Question: Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

• 1. Pull back a bit from the Pay-to-Win model

• 2. Put more resources on Support ticket handling

• 3. Fix and/or add Deposit options

• 4. Less Grinding / More Fun

• 5. More fun gameplay/content for lower levels/smaller budget

• 6. More Linear Content (Lore, Storylines, Quests, ...)

• 7. Take an official stance on Botting

• 8. Remove Nanocubes from TT and/or EP4 from the game

• 9. Do something about Loot waves (item drop, resource, globals, ...)

• 10. Fulfill all past promises

• 11. Fix PvP

• 12. More tools and functionality to player Societies

• 13. Give Planet Partners better event creation tools

• 14. Revive side Professions (hairstyling, healing, taming, coloring, ...)

• 15. Mac/Linux, Android/iOS and Console support for Entropia

• 16. Make public the exact mechanics of taxes so players have more control

• 17. Bring back dazzling visuals of alien landscapes and creatures to explore

• 18. Make Mining/Crafting great again

• 19. Make sure there are no bugs, broken content/missions this time!

• 20. Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some good stuff listed here though when I see all your recent polls I can't help but think... "where is MA in all of this? Why aren't THEY doing any of this?"

MA should be running polls like this. Actually interacting with the community regularly and shaping the game based on direct feedback and discussion should be job #1. I don't know what they're waiting for on this.... They've got a chance here with Unreal to really shape the game into something groundbreaking that takes the best of what people love and enhance it while removing the things that everyone hates. But they skulk around on the forum like trolls reading threads but never engaging. You've made a ton of these threads, have they replied in a single one? I know I've seem them reading the threads.

No, no official at MA has replied or commented in any of the threads themselves. I did receive a very short private message telling me they appreciate the polls I've been doing.

In my experience watching and interacting in this forum for over 15 years, MA communicates very little, if at all. It has always been that way, though it is actually a little bit better lately but not much.

My own personal opinion about this, and I could be wrong, is 2-fold.

1. They have to be really careful because people are always trying to read between the lines with every single statement or post that they do to try to gain economic advantage in the game, since this is RCE. And then later there are upsets and accusations here about "promises" that they made, which were really only conjecture on the part of players or the community.

2. It's kind of impossible to know how something is going to be received by some. Quite often, the 'mob' will seize upon one simple derisive opinion, then others, who might not have even thought of that will fall into agreement and unite against you, it can be a very dangerous thing to say anything in this forum, for anyone, not just MA.

The future of Entropia should be one that leads by example how development should be done in a living breathing ecosystem by utilizing more of an approach seen by good development companies in Early Access. Where are the official livestreams of development? Where are the official active discussions about the direction of the game? Where's the AMA's? Where's the follow ups after community input on the UI - did they make any changes based on user input?

Yes, they have made a ton of changes over the years that was because of input and requests from players. I actually made a list a couple of years ago in another discussion thread. If you want I can try to find it, but it's actually a long list of things that clearly, the players wanted, and they implemented.

Edit: actually, come to think of it, one of your own suggestions was implemented, don't you remember?

Believe me, I wouldn't waste my time doing these if I didn't think the feedback would actually be used by MA at all.

I do see they quietly removed the ability to just see all recent MA posts on the forum too, now it just shows a list of threads and you've got to wade through an entire threads to find their post. Why would you make it even harder for people to see your already sparse communication? You don't want people to easily see your communications or something?

Challenge to Mindark - how about you say something... anything, in acknowledgement of these threads. Is it possible any of these things are on the "todo" list for Unreal or are we all just wasting time even mentioning them. Is it just another case of "yeah yeah, we'll pass it along into the ol' T file" like all the other suggestions on the forum lol. Any chance of an official statement being made about the directions this update is going in? How about a state of the universe address?

They will, soon, everything is slow at MA, but I think it's better to be slow and do things properly than to rush things and make a bunch of mistakes, which wastes more time because it then has to be re-done over again or fixed.

Last edited:
Be nice a q&a session or is that down to PP? If their anything like British politicians their be masters in avoiding tricky or revealing questions.

But on a serious note alot suggestions people have vested interest for whatever reason. They should be sending out a poll to all characters that stopped playing after 90days asking about their experience maybe offer a trivial incentive. Instead you get "you have not be active for 90days".

