

Good luck :)

This LA always has big Molisks in it, so you might have found a new favourite place :D

oh yes u keep those leaders spawning heavy I will be hunting here for now on
I kind of stop hunting them do to the leaders seem to be hard to find

Come on people :)

Posting a 66 PED or 132 PED global right now will win you 660 PEDs!

And don't forget those free flights :)

This sounds like fun :) I'm going to give it a go :D

I've been working my ass off all week but I can't seem to get a single global :D

Don't worry I keep trying!

Got a 56 PED Abundant Lytarian but forgot forgot to get the coordinates in the screen dump LOL :ahh:

Will try again this weekend :silly2:

/Argentum

Got a 56 PED Abundant Lytarian but forgot forgot to get the coordinates in the screen dump LOL :ahh:

Will try again this weekend :silly2:

/Argentum

This is a hunting competition, mining globals don't count this time I'm afraid.

Look out for mining events here in the future though :)

Thought I would give this event a try as well...

73 PED Hunter

Well i gave it a shot and nothing!. Low loot and no globals. i drop 400k in amo. I will try again another day

:)

Grats to Roy on winning a flight to CP :)

We're now into Week 3 and no-one has claimed one of the big prizes. That means the jackpot has been raised again.

So post a 66 PED global and instantly win 660 PED, post a 132 global and instantly win 1320 PED!

Time for a little bump, go get those prizes :)

Out of interest what armor setup are people using on these large Molisk's ?

Ok 30 mins left im going to hunt these things for about 2 hours or so..wish me luck...ill post my results. I'm hunting with 40k apis plus dante amp...Im using Tiger with 5bs for armor

30 mins left and counting

Last edited:
Out of interest what armor setup are people using on these large Molisk's ?

I'm using Ghost+5B and stay away from Leaders, when they attack me I still have backup (L) FAP to stay alive :)

Tiger (L) is a decent setups for the Molisks or just hire a fapper ;)

Back