more exploits to ck checklist

Im sorry Mr. ubah, it wont happen again ... Just dont take EU so seriously and enjoy also other aspects of life, not just digital ones ...

Well maybe you guys should take a lead in it since all i see is your soc members react to this thread...nothing better to do maybe?:girl:

I'd like to bring up this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-take-a-look-at-what-the-landgrab-looks-like!

I have tryed to get thing moving, changing, have a fair fight way before u started whining about this, at the time you were glad to exploit what u call today a bug, so now that we happens to walk under a damaged vehicules it's officially an exploit and u suddenly forget what u have done for so long.. (not talking to u special but u did it as whole soc)!

I'm about fair fight and if u are too then get them to change the rules cuz they dont see to give a fuck buddy

I was thinking about a cK spam team tonight, maybe with a new name ;)

"OMG your pulling a Rony" "Whino" :wtg:

Now suusssshhh Rony, you just promised you would say no more.....:tongue2:

Epic!!!!, from now onwards when eroding your F5 key and trolling a forum......

Its now known as.....

Pulling a Rony!!!!! BA* style!

Last edited:
I was thinking about a cK spam team tonight, maybe with a new name ;)

"OMG your pulling a Rony" "Whino" :wtg:

Now suusssshhh Rony, you just promised you would say no more.....:tongue2:

we will have to make a team aswell / skippie: we fight like men with no vehicles. 10min later all u could see was destroyed pitbulls and sleipners :D

i think we need to get the music back on track cos even if its a good song its to slow :D

Was a big deal for you that day to catch me afk i know.

Bullshit, you were not "afk" you kept teleporting into the rig and I used an Opalo on the "killshot" on you...someone needs to stop lying to make themselves look better:)

If you want to know why I have you in my signature, is because your little soc talks more crap than you can back up. You and a few members of your soc are far better at video editing than you ever will be at PK. You are all propaganda and until you actually do something worthy of all the hype you build up, you are nothing but a wannabe:)

Last edited:
Now, while they are defending, they stay inside pitbull wheel where they were invincible.
Real spartans no question..

Ck will demonstrate you how long time it tooks to 18 BAHQ + friends soc to kill JUST ONE CK !
We dont use any exploit, we are just WARRIORRSSSS !

When we kill almost all near claim, and somone like Morgaine stay in a wheel, and 5 of us surround her at 1 meter and all shot one minute and she gets no hit, there is not much to do imo..

Now you were 18 + friend against one CK during 4 minutes !!!!!
You have something more to tell ????

Ck will demonstrate you how long time it tooks to 18 BAHQ + friends soc to kill JUST ONE CK !
We dont use any exploit, we are just WARRIORRSSSS !

That is some good shit right there, gg.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to foudil again."

Now you were 18 + friend against one CK during 4 minutes !!!!!
You have something more to tell ????

Perfect example of "Adapting 2 Overcome"....kudos

(Grrrrr double post...pls remove)

So you are running in a circle, without shooting anyone, hiding in vehicles , healing with mod fap..

Ohhh, now i really want to join cK, you are just sooo WARRIORRZZZ

EDIT: And ohh, of course who is impressed by that? Our PK Gods Rock Stars!
I believe Force was teaching you some PK secrets :DD

Was going to post a reply then decided i really cant be arsed.

Del

So you are running in a circle, without shooting anyone, hiding in vehicles , healing with mod fap..

Let me explain you and open your brain.
1> Rony post that one member of CK used exploit to survive against 5 BA
2> I make the demonstration that we dont need to use exploit, and here it was against 18 BA and Co.

That's all i wanted to demonstrate ! No more !

Let's see if one BA hiding in a pitbull and turning in a circle can resist to ONE CK

As you can see, it takes less than one min :)

And this Video shows that BA owns more Pitbulls than cK :eyecrazy:

*goes to auction*, lolz

Instead of bitching about an exploit by others, Fou is illustrating that he's smart enough to work with what is on the table, rather than to just come on here and do a Rony "Whino" like so many others do. Youre obviously the sort of person who needs EVERY little deatail in a plan explained to him or you JUST WONT GET IT :smoke:

Daisy when you actually know what your talking about pls feel free to post until then

Sod off

Del

BTW Daisy i was also at the rig pawning your ass with Tiny. For somone who rates theirself so highly you really do suck at PK

Del

BTW Daisy i was also at the rig pawning your ass with Tiny. For somone who rates theirself so highly you really do suck at PK

Del

Please, please i realize i have left so many of you emotionally scared during my rig PK days with your faces in the ground most of the time, and although you may never forget me. You have clearly left NO impression on me so whatsoever, cause i dont know or care to know who you are. So if its all the same to you....how about you stfu, and let these guys have their thread back eh ^^ :smoke:

Sry guys......Carry on....

I have filmed this the same day at BA's LG.
At revival I saw Mits from BA, and ask him to have fun and make a surprise for others at fort.
I was alone, so no risk for them about reset the claim.

Was very fun Mits ty a lot, and I'm sorry if your socmat shoot you because you just wanted fun too and not take this to seriously.

Back