After 90 days they don't even bother no notices of events nothing. Even if you got the app if your not playing you tend turn off the notifications because your phone getting swamped anyways or uninstall it so your in a sense email only.

Last edited:
Regarding all the botting / F key macros & mashing complaints and the option in the Poll:

Consider that this game is about the grind. THIS game is about hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS of Loot Events. The F key was introduced for a reason. Hell 1 mission chain alone can have you killing 25,000 creatures. Assuming 3 hits per kill (just a figure for example), that's 75,000 clicks of the mouse. I certainly don't want to go back to that. There are different levels of automation in the game. Considering the nature of the game I believe the automation to be a good thing: it reduces chances of RSI.

1. Some people say botting is bad, but F key macro is ok.
2. Some say botting and F key macro is bad but manual F key is ok.
3. Some say botting and ALL F key use is bad, but right clicking with auto tool running is ok.
4. And then there's the freaks that want to manually click every single shot.....

I don't believe you can complain about ANY level of automation unless you are in category 4. I don't presume there's many people out there who fit in this scenario.

Botting software that's not in the game? Well the crafting machine is essentially a botting machine included in the game. Full auto set and forget.

TL;DR I think getting rid of automation would be bad for the player base. And I think complaining and debating the topic (maybe even including it in the poll) is possibly a complete waste of all of our precious time.

Regarding all the botting / F key macros & mashing complaints and the option in the Poll:

Consider that this game is about the grind. THIS game is about hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS of Loot Events. The F key was introduced for a reason. Hell 1 mission chain alone can have you killing 25,000 creatures. Assuming 3 hits per kill (just a figure for example), that's 75,000 clicks of the mouse. I certainly don't want to go back to that. There are different levels of automation in the game. Considering the nature of the game I believe the automation to be a good thing: it reduces chances of RSI.

3. Some say botting and ALL F key use is bad, but right clicking with auto tool running is ok.
4. And then there's the freaks that want to manually click every single shot.....

I don't believe you can complain about ANY level of automation unless you are in category 4. I don't presume there's many people out there who fit in this scenario.

Botting software that's not in the game? Well the crafting machine is essentially a botting machine included in the game. Full auto set and forget.

TL;DR I think getting rid of automation would be bad for the player base. And I think complaining and debating the topic (maybe even including it in the poll) is possibly a complete waste of all of our precious time.
Vixen mission is to kill over 400k mobs in the chain.

I didn't and am not complaining about it. I have explained this already but I will try to explain it again.

What I am doing here with this poll is simply holding up a mirror to this forum and saying:"Here's all the shit that people have complained about over the years here in this forum, let's see if we can rank them and find out what's actually important to deal with and what's not."

The fact that you single out this one point to take issue with when there are 20 total issues listed is interesting though.

Not that you asked, but in case you want to know my own personal opinion on the matter, I think the biggest issue, the most important one to fix, is that the game isn't really all that fun to play; it's a 'pretend' game, not a real game. All 3 profession paths are too generic, they are all about grinding and cycling and don't really require any actual gaming skill. That's what needs to change imo or you'll never grow the numbers in a significant way. I think it's a much more important issue then any of the other ones listed.

But this poll isn't about what I think, it's about what people have started threads about and complained about here in this forum. You can't deny that there have been many posts and threads about botting, you can't pretend that there hasn't been many posts and discussion threads started about Nanocubes... These complaints are real. The problem is, it can be really difficult to assess which ones rank higher just based on the number of posts or threads started on each topic because the 'majority' of people usually just remain silent and 'ignore' those threads. Hence this poll. Now we can see which ones rank higher above the others with clarity.

And to prove my point, when I started it, I totally expected Botting to rank highest because it seems like that's all we've been hearing about lately, and yet, it ranks like 6th in terms of number of votes, and actually Loot Waves is what ranks as the #1 issue in the game for people. Isn't that interesting?

PS: also, as you can see, Botting isn't that big of a deal to me since I did not vote for it. Click on it to see who voted for it. My name is not in there.

I didn't and am not complaining about it. I have explained this already but I will try to explain it again.

