More/New UL weapon offerings

just make every UL crafted item in game upgradeable, with increase in buffs, damage, depth, etc. depending on what the item is. Old tier system made you put two items together and risk loosing one to get new tier. Compets made you smash two low level pets together to get a more powerful pet...

Just reimplement that system but instead of tiers give upgrades.... similar sort of idea to gorgon but easier... new blueprints... or just use refiner.... put two of same crafted weapon in refiner and get another with double damage or some interesting buff, etc.
Not a bad idea at all. Players could theoretically have the original and call it middle of the road and spend years collecting the resources to upgrade it through various stages. Provided some balance is had and the blueprints stopped dropping after some point.

I just think the game needs more variety/customization in general.

regarding earlier posts the issue with L guns is how fast they decay. 150-160% would be reasonable if the gun had 150TT and lasted 15k ammo cycle.

evey’s amp idea is also a good point. You could have a huge influx of high damage 90% eff amps that could transform how a lot of guns are currently used, without breaking balance in game.

Maybe MA needs to ramp up purging old inactive accounts. I have a feeling there are a lot of UL items just collecting virtual dust in storage

Been wondering the very same thing. There is quite a few locked accounts. Perhaps some of them can't be purged and resold, due to court cases? Or perhaps MA no longer does such a thing as they did before.

And yea I think MA is sensible to bring new UL weapons soon, who knows, perhaps some new upgradeable chain with the summer event, the new mayhem system, or something else :)

Back