Discovery: Montgomery Diabolic UL (TYVM Slither)

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Here we go, Slither crafted it for me and I'm glad I chose him :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Slither, could you post a screen of the hof if you got it ?

About the eco, I don't know yet, I'm a noob at the eco test with fruits so Slither will prolly do it.

Thanks a lot again Slither and Mindark :cool:

To Everyone, Never give up, I'm playing since begining of 2004, depositing a lot since 2005, and this is my first & best big loot (also Kraster helmet in sochunt)

I would like one of these myself

Gratz to you and slither

Bones

congratulations

Looks nice, grz!

gratz to you (and me I guess :laugh:)

Sorry, I never thought to screenie the hof - not something I normaly do.

I eco tested it and plugged it into wiki, it's 0.05 dam/pec less than the L version but that still makes it a top3 SIB eco weapon when amped :)

If you can amp it with a a204 you get just 0.03 dam/pec less than the mod lr32 'golden gun' but with the mod32 doing 89dam/hit and the diabolic doing 77/hit with greater speed (diabolic does 0.3dam/sec more than mod32) I'd rate this as the best eco SIB weapon in game due to less overkill

Awesome gun!

Hehe gratz for the nice item :p Wonder how the nice MU will be ^^ If i would be u i´d keep it ;)

nice one:) gratz!:D

nice one gratz

Wow grats a lot mate! :yay::wtg:

It was honour to have a word with you :D

I'm missing something here....

From the screen shot above you have maxed the damage and hit for the weapon; however it's only showing a burn of 12/13 and 57/75 max damage....

Why are all of the stats not maxed out since you have apperently mastered this weapon? Is there something about weapons that I am not understanding correctly?

Huge Gratz, Sheryo :yay:

3 Threads, from just 1 click :thumbup:

;)

I'm missing something here....

From the screen shot above you have maxed the damage and hit for the weapon; however it's only showing a burn of 12/13 and 57/75 max damage....

Why are all of the stats not maxed out since you have apperently mastered this weapon? Is there something about weapons that I am not understanding correctly?

stats with and without a106

gratz gg on finding someone to craft a success for ya :)

Big grz :)

keep it up

{looks at the pic again} doh missed the amp on it, thank you for the fast response :silly2:

Should have gone to specsavers :laugh:

Gratz, and some +rep for slither for not being a snake really...just a skilled and helpful Entropian :)

t

Gratz on aquiring a kickass gun like that. I'd give my left...uh...arm for just the (L) version, nevermind the UL version. Awesome specs.

Wow that is a nice gun :yay:

Grats for that.
And nice work Slither :)

lolololololol sheryooool

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that gun gotta be worth a lot :D

Gratz
The recomennded lvl is a joke in my eyes :)

UBER GRATZ:yay:

Confirming also that Slither is cool, he once crafted a bunch of rascal foots for me when those were just introduced. If I had a good BP I would go to him again.;)

Cool gun, I hope you use it, I have a feeling that uber guns attract uber loots.:D

Yes, I agree, Slither is cool, I know him for few years now ;p

I will keep the gun for a moment yea, but at the moment Slither is having some fun with it hehe :cool:

:D omg gratz I REALLY WANT ONE :D

These one click bp's for Unlimited weapons are such a tease.

I can only imagine what it must be like hovering over the manufacture button with your eyes closed,atleast thats how I'd be doing it :ahh:

Grats to you both for a successful click.;)

very nice!! gz:yay:

Back