What I am doing here with this poll is simply holding up a mirror to this forum and saying:"Here's all the shit that people have complained about over the years here in this forum, let's see if we can rank them and find out what's actually important to deal with and what's not."

The fact that you single out this one point to take issue with when there are 20 total issues listed is interesting though.

Not that you asked, but in case you want to know my own personal opinion on the matter, I think the biggest issue, the most important one to fix, is that the game isn't really all that fun to play; it's a 'pretend' game, not a real game. All 3 profession paths are too generic, they are all about grinding and cycling and don't really require any actual gaming skill. That's what needs to change imo or you'll never grow the numbers in a significant way. I think it's a much more important issue then any of the other ones listed.

But this poll isn't about what I think, it's about what people have started threads about and complained about here in this forum. You can't deny that there have been many posts and threads about botting, you can't pretend that there hasn't been many posts and discussion threads started about Nanocubes... These complaints are real. The problem is, it can be really difficult to assess which ones rank higher just based on the number of posts or threads started on each topic because the 'majority' of people usually just remain silent and 'ignore' those threads. Hence this poll. Now we can see which ones rank higher above the others with clarity.

And to prove my point, when I started it, I totally expected Botting to rank highest because it seems like that's all we've been hearing about lately, and yet, it ranks like 6th in terms of number of votes, and actually Loot Waves is what ranks as the #1 issue in the game for people. Isn't that interesting?

PS: also, as you can see, Botting isn't that big of a deal to me since I did not vote for it. Click on it to see who voted for it. My name is not in there.
I wasn't having a go at you for putting it in the poll, but more try to get people to understand what this game is. I don't disagree with your position or what you're doing with the polls, I think it's a great idea. I just thought it was a good time to shine a light on the issue with so many comments regarding botting lately and peoples casual contempt for it even though they themselves utilize a certain form of automation.

While I think it's good to include it in this poll to open that can of worms again, I would hope that the issue can be put to rest if people understand the reasoning for automation.

My only issue with macros without pointing at specific people is it leads to bots for small % especially being an rce and £££ involved. And it would be quite easy to do in instances and some other areas of the game.

Only takes a small % to start effecting peoples mu considering the amount active players. Then depending on your play level your ask is it fun or worth my time?.

You know it might not be an issue now but let it get a grip and it become a massive problem.

Last edited:
Let's put it clear.... a normal hunter kills a monster every 10 shots. that is in a pistoleer about 6 seconds, so there is 10 F keypress per minute, 600 per hour.
in grinding smaller mosnter it is twice as much
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME (CTS) and less severe cases of wrist problem are easy to develop.
moreover, loot 2.0 bases return on money spent and not on some Black Magic.
Yes who shot more can have more "multiplier ticket" but spend more for it.... all is balanced

This is nothing more than a witch hunting syndrome of peoiple that does not develop PC or loose ped doing silly activity in game (striptease or other Grindhouse hunting sessions, using a Mayhem amp on a tt pistol, craft on condition indoor mining and other well known "high risk - high LOSS (there is no high reward in a game that pay you under what you spend. it is an ossimoro)

Revert it to other professions......

want a miner to click for each pull?
want a crafter click for each roll?
if anyone has EVER been involved in crafting..... FULL CRAFT chance is average 40% so to craft that stack of 1000 enhancer to start a game with 100 each slot of your T10 weapon.... requires 100 * 10 / 40% = 2.500 click or two and a half hour......
a stupid item like baisc filters that require 1 oil and 1 lysterium per click usually run in the night for 8 hours while a crafter sleeps.

the real problem of a F masher is that a hunter attacks targets around with no respect for common KillSteal policy that are a gentleman agreement among players "i dont interfere with you".
remember that loot is based on "highest damage dealer gets loot".
that means ... if a BP130 users wants "YOUR " spawn he start shooting and steal all the drops dealing more than your damage and it is a game mechanic, like a PVP without PVP...
so autoshooting all day is not a problem to me at all.

i will loose to the game my 5.000 ped per month, someone will loose his 15.000 (or 20.000) ....

