Most Amazing Discovery

StatikNode

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Chris Statik Andrews
I have discovered something which can't really be categorized. It appears to be a noob mistake, but one of epic proportions. I was browsing the markets when I discovered this.
Just look at it.

enuniv-20100103-202208_Copy.jpg

LOL

The guy selling the fragment must feel like the luckiest guy in the world. He probably is. Winning the equivalent of 250 dollars, or a whole lotta' rounds and armor must be a pretty amazing feeling.

Last edited:
Some guy is getting the price up or made a mistake.. One off those ;)

Or, as has been pointed out in other threads, one guy could be transfering money to another using the auction.

Or, as has been pointed out in other threads, one guy could be transfering money to another using the auction.

Yep thats option 3 :D

Well think thats the reason, some moneytransfer.
I did that kind of trades very often to pay out eventprices :)
Hope you get the point, no need to stay online during night to meet someone from other side of the world. Just buy a stupid item at a reasonable markup to pay him out :)

Just buy a stupid item at a reasonable markup to pay him out :)

I think you may mean a reasonable item at a stupid markup :)

I was aware of this potentially being a money transfer, but it's just way too f*cking hilarious (pardon my language) to just forget :)

The item doesn´t matter in a money transfer :)
Its just the markup.

Now everyone knows that Avatar's second Avatar! :laugh: Exposed!

moh is a socmate and I'm sure it's a mistake. :(

Haha, and you thought crooks used soap to launder money?

1. Its one that has 2 avatars trying to get the MU up.
2. Its a friend of someone and they are trying to push it up.
3. Its a misstake and the person prolly pushed the further up botton.
4. Someone owes someone money.

I read before about some auction bug but I think they fixed that one so I dont know for sure.

Maybe the one that has this person as a soc-mate can just clear it up very easy by writing the answer here ? :)

never inflated prices or passed money that way but surely if i was going to id use a buyout for teh correct amount and not have opening bid of 5 ped.

Going forward 2500 PED is the new price for 10 Blazar fragments :laugh:

Moh is in my soc. Knowing her this was simply a huge mistake. :(

I think so too, but ask her and just clear it out. If it was a misstake I feel very sorry for her :(

Maybe paying for a borrowed and lost, tier item? :silly2:

Poor guy - I don't know how many threads I've read about someone accidentally clicking up on one or two arrows too far left when putting a bid.

The interface makes this all too easy, but then knowing about it makes me all too careful when bidding too.

Hope he/she can get in touch with the seller and sort it out.

:(

If u want to transfer money, use the buyout options.

Its just simply a mistake of clicking the wrong arrows...

Ok, talked to her.

In one word: mistake.

maybe the seller will be kind enough to give it back?

they should fix it so that clicking a number up on far left does not add all the peds on the pedcard, would stop alot of mistakes I think.

aswell as adding a screen that if you bid you get a message saying "DO you want to put a bid of X ammount on item X" and "Accept or deny"

not for BO as then you are more knowing of what you actually pay

Anyone know the seller, maybe seller will be kind enough to do the decent thing.

maybe the seller will be kind enough to give it back?

they should fix it so that clicking a number up on far left does not add all the peds on the pedcard, would stop alot of mistakes I think.

Clicking the left hand arrow to max the bid on an item with buyout is a useful option which makes things much easier.

aswell as adding a screen that if you bid you get a message saying "DO you want to put a bid of X ammount on item X" and "Accept or deny"

There is one. I guess you don't pay much attention to it :)

Moh, if you want me to take it off, I can. If it's all resolved, then I will take it off.

If there's something about the topic you want to discuss, PM me! :)

Back