Monster SweepUp*RuxNet*

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
SuperPED invites you to Rocktropia on Nov 10th for a Monster SweepUp to compete at Camp Crunk or contribute to Shared Loot at Empire Z Ruxnet.

Starts November 10th, @18:30

Sounding off the dead celebrations and Halloween Mayhem with a RuxNet Code run here on Rocktropia.
(EVENTS LIST) Sign up for a quick TP to the Empire Z Building to hunt the high tier Monsters that will be swarming the city as we do a end of celebrations Monsters CleanUp Shared Loot Hunt.

Also sign up to hunt lvl 0 zombies at Camp Crunk for a chance to rank in Top three for a large collection of rewards.

edit*
Not sure I know how to explain it,
But the event is listed in the events list if you want to see the rewards list for those who are going to hunt the level 0 mobs at Camp Crunk.
As for the shared loot event at Empire Z Location
-Wave Spawn at Empire Z that runs through a sequence of high level mobs, it is 15 stages and ends with a Lvl 434 Kong.
-Ruxnet code is on the other side of the building and has the potential of spawning Very Rare hard to witness mobs to hunt as well as several of a lot of other high leveled unique mobs to hunt.

The idea is that, whatever monsters are left, we are teaming together to clean as many of the last waves as we can, we will probably need as many people as possible to fight of the leading forces of the living dead and monstrous invasions at Empire Z in Zomhatten.

Last edited:
Any more details?
But the event is listed in the events list if you want to see the rewards list for those who are going to hunt the level 0 mobs at Camp Crunk.
-RuxNet Code activates a Wave Spawn at Empire Z that runs through a sequence of high level mobs starting from Level 17 and ending up to level 300+ with a Last Wave boss that could be Zombie Kong, King Kong, or a The Thing that range in the Level range of 1000+ (maybe more)

The idea is that, whatever monsters are left, we are teaming together to clean as many of the last waves as we can, we will probably need as many people as possible to fight of the leading forces of the living dead and monstrous invasions at Empire Z in Zomhatten.

-RuxNet Code activates a Wave Spawn at Empire Z that runs through a sequence of high level mobs starting from Level 17 and ending up to level 300+ with a Last Wave boss that could be Zombie Kong, King Kong, or a The Thing that range in the Level range of 1000+ (maybe more)

I thought the wave spawn is free and you use ruxnet to skip the wave spawn and just spawn long directly?

I thought the wave spawn is free and you use ruxnet to skip the wave spawn and just spawn long directly?
I personally don't even know how to use a Ruxnet Code.
I just asked some ubers...
So,
You are partially/pretty much right Dr Girlfriend.

The Wave Spawn is at front near the Teleporter, it is 15 stages and then l343 Kong Spawns

RuxNet code is at the back of EmpireZ building and spawns Kong(S) , Diva(S), Thing(s), Demon(S), or some I think it is Royaltys Random mobs.
So, Ruxnet Code has the chance of spawning a Super Rare Mob at level 1000+, but it could also spawn a bunch of kongs, divas, and stuff...

I will have a bunch of RuxNet Codes for the event for anyone who wants to give it a whirl

Have done that wave in a team , its alot of fun.

Back