largest impact on a F Masher is .... vixen, we have demonstrated a 7% profit on kills... that is 4 ped per hour... this small "Advantage" for botters is a NECESSARY EVIL... look at Dclass amps crafted ... i clicked 800 myself and there are 4 players that made more than me (one made double of it) so we need 50.000 gears per week (200.000 kills) to sustain the mining community.... autohunting is not only acceptable but a necessity on some materials.
i know i will raise attacks and paranoia, but really if we are to do something it is to remove the cars from neverdie parking so no Fmasher is stopped if he enages a "need a slim jim" problem :)

Sounds to me like we may need to embrace mini instances of instant respawn one mob in the same place and auto shoot plus loot pill. It may be a bit like a red light district and their 'booths', but if we have stuff such as striptease out in the open already, we'd all be able to afk hunt mobs (one repsawning one) in an instance without risking getting carpal.
Heck, MA might even introduce a 5-hr or more autoloot pill to go with this ... click responsibly out there folks and not more than necessary! ;)

Let's put it clear.... a normal hunter kills a monster every 10 shots. that is in a pistoleer about 6 seconds, so there is 10 F keypress per minute, 600 per hour.
in grinding smaller mosnter it is twice as much
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME (CTS) and less severe cases of wrist problem are easy to develop.
moreover, loot 2.0 bases return on money spent and not on some Black Magic.
Yes who shot more can have more "multiplier ticket" but spend more for it.... all is balanced

This is nothing more than a witch hunting syndrome of peoiple that does not develop PC or loose ped doing silly activity in game (striptease or other Grindhouse hunting sessions, using a Mayhem amp on a tt pistol, craft on condition indoor mining and other well known "high risk - high LOSS (there is no high reward in a game that pay you under what you spend. it is an ossimoro)

Revert it to other professions......

want a miner to click for each pull?
want a crafter click for each roll?
if anyone has EVER been involved in crafting..... FULL CRAFT chance is average 40% so to craft that stack of 1000 enhancer to start a game with 100 each slot of your T10 weapon.... requires 100 * 10 / 40% = 2.500 click or two and a half hour......
a stupid item like baisc filters that require 1 oil and 1 lysterium per click usually run in the night for 8 hours while a crafter sleeps.

the real problem of a F masher is that a hunter attacks targets around with no respect for common KillSteal policy that are a gentleman agreement among players "i dont interfere with you".
remember that loot is based on "highest damage dealer gets loot".
that means ... if a BP130 users wants "YOUR " spawn he start shooting and steal all the drops dealing more than your damage and it is a game mechanic, like a PVP without PVP...
so autoshooting all day is not a problem to me at all.

i will loose to the game my 5.000 ped per month, someone will loose his 15.000 (or 20.000) ....

largest impact on a F Masher is .... vixen, we have demonstrated a 7% profit on kills... that is 4 ped per hour... this small "Advantage" for botters is a NECESSARY EVIL... look at Dclass amps crafted ... i clicked 800 myself and there are 4 players that made more than me (one made double of it) so we need 50.000 gears per week (200.000 kills) to sustain the mining community.... autohunting is not only acceptable but a necessity on some materials.
i know i will raise attacks and paranoia, but really if we are to do something it is to remove the cars from neverdie parking so no Fmasher is stopped if he enages a "need a slim jim" problem :)
Loot is based on SPEND not damage.

for example if a mob chews 50 pec of damage in my armor and someone spends 45 pec shooting it to kill it, it is MY LOOT not theirs even though I did zero damage. I’ve tested this.

Sounds to me like we may need to embrace mini instances of instant respawn one mob in the same place and auto shoot plus loot pill. It may be a bit like a red light district and their 'booths', but if we have stuff such as striptease out in the open already, we'd all be able to afk hunt mobs (one repsawning one) in an instance without risking getting carpal.
Heck, MA might even introduce a 5-hr or more autoloot pill to go with this ... click responsibly out there folks and not more than necessary! ;)
Cyrene has several of these for different sizes with good mu

also MA already has a 3 DAY loot pill. As well as many other unlimited options such as rings or pets (well pets cost upkeep but still)

I'm talking about being able to stand still with autoshoot, not F, and hitting the mob that respawns in place of the killed one. I don't know any instances on Cyrene with fast respawn in a set place, however.
I'm also thinking of something MA permits for the masses, and rings/pets don't at the moment offer that. If hourly pills were stackable, that'd work too.
I don't know about this 3 day loot pill, but I'd think that was ermmm. overkill ;)

Edit: Oh, those instances do have autoloot automatically on, so yes, my suggestion would not need any type of autoloot pet pill or ring if MA's intention was for people to use said instances as afk havens and they set things up for that to be as easy as crafting afk.

Now all we'd need is some kind of mining simulator where avatars run on a treadmill to change the coords logged, and all finds appear within the radius from the treadmill for extraction. OR MA imposes a mining tax on the instance but performs all the extractions automatically.

Last edited:
its a bit too much grind. other games provide great emotions/dopamine boosts for far less time and money

MU at low levels is never enough - i am doing some vixen now due to your log on them but my results are crap same as any other mob at best with gears (if they sell) i am at maybe 80% at best tho not a lot cycled so ill consider this just a warm up test.

i hunted all mobs you listed above and agree with you entirely.

i respond to #20 other - let players loot nice stuff at all levels - i am not here to pay someone to play a game and not paying the stupid MU because MA drops lvl 20 weps from mob you need to be level 100 to kill (i am, generalizing here as i have never looted any thing good)
The problem with telling people where the good MU is, is that all the nubcakes move there to cash in, and the MU collapses, and everyone loses (except the people who need to buy the components for their crafting pipeline), purely from a game theory perspective, if I were a crafter who begrudged the MU i was paying for components, I would convince everyone to go grind that resource or area in order to increase my supply

MU is completely supply and demand based, but demand is completely based on whether or not the thing in question has any real use. this is why the components used to make armatrix-line weapons are always good to sell at least with some MU, but loads of other components are just garbage because what they can be used to make is ultimately not that good.

@Merlinfire YES and NO....
let's take in exam the case of Vixen Gears. they drop 26% of the case in the long run and yield 4 ped per hour shooting (8 if using a larger tool with high dpp)
this means that accounting the skill amnufacture of about 0.4 ped is agood mosnter to level and chat and maybe collecting a small global (i got 21 and 27 ped off them).
if gears price falls to 300% it is a grind to loose perd so the grindfest ceases as prices go below 350%
a D-class crafter need 10 per click, actually 25 for each success, so it is 100 vixen for 1 amp.
looking at globals in week and accounting my experience i can estimate 3400 to 4000 amps crafted last week
it means 100.000 vixen drop or 400.000 killed in neverdie.
now remove "automation" in this process.... who will kill 400k vixen in neverdie parking?
this is why i am totally in favor of a F masher, i would put it in game menu, like "enable grind mode".
this leaves a levelled field,a nd just needs to have a "security feature " against kill steal.... either all mosnter becoem free to play, or first shooter locks target and other shooter cant "steal the monster".
and hte problem is solved.
or activate a "polygon" feature, where player from a dropdown menu select a specific mosnter, and in a solo instance kill it over and over
i would totally love such a feature, woudl fill my meta so fast.....

Other: Fix Mindark

That is a very weird take.
1. Automated gameplay
2-4. Varying degrees of manual gameplay.

How can you say "if you like to play with the tools the game provides you, you are not allowed to complain about others using external means to automate their gameplay"?

Oh well that is beside the point. The point of the poll-line is to get a clarifying statement regarding what is allowed and what isn't.

The problem with such a statement though is that regardless of what they say it will be bad for MA. Allow automation fully, undoubtedly some people will quit (perhaps this is outweighed by the current manual players that will start automating). Disallow it and they have to start enforcing it which will inevitably negatively impact MA revenue.
Easier to say nothing.

Oh well.

now remove "automation" in this process.... who will kill 400k vixen in neverdie parking?
Perhaps the problem lies in that much of the game has been (one way or another, be it the "dynamics" of the game, or manual intervention) balanced around automation.

Last edited:
Top 5 after 91 votes:

53.8%
9. Do something about Loot waves (item drop, resource, globals, ...)

35.2%
18. Make Mining/Crafting great again

30.8%
8. Remove Nanocubes from TT and/or EP4 from the game

30.8%
17. Bring back dazzling visuals of alien landscapes and creatures to explore

28.6%
5. More fun gameplay/content for lower levels/smaller budget

-Ability to track more missions at the same time. Do not jump mission log with every kill. Split missions into mining, hunting, crafting, turn in and so on categories. Other than that everything is OK right now.

Going to add update missions for mining. What I mean by this is allow us to unlock all because ATM I can't do some because certain materials garcen grease etc is like capped or very little drop so means I can't unlock certain other ore missions.

I dont Support the F thingy at All or any kind of automation
It simply kills mu

As Human you are not able to stay Focus for more then 12 hours straigt with brakes for a 20 min Walk ( because of health reasons ... otherwise you die infront of the computer) you boost that up to 16 hours

The only thing you need to do with a bot or f macro is to repair your tools and empty your inventory, while 24/7 nonstop hunting

More skills
More loot
More mu

So when we Brake this up
Without makro as a normal Person you play 8 hours avarge

Thats 8 hours vs 24
Thats a diference of 16 hours
112 hours in 7 days
496h in 31 days vs 248h
In other words the duble of a normal Person progress

Is that rly fair ? Not @ all
This was a example of one month now scale it up

Last edited:
Almost at 100 votes :eek:

Going to add update missions for mining. What I mean by this is allow us to unlock all because ATM I can't do some because certain materials garcen grease etc is like capped or very little drop so means I can't unlock certain other ore missions.
just a note; garcen grease is very abundant in the contaminated zone on caly near the middle of the zone. riskier a little bit but its very common there, worth a shot

clarity regarding loot waves. If it's already not a wave-based system, then publicly state that. If it is a wave-based system, it needs to not be, because that's lame.

There are no loot waves. What may appear as waves if you envisioned it on a chart, is just a natural result of random loot. I don't see why they would need to publicly state anything about that as it is one of many theories constructed by players. If they told people no, they'd just come up with a whole new theory and demand MA makes another statement. They got more important things to do than entice a back and forth with the vocal part of the community that feels very entitled.

What I find odd is that when someone tells them, some will say something like "I only care what MA has to say about it, because you don't know", yet they are dwelling on a false belief that was made up by some player... so umm... yeah lmao. Just don't do that. Its not the ideal place you want to dedicate your focus to anyway.

more content at all levels of play, including long-term linear content. what many long-time players will tell you, and anyone who has played more than a few months, is that EU as a whole is missing what most people would normally call "a game". The story is exceptionally simple,

I agree, but I think it is something new players notice very quickly. After the initial mission lines they go through, missions just become "Kill 2000 of these, now 500 of these, now 1000 of these". What they really need is engaging story lines with rewards that will motivate players to take breaks from those missions in order to level up and meet requirements to complete the next ones later down the line.

There are no loot waves. What may appear as waves if you envisioned it on a chart, is just a natural result of random loot. I don't see why they would need to publicly state anything about that as it is one of many theories constructed by players. If they told people no, they'd just come up with a whole new theory and demand MA makes another statement. They got more important things to do than entice a back and forth with the vocal part of the community that feels very entitled.

What I find odd is that when someone tells them, some will say something like "I only care what MA has to say about it, because you don't know", yet they are dwelling on a false belief that was made up by some player... so umm... yeah lmao. Just don't do that. Its not the ideal place you want to dedicate your focus to anyway.

I agree, but I think it is something new players notice very quickly. After the initial mission lines they go through, missions just become "Kill 2000 of these, now 500 of these, now 1000 of these". What they really need is engaging story lines with rewards that will motivate players to take breaks from those missions in order to level up and meet requirements to complete the next ones later down the line.
Everyone here knows there are loot waves…

it’s impossible to loot an item, 100% impossible, then every x minutes y amount is added to the loot pool. Then it can be looted until y = 0. This often happens in a few seconds but can last longer.
This is what people call waves and is how it works.

On toulan, the jelly men drop a jelly in waves that last about 20 seconds. when they do events this entire creatures spawn is turned off for other spawns, and the waves keep occurring. The loot pool of the item is increased every x minutes without a drain. When the event ends you can loot the jelly for like 5 minutes getting one nearly every kill because y = high.

when y = 0 you cannot loot even 1 in 1000 kills.

this is known and is what people refer to as waves.

If you disagree with the naming that’s fine but this system is in place and to deny that shows you don’t really play much

that some interesting info there. from that you can infer....several interesting strategies. HMMMM.

Back