Price Check Moloch Depths Stalls - Pricecheck & Question: Is it true they were sold directly to players?

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hi guys,

I am wondering the real pricing on this:

(NOT 100% verified information - so can someone please confirm :)
I've been told they've been sold directly to players for 10 000 peds (Probably by Socrates). Is this is true? And if so, why were they not sold via auction where everyone has a chance to bid?

Thanks,
True

Generally the shops and stalls have been put on auction, BUT if there is no prior announcement then it is possible for insider info to get out about it BEFORE, or even a nudge nudge wink shortly AFTER they get put up on auction. For me it's not only a question of directly or not, but directly would be worse.
For me to be sure of no insider stuff, I would think an announcement has to be made of a time when the deeds will be added to auction. I do have a caravan shop that I bought regularly from auction, however, and have often seen offers available for a day or two.

I believe the owners will say it's fake news and pure speculations ;)
Happend in the past, will happen again ;)

Hi guys,

I am wondering the real pricing on this:

(NOT 100% verified information - so can someone please confirm :)
I've been told they've been sold directly to players for 10 000 peds (Probably by Socrates). Is this is true? And if so, why were they not sold via auction where everyone has a chance to bid?

Thanks,
True
They were all sold on public auction, the startbid and buyout were exactly the same and I believe they were 20K each, though I will need to go back and verify. There are 4 stalls in this location, one of which was already sold by the time I was notified of their availability.

(Not a booth owner)
AFAIK AG booths were listed on NI/AG auction ( I can't remember which). I remember considering buying one, however the location was different. They then optimised the location bit more (ie closer to the tp) , and seem like a nice spot!

Last edited:
way the hell overpriced for location. If next island becomes much, much, much more popular that could change, but for now you saved yourself a few ped not buying in to the hype. Yes, they were on auction. They got bought from auction within 24 hours of being listed there I believe.

They were all sold on public auction, the startbid and buyout were exactly the same and I believe they were 20K each, though I will need to go back and verify. There are 4 stalls in this location, one of which was already sold by the time I was notified of their availability.
It was 10k each.

It was 10k each.
I am fairly certain they were 20k, but I am still looking into it for confirmation as I did not take screenshots.

Edit: I just received confirmation they were indeed 10K each. I stand corrected, and have revised my sale thread with a lower asking price.

Last edited:
I am fairly certain they were 20k, but I am still looking into it for confirmation as I did not take screenshots.

Edit: I just received confirmation they were indeed 10K each. I stand corrected, and have revised my sale thread with a lower asking price.
Only 50% over auction price? Modest in these times!

Experienced gamers/investors do not forget how much they spend in such purchases.
"I think I bought an improved IMK2 for 400K, but due to my cat getting lost, I need cash to print wanted posters, therefore for a quick sale I'm asking 380K"

Experienced gamers/investors do not forget how much they spend in such purchases.
"I think I bought an improved IMK2 for 400K, but due to my cat getting lost, I need cash to print wanted posters, therefore for a quick sale I'm asking 380K"
Experienced gamers/investors are still prone to significant medical events and life circumstances which cause memory issues to be a problem.

Oh, as Jack has just replied, sometimes they do. Unfortunately I've forgotten whether I paid 5k or 10k for my caravan a year or whatever ago. I've written it down somewhere... no, I don't know where offhand.
It's a bit of an ouch moment! Haha, how can somebody forget what they paid for... oh, just a moment! Must try harder - sigh!

Oh, as Jack has just replied, sometimes they do. Unfortunately I've forgotten whether I paid 5k or 10k for my caravan a year or whatever ago. I've written it down somewhere... no, I don't know where offhand.
It's a bit of an ouch moment! Haha, how can somebody forget what they paid for... oh, just a moment! Must try harder - sigh!

Do you even know where your caravan is ? The information you're looking for may be inside ? Did you even buy that caravan ? You sure ? =)

Edit : I believe the question has been answer, I will stop going offtopic :)

Thank you guys for clarification. So 10k and all went via auction house.

Was there ever an announcement of them being put in auction or it just suddenly happened? (I did not follow these kind of things so just would like to know how its on other planets. Thanks)

Was there ever an announcement of them being put in auction or it just suddenly happened? (I did not follow these kind of things so just would like to know how its on other planets. Thanks)
yes, there was, but it was very soon before the auction... not much advanced notice.

This has happened on RT before where apartments have been up for sale without any announcement. Maybe in public chat, but Rt also doesn't have a forum.

I'm not aware of any formal announcement being made, I was notified by a friend shortly after the first one sold.

On the OP for price check, as soon as I lowered price to 15k the shops sold quickly. I expect to see one of them back on the market very shortly if it isn't already.

Last edited:
Back