Most wanted mob merch poll

What mobs would you prefer to see merchandise of?

• Ambulimax

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Araneatrox

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Atrox

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Aurli

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Eomon

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Hogglo

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • Subject SH-30

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 36 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most hunted (Calypso) mobs (not counting Migration mobs because that's only 2 months), if you look at Entropia Life, are:

Kerberos
Atrox
Feffoid
Ambulimax
Leviathan
Feffox
Proteron
Rextelum

But you already knew that..

So I'm sitting here thinking "what mob do I love...?"

Well..

What could possibly make me fall in love with a mob? The look of it? The HoFs it has given me? The thousands of hours I spent cursing it out for giving me shitty loot...?

The question has become too philosophical for my liking lol

But I try and give an answer anyway:

1. Most Iconic EU mob: Atrox is by far the most iconic Entropia creature. If I saw an image of an Atrox somewhere, I would immediately recognize it and associate it with Entropia, no question about it.

(PS: Feffoid is a close second as far as iconic mobs in EU.)

2. Post-Cryengine Symbolic Mob: I like Leviathan because to me it symbolizes a new age in EU with new mobs and hunting under water, not to mention the nice HoFs it pays out on a semi-regular basis.

3. Uber Content Symbolic Mob: I like Subject SH-30 because it looks great and symbolizes yet another great chapter in EU with the swamps and the RDI lab and new and interesting game mechanics.

4. Most Complex Mob: it was very interesting to learn about the Rextelum's 2 different attacks and trying to figure out how best to protect against them, kudos to MA for coming up with that.

(PS: not to mention that the Sandking is hands down the most popular dynamic wave event in EU)

5. Most Drama caused by a Mob: that title has to go to Feffox hands down. The drama that ensued from the Egg hatching is something that will probably never be forgotten by MA or veteran EU players.

Last edited:
Rextelums
They look really intimidating when they are in a threat/attack position

I dislike the idea of merchandise. The game heroes and generals is spamming me emails asking if i want to buy t-shirts and cups and stuff. i really don't even get it. it seems to me, just stop thinking about other things and focus on the game and makin it better. please. merch is advertising. and i think it should be swag type gifts for depositers. bigger prizes for bigger depos. and stickers for anyone who signs up perhaps.

as for mobs i think rocktropia mobs are actually the best looking mobs in game.

my favorite i think is carabok. my favorite theme is the monria one but those mobs are all so ugly lol.

2 eviscerator.
3 riptor.
4 zombie kong.
5 rextellum.

I suppose a Coffee cup with a 3d hologram of an eviscerator would be cool.
I also think just making 3d prints of the mobs would work as well.

I would like to suggest adding a vampire chick dakimakura pillow to the store.

Proteron figures that waddle around seem to also be a cool concept.

As a crowd favourite, Boorum Male T-Shirts and posters

Also, maybe some display models of the Next Island dragons!

The most hunted (Calypso) mobs (not counting Migration mobs because that's only 2 months), if you look at Entropia Life, are:

Kerberos
Atrox
Feffoid
Ambulimax
Leviathan
Feffox
Proteron
Rextelum

But you already knew that..

So I'm sitting here thinking "what mob do I love...?"

Well..

What could possibly make me fall in love with a mob? The look of it? The HoFs it has given me? The thousands of hours I spent cursing it out for giving me shitty loot...?

The question has become too philosophical for my liking lol

But I try and give an answer anyway:

1. Most Iconic EU mob: Atrox is by far the most iconic Entropia creature. If I saw an image of an Atrox somewhere, I would immediately recognize it and associate it with Entropia, no question about it.

(PS: Feffoid is a close second as far as iconic mobs in EU.)

2. Post-Cryengine Symbolic Mob: I like Leviathan because to me it symbolizes a new age in EU with new mobs and hunting under water, not to mention the nice HoFs it pays out on a semi-regular basis.

3. Uber Content Symbolic Mob: I like Subject SH-30 because it looks great and symbolizes yet another great chapter in EU with the swamps and the RDI lab and new and interesting game mechanics.

4. Most Complex Mob: it was very interesting to learn about the Rextelum's 2 different attacks and trying to figure out how best to protect against them, kudos to MA for coming up with that.

(PS: not to mention that the Sandking is hands down the most popular dynamic wave event in EU)

5. Most Drama caused by a Mob: that title has to go to Feffox hands down. The drama that ensued from the Egg hatching is something that will probably never be forgotten by MA or veteran EU players.
Ahh... the egg

I culd not imagine to wear a to shirt with anything related to eu lol

Rather Print some with a 3d printer... theyr cheap and i bet u guys alreasy got one

Arenatrox
Neomex
Hogglo
Aurli
Sabakuma Brood mother

Araneatrox
SH-30
Shub
Red Molten Golem
Warlock

I know Golem is not a poplar mob, but it's one of the coolest designs in the game.

Last edited:
Count Vamp of Boorum
index.php

It depends a lot on what kind of merchandise it would be of course. Less detail on pluche toys than on a figurine. A mob embroidered on a polo shirt would work out differently, and so on.

For pluche toys I would say:
Atrox
Aurli
Hogglo
Merp
Snablesnot

Figurines i'd love to see:
Ambulimax
Araneatrox
Falxangius
Second Entity
Warlock

Embroidered on a polo:
Atrox
Armