More guns for level 60 players, please

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
I have level 61 ranged laser and level 60 blp ranged.

But it seems that i can only use 2 guns. Fletcher and LC 240. Now my problem, they get more rare and MU rise up to be crazy. Im just not willing to pay more as 130% for L guns!

I would like to see more such guns drop, and maybe i would also like to see more gun type in general for level 60 players.

Ok, some ppl maybe will tell me just to buy guns above MU 130%, but i don't do so. If i can't find a gun below 130% i just log off and dont go out for hunt. I also don't want use SIB guns or guns below my skill level.

So please, drop more LC 240 and Fletcher guns, and design some more guns for lev 60 players. Thanks!

Id like everything to fall directly in my lap, please, i find this adapting thing too hard to handle.

You didnt notice LC-55 fits you quite nice?

Id like everything to fall directly in my lap, please, i find this adapting thing too hard to handle.

nope, i dont maxed lc55 .. thats why i use fletcher or lc 240, the only 2 guns i realy can use!
I do less damage with lc55

But it seems that i can only use 2 guns. Fletcher and LC 240. Now my problem, they get more rare and MU rise up to be crazy. Im just not willing to pay more as 130% for L guns!

I would like to see more such guns drop, and maybe i would also like to see more gun type in general for level 60 players.

Ok, some ppl maybe will tell me just to buy guns above MU 130%, but i don't do so. If i can't find a gun below 130% i just log off and dont go out for hunt. I also don't want use SIB guns or guns below my skill level.

So please, drop more LC 240 and Fletcher guns, and design some more guns for lev 60 players. Thanks!

Ma give you choiuce :) - skill up or pay that price :)

when i was your age i had choice - buy blp gun with aklot mu or buy laser gun with low mu

there is choice you have to do.

buy lc55 now or buy blp weapon with high mu, or invest to UL gun and save your mu.

system is balanced and no need more L or UL guns any more, sinc our population is not drastically growing :)

and there is alot guns from other planets, that can be used.

lc55 is maxed on lvl 60 , you asked lvl60 or not 60 still ?

nope, i dont maxed lc55 .. thats why i use fletcher or lc 240, the only 2 guns i realy can use!

LC-55 max out at lvl 60, maybe abit low on the dmg side?

I really dont see the problem in adapting and using guns abit lower down the skill line, if thats where there are alternatives available?

LC-55 max out at lvl 60, maybe abit low on the dmg side?

I really dont see the problem in adapting and using guns abit lower down the skill line, if thats where there are alternatives available?

i had same problem with my fap, buy sk-80 or use lower with lower mu.

i chipped in and saved alot mu , because calculated to invest 500 ped to skill was more efect than pay mu of all faps.

lc55 is maxed on lvl 60 , you asked lvl60 or not 60 still ?

, i checked out last night i dont maxed it. ok i only have lev 58 dmg..

Ma give you choiuce :) - skill up or pay that price :)

when i was your age i had choice - buy blp gun with aklot mu or buy laser gun with low mu

there is choice you have to do.

buy lc55 now or buy blp weapon with high mu, or invest to UL gun and save your mu.

system is balanced and no need more L or UL guns any more, sinc our population is not drastically growing :)

and there is alot guns from other planets, that can be used.

my choice is to not play, when i dont find a gun i like! maybe thats why the population srink?

my choice is to not play, when i dont find a gun i like! maybe thats why the population srink?

so problem here is that there is no people hunting mobs that drop that type of guns you need. Even that they cost 130% noone hunt it .

so problem here is that there is no people hunting mobs that drop that type of guns you need. Even that they cost 130% noone hunt it .

What mobs loot fletcher or lc 240? maybe i should focus to hunt those.

What mobs loot fletcher or lc 240? maybe i should focus to hunt those.

plongu ? calypso cave? still it think you not should hunt that mob who drop your gun, you should hunt mob with max markup , and sell items with hogh mu and buy guns with lower mu.

also ther is zero-six that drops from warlocks but maby warlock need team to hunt.

plongu ? calypso cave? still it think you not should hunt that mob who drop your gun, you should hunt mob with max markup , and sell items with hogh mu and buy guns with lower mu.

yea, not a bad idea! but when none hunt them, then i dont get my liked guns :)

Fletcher drop decently from big Marcimex afaik.

Have you tried the Herman series, many nice weapons which follow the SIB pathway

I make the relevant Herman weapons but, having checked entropedia, the Ark-54D (for example) doesn't quite match the dps or dpp of the two weapons mentioned in the first post. Of course relative MU will affect the dpp of each. The main element in favour of the Hermans is you can get them whenever you want as they are crafted.

Maybe find a friend grab a lower gun and hunt the mob that drops your gun, could be fun.

Its kind of funny how spoiled people have gotten in recent times :silly2:

A few years ago all you would have been able to use for any reasonable MU was an apis running on 2.7-2.8 dpp. Now its complaints if someone cant find cheap as dirt L weapon that is giving you top dps for your profession level at 2.95 dpp.

