more exploits to ck checklist

So they had logout in mcr then login back.
They used mob trains every time it was possible.
Now, while they are defending, they stay inside pitbull wheel where they were invincible.
Real spartans no question..

OMG you are one whiny little bitch eh....cod damn dude....suck it up ffs

Whaaaa this, Whaaa that....Whaaaa

don't forget the others, which you taught us.

enjoy your war, which you started.

This is not a war, its you exploiting every single bug you found in game.
You wont survive one single second in a real war. And we killed every one of you near claim twice, until Morgaine and others started using wheel bug. You were 17 and we were 10. Without the bugs you repeatedly blatantly exploit against any rule and eula, you would have absolute no chance.

Rony you are sounding like a sore losser this time. Last time it was CK moaning about BA bending the rules when they lost the land. If you lose dont cry, just prepare for next and learn from your experince. Its looks like BA and CK will both be bending the rules to win the war. Gl to you both.

Rony you are sounding like a sore losser this time. Last time it was CK moaning about BA bending the rules when they lost the land. If you lose dont cry, just prepare for next and learn from your experince. Its looks like BA and CK will both be bending the rules to win the war. Gl to you both.

Dude, they are eating BS.
I invite you next time to see them exploiting.
We actually challenged them to an event with spectators and they refused, because they cant actually fight without using bugs.

Hey mods.... maybe we need a new sub-forum to SocTalk called "Whining about other socs" or something.

Or maybe this sort of junk should be over in the PVP forum where it's more relevant.

Or maybe it shouldn't be posted at all.

Just my :twocents:

Yeah i kept track of that thread it was a shame it did not happen. Both soc could made a lot money from selling tickets for people to watch. I dont understand all the exploits in the game many disagree what are exploits and what are not. All i am saying you are aware of what extreme messures CK are willing to goto win this war. I am sure that BA have the players and the know how to deal with these messures.

Yeah i kept track of that thread it was a shame it did not happen. Both soc could made a lot money from selling tickets for people to watch. I dont understand all the exploits in the game many disagree what are exploits and what are not. All i am saying you are aware of what extreme messures CK are willing to goto win this war. I am sure that BA have the players and the know how to deal with these messures.

When we kill almost all near claim, and somone like Morgaine stay in a wheel, and 5 of us surround her at 1 meter and all shot one minute and she gets no hit, there is not much to do imo..

Hey mods.... maybe we need a new sub-forum to SocTalk called "Whining about other socs" or something.

Or maybe this sort of junk should be over in the PVP forum where it's more relevant.

Or maybe it shouldn't be posted at all.

Just my :twocents:

Cant do nothing about whiners like him....all that happens is he might get a forum rep based aka....ie Jhony Rony "Whino" Macaroni.

Between these two, id stand with cK any day (regardless of past differences)...too many whiners and numpties in BA (with the exception of one or two i actually get on with)

This thread is just another Jhony Rony "Whino" thread ;) Future use example : OMG you pulling a Rony "Whino" dude Hahaha...Yea its like that :yup:

Cant do nothing about whiners like him....all that happens is he might get a forum rep based aka....ie Jhony Rony "Whino" Macaroni.

Between these two, id stand with cK any day (regardless of past differences)...too many whiners and idiots in BA (with the exception of one or two i actually get on with)

This thread is just another Jhony Rony "Whino" thread ;) Future use example : OMG you pulling a Rony "Whino" dude Hahaha...Yea its like that :yup:

Its a bug exploit report thread.

I just want to make clear... I'm not making any judgments about the situation, the people, or anyone's actions, because I wasn't there.

It just doesn't seem relevant specifically to SocTalk, and might fit better in PVP or if it's a bug report, then it should be reported to MA, not here.

Of course, I'm no mod, but that's just my observation.

When we kill almost all near claim, and somone like Morgaine stay in a wheel, and 5 of us surround her at 1 meter and all shot one minute and she gets no hit, there is not much to do imo..

Rony, key phrase here is "kill almost all near the claim". FACT: I was there, running and fapping for my (digital) life. Not hiding. Running around the claim, jumping and fapping when I took a hit, it took all of you 15 minutes to get me first time. That's 1 person....

There were *never* less than two persons alive at the claim rod and once dead we got back faster than you could wear us down. Thats no exploit.

Dont be a sore loser.

Jar

Rony, key phrase here is "kill almost all near the claim". FACT: I was there, running and fapping for my (digital) life. Not hiding. Running around the claim, jumping and fapping when I took a hit, it took all of you 15 minutes to get me first time. That's 1 person....

There were *never* less than two persons alive at the claim rod and once dead we got back faster than you could wear us down. Thats no exploit.

Dont be a sore loser.

Jar

The timer started ticking atleast one time that I saw.

Now I will stay away, please continue.

The timer started ticking atleast one time that I saw.

Now I will stay away, please continue.

Hi Kattfres,

That's possible while I was dead and reviving -> returning. And if that is the case, then Rony's comments make even less sense....

I'm out of this thread.

Jar

I will be at James concert tomorrow Rony

is that an exploit?

watch Rony singing :silly2: :laugh:

I didn't even know BA* had a land open for landgrab today :scratch:

Rony, BAHQ, BA Evo, BA Death..... we love you :yup:

Good Game AOW, respect for you for not trolling the forums.

OMG you are one whiny little bitch eh....cod damn dude....suck it up ffs

Whaaaa this, Whaaa that....Whaaaa

Between these two, id stand with cK any day (regardless of past differences)...too many whiners and numpties in BA (with the exception of one or two i actually get on with)

I think Daisy is turning into the "new" Menace...:p

Meanwhile back to the thread...

Tiny

So a few LG's ago someone with Tier 2 LR66 and BBC amp takes target on Belza. Attacker shoots and Belza faps. (Real nice fap by the way). Belza finally down to about 50% of his HP as he is SLOWLY being outdamaged by the amped 66. WTF? Where'd Belza go? Oh there he is! (As he walks out from the Pitbull wheel area with full HP). Yup... that's right.... he took about 3 steps backwards into the Pitbull where he caught up fapping then proceeded to look for his attacker.

That was about 2 weeks ago!

So STFU Rhony you whiney little bitch!

Whiskey

No response to my comment though cuz YOU KNOW that BA has used this "whatever you wanna call it depending on whether or not BA needs to do it" in the past.

Whiskey

So a few LG's ago someone with Tier 2 LR66 and BBC amp takes target on Belza. Attacker shoots and Belza faps. (Real nice fap by the way). Belza finally down to about 50% of his HP as he is SLOWLY being outdamaged by the amped 66. WTF? Where'd Belza go? Oh there he is! (As he walks out from the Pitbull wheel area with full HP). Yup... that's right.... he took about 3 steps backwards into the Pitbull where he caught up fapping then proceeded to look for his attacker.

That was about 2 weeks ago!

So STFU Rhony you whiney little bitch!

Whiskey
I dont know who are you. I doubt it ever happened. Belza was not defending any land 2 weeks ago since hes not in HQ. smarty. CK was defending land and was impossible to remove them if more of them were invincible. Actualy, if you check my posts, I knew they will use it.

OK

This is my last post on subject. Since MA is not reacting I consider bugs are allowed. From this moment I will talk to my colleagues and make sure we will stop decaying armor and weapons and use ammo like stupids. Since bugs are allowed, we will use them too.

Have a nice day!

Tiny

Except all i do is PK, all my game time since day one to this day...non stop.

Im not surprised you felt it so meaningful to carry my name in your sig....Was a big deal for you that day to catch me afk i know.

Too bad, cause i wouldn't put your name in my sig, your not important enough to me you see. Your not "trophy" material like ol Daisy unfortunately ;)

Last edited:
OK

This is my last post on subject. Since MA is not reacting I consider bugs are allowed. From this moment I will talk to my colleagues and make sure we will stop decaying armor and weapons and use ammo like stupids. Since bugs are allowed, we will use them too.

Have a nice day!

:lolup: Guess who was our mentors :wise:

Have a nice day, too.... :)

:lolup: Guess who was our mentors :wise:

Have a nice day, too.... :)

I would guess Morgain since I saw her today there exploiting. Or mayby Syrix running under his vtol with repair tool in places you cant see her?? Or Immortal we catched trying to logout / login in our mcr? Or maybe Radim? I would never know whos picture you keep under you head when you sleep..
We did not exploit as you claim and you know it. But we need to start to do it to make things fair. Otherwise its a game where we spend and you just gain.

Tiny

It doesnt matter whether it is Daisy, Menace or whoever. Its obvious that more and more people on PCF see, how huge whinner Rony is and how annoying it is. Actually many ppl considered Rony as PK star, but now he is more whinning star than Pking ... :laugh:

It doesnt matter whether it is Daisy, Menace or whoever. Its obvious that more and more people on PCF see, how huge whinner Rony is and how annoying it is. Actually many ppl considered Rony as PK star, but now he is more whinning star than Pking ... :laugh:

Stop being insolent nib, one day will meet me in some pvp area and then youll start whine eu support to get rid of me.

I was thinking about a cK spam team tonight, maybe with a new name ;)

"OMG your pulling a Rony" "Whino" :wtg:

Now suusssshhh Rony, you just promised you would say no more.....:tongue2:

Stop being insolent nib, one day will meet me in some pvp area and then youll start whine eu support to get rid of me.

Im sorry Mr. ubah, it wont happen again ... Just dont take EU so seriously and enjoy also other aspects of life, not just digital ones ...

Back