Most efficient vehicle

entropian12

Provider
Just wanted to know which is the most affordable vehicle in PE and which is the most efficient one one.

I have being comparing, and Spear Mk.I seems to be the best one in terms of speed per fuel consumption ratio.

Thanks in advance!:wtg:

Spear have passive fuel consumption.

Same speed and 3 times more efficient fuel use (actually more than 3 because no passive) is Mk1 Explorer (L).
Or with the same benefits but faster is Valkyrie T1 (L).

The Valkyrie T1 is certainly up there. No passive fuel consumption, and no regular use decay. Just don't get it too nibbled on by mobs, and it can last you an eternity.

Test drive before you buy :)

That MK1 Explorer drives like you are on ice...no mattter the terrrain. I suppose that could be overcome with practice but I never bothered.

I prefer the Spear personally (thought it has some driving quirks too...you'll ride it upside down a few times til you learn to feather the throttle on take-off) as a good mix of speed, maneuverability and hill climbing. No passengers though. Travels over water.

IMO the Valkrie is likely THE vehicle for economy, a bit anemic on hills but easily overcome in most cases with a running start. 1 passenger and mount for support weapon...etc. And simply sips fuel.

All depends on what is the most important to you :)

Just get a helicopter or Sleip MK.I and save yourself some headaches

Just get a helicopter or Sleip MK.I and save yourself some headaches

<removed>
Read OP question carefully before regurgitating your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>
Read OP question carefully before regurgitating your thoughts.
<removed>

I read the OP and I know what it says.

If he is going to use a ground based vehicle, especially one that's so slow, he will continuously be having to repair it, which costs PED when it gets attacked. Moreover, if he is driving around from place to place, getting TPs or whatever he is doing, there will be a lot of scenarios where the vehicle gets blown up and he gets killed. So in addition to repairing the vehicle and healing himself, he also will have to drive far out of the way in a lot of cases.

With an air based vehicle, you avoid all that hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the same Valkyerie and Slipneir since I started 5-6 years ago. They last long time. Slip is nice to get off the ground and can go to space. It's slow but still you can get to other space places. Both are very practical.

Having these and a TP chip should last you a very long time.

Dragonfly helicopter is nice to get in air with small spawn footprint and can land in small spots.

Also I carry, Hovercraft, Hoverpod, Jormungand for fun.

Well like Spear because enginepower can go anywhere ;)
But indeed Sleepnir can prevent somes mistakes since mobs dont attack air vechiles (except space mobs)

My two PEC

I use a couple of Spears for Disciple TP runs because:

They have relatively low fuel consumption
They are easy to spawn even on rough ground near a deserted Outpost
They can travel over water and allow you to drown mobs
They can climb a vertical cliff, as long as you go backwards
They allow you to admire the lovely scenery :)

Dirk

You forgot about LV Lupus 4x4...

For me this car is best in EU. Unfortunately it is player bounded and available only from Web Shop in Starter Pack Gold

Flying vehicles - Sleipnir is a best IMO

I think overral the best is spear mk2.

Good performance and low fuel consumption.

Hands down the Mk III. because its the fastest land vehicle :)
I miss the days when you could climb a 90 degrees hill with it though, but that was fixed and t got more weight hehe

Spear Mk.I, Explorer, Ukash VTOL. All of these are the most economical in their respective class. I use all of them depending on situation and terrain. The Spear uses up unlike the others, you have to replace it regularly while the others only decay if you're careless. But this is actually an advantage, because it has an afterlife as enormous storage container for next to nothing.

I dont know about efficiency but the most fun vehicle by far is the hoverboard!

I use a spear Mk.I. It does epic backflips.

I'm a simple person.

Don't judge me please.

My two PEC

I use a couple of Spears for Disciple TP runs because:

They have relatively low fuel consumption
They are easy to spawn even on rough ground near a deserted Outpost
They can travel over water and allow you to drown mobs
They can climb a vertical cliff, as long as you go backwards
They allow you to admire the lovely scenery :)

Dirk

All this makes the Spear my most often used vehicle plus one thing: it's the vehicle that starts to move the fastest. Means: when you enter it, it nearly instantly starts to move. So depending what you do, it's the prfect one. I recommedn to have a QuadWing with you too, doesn't weight that much in your inventory, but can be used if you need to fly logner distances.

Avatar feet and jump keys and autorun are best

That's what the rings are for. :)

Arctic Truck 4x4

A Little warning: The (L) one has movement decay, which means that it will eventually be permanently broken just from driving. It might be a trade-off for the smaller oil consumption.

Back