Balance wise, these new caly looted (and piron series) should be 150-170% MU. At that MU they would still have an ok dpp and also allow crafted alternatives to sell for a similar dpp in the 120-140% range. At the current MU of looted weapons, crafted weapons would have to be sold for below TT price to match their dpp.

Amazing to me how many weapons we have and so many gaps exist. Give it a few months, they will add a whole new series of weapons again and the weapons we got last change will disappear like the others.

My theory is that there is a gun artist at MA who just cant stop making new designs, and they feel they have to add them, because he is the "gun nut".

Team and dream.

A few years ago all you would have been able to use for any reasonable MU was an apis running on 2.7-2.8 dpp. Now its complaints if someone cant find cheap as dirt L weapon that is giving you top dps for your profession level at 2.95 dpp.

Balance wise, these new caly looted (and piron series) should be 150-170% MU. At that MU they would still have an ok dpp and also allow crafted alternatives to sell for a similar dpp in the 120-140% range. At the current MU of looted weapons, crafted weapons would have to be sold for below TT price to match their dpp.

Exactly, there is so much weapons now that filled so many gaps. (and yeah, there are still some)

And even before, going purely step by step was never the best (or most clever) thing to do.
Even if you would have the guns one by one.

Just shoot for a month with the EWE LC-150 (it's anyway the best from the whole series for current MU and it's DPS) and then switch to LC-55 or something.

People could grind to Commando with Korss-400 and p5a before ;)

Exactly, there is so much weapons now that filled so many gaps. (and yeah, there are still some)

And even before, going purely step by step was never the best (or most clever) thing to do.
Even if you would have the guns one by one.

Just shoot for a month with the EWE LC-150 (it's anyway the best from the whole series for current MU and it's DPS) and then switch to LC-55 or something.

People could grind to Commando with Korss-400 and p5a before ;)

Why i should use LC150 when i maxed fletcher and LC240 and both guns doing a nice dmg, and eco also is ok? I just would like to see more such guns in auction. One or two months ago the fletcher was 115%. 3 months ago Lc240 was about 125%.. and it have 2-4 page in auc. each gun.

atm you only see a few guns in auc, and MU start to rise above 130% for fletcher and lc240 is now above 150%, only about not many guns in auc!

And it is a truth that i only can use this 2 guns maxed at my level. I also don't want use lower guns, and cant hunt what i like to hunt (solo).

How i say, no guns no hunt no play! thats the way to go. And no, i'm not rich enough to buy a UL gun.
I just want use the best gun for my level, atm this are only fletcher and lc240.

Why i should use LC150 when i maxed fletcher and LC240 and both guns doing a nice dmg, and eco also is ok? I just would like to see more such guns in auction. One or two months ago the fletcher was 115%. 3 months ago Lc240 was about 125%.. and it have 2-4 page in auc. each gun.

atm you only see a few guns in auc, and MU start to rise above 130% for fletcher and lc240 is now above 150%, only about not many guns in auc!

And it is a truth that i only can use this 2 guns maxed at my level. I also don't want use lower guns, and cant hunt what i like to hunt (solo).

How i say, no guns no hunt no play! thats the way to go. And no, i'm not rich enough to buy a UL gun.
I just want use the best gun for my level, atm this are only fletcher and lc240.

Sounds like your stubbornness is making it so you basically need to log off then /shrug

Personaly I think cycles of surpluss and scarcity are great for the economy.

It allows a smart hunter to buy weapons they want for a good price.
It allows a smart hunter to sell looted items for good markup.

If it is always the same/stable then you sacrifice one or the other or both which in turn is bad for the economy.

There were times were profit with apis at 200 % was quite easy to archive...today it seems hard to break even with a 130 % gun...so not really funny or more spoiled than years ago

Lets just put all L SIB guns available at tt in the tt machine, problem solved.

But wait wouldt that fuck up the e n t i r e idea behind the RCE?

Yeah and the game would die, but trance would be happy :)

There were times were profit with apis at 200 % was quite easy to archive...today it seems hard to break even with a 130 % gun...so not really funny or more spoiled than years ago

What mediated the cost to use Apis was that the pros used dante amp with it, which (practically) took away 1/3 of the markup. For energy weapons there is no (affordable) repairable amp that gives such much dmg/shot as dante.

one more note on the " MA please drop this and that"

Are you sure they arent dropping?

When i grind a mob i tend to hoard a gun they drop so MU rises, before i sell.

Its called surviving 90% returns.

I recently been all that and I can tell you it is expensive to through lc-200, lc-240 , lc 55 (125% + nowadays) until you get 65 to use lc-60.Herman law series has two times lc's decay.
You can use some lc-150 (113%-115%) for the moment or you can try some scipulor for lc-200.
Good luck.

I recently been all that and I can tell you it is expensive to through lc-200, lc-240 , lc 55 (125% + nowadays) until you get 65 to use lc-60.Herman law series has two times lc's decay.
You can use some lc-150 (113%-115%) for the moment or you can try some scipulor for lc-200.
Good luck.

Thanks, some one checked out my problem, and gave me an constructive idea!

Back