Most PE Fanfiction...

How many of these threads are you going to start ... and as an FYI ... we have several of our own prolific-writing members who have consistently added to our fan fiction forums. It's nice to know where other such work exists, but to say that it's the "standard accepted place to post and look for Entropia related fan fiction" is not. We want to continue encouraging our great writers to post their fan fiction and stories right here at EF for all to enjoy, not drive them away. :rolleyes:

This doesn't even warrant a proper reply :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whats so good on this fan fiction that i need to register me on EP just for being allowed to read them ? :scratch2: Without this restriction we could compare.
Feel free to try again when this restriction is removed :)

This forum here have :
Diary
Fan Fiction Section
Featured story tellers on the news page
Eu reporters that scout for Ingame events and trends and make them public.
I guess that make it look not too crappy compared to EPs Fan Fic. ,)

Great link Wistrel! Nice to see that a site that has such a great legacy will not dissapear into the past just yet! It is still such a great resource!

I hope many of the new generation of players sign up and take a look, there is much, much knowladge there.

Best Wishes,
Eps

Great link Wistrel! Nice to see that a site that has such a great legacy will not dissapear into the past just yet! It is still such a great resource!

I hope many of the new generation of players sign up and take a look, there is much, much knowladge there.

Best Wishes,
Eps

Hey thanks (and to the others too) yes I will aggree with you guys who say it sucks to need to sign up. I don't know why that is. Perhapse if I have time I will ask them if they might consider changing it.

I guess it seems odd for new players who have only really known EF that EP used to be as popular (if not more so) than EF is these days before it was started. Most longer term players therefore have accounts there but I aggree they should make it more available to the new guys.

Also I for what it's worth I wasn't trying to start a "what forum is best for fiction" style argument. I know there's plenty here in the diaries (donald rules) and the featured story tellers bits but the fact is that the PE fanfiction world is small and personally I feel it will only grow as a result of people being able to tell what is out there easilly. There's some great stuff on EP and, sorry to say, yes there is a lot more there than here which is just a fact. It just comes about as a result of EP being in existence longer.

In an ideal world I'd start a website dedicated to PE fiction with as many of the EP authors (and EF) giving permission to have their work hosted as I could get to aggree to it. I believe a central place linked from the main forums where people can easilly find stuff and write reviews, rate stories etc and get information about the time line and tips etc would be fantastic and of real benefit to getting more people reading and writing PE stories.
:ahh:

you dont need to sign
just click on forum and you can see anything you want

i also dont think it should be a competition
its hard enough to find some infos about PE on the internet without ppl on one site hiding the other

^^

edit: sry for some parts as the fanfiction you do have to sign in

you dont need to sign
just click on forum and you can see anything you want

i also dont think it should be a competition
its hard enough to find some infos about PE on the internet without ppl on one site hiding the other

^^

edit: sry for some parts as the fanfiction you do have to sign in

Yeh as far as I recall I needed special permission to post stories there but thats ok. I think reading was fine without but its rare I'm not logged in there

Sooooo, are you gonna post It here or what?

What's "it" ?

The stories from EP? If so, of course not! I only wrote one of them personally which is already available in my diary here. The others were put on EP and not here by their authors for a reason (most likely because "here" didn't exist when they were written I admit but that may not be the only reason). I wouldn't repost the EP stuff without crediting, AND getting permission from the original authors. :scratch2:

fan fiction

Wistrel

I have written a complete fan fiction story entitled The Alpha Incident(no pun intended)

However I cannot access the story any longer because it was written at the time when the forum was in PE set up

Now when I try to access the forum I am rejected because I have been inactive in EU forum. The fact is I have never been active in EU Forum and so cannot enter to post. When I do it tells me that my E-mail is in use by another person and that person happens to be me. So I am in a catch 22.

Any idea on how to get around this? Signing in as a new member does not work because of my E-mail address confliction.

Stuck:(

Hhaha yeh! I've read your story! It was good and very weird!!! :yay: Also possibly the longest one we have!

I don't entirely understand your post but do you mean you have lost access to EP forum?

I would suggest getting another email address if so or just to contect the moderators of that forum and ask them to reactivate the old one.

If you need a "one use" email address try www.pookmail.com You can use that for the purposes of activating an account I expect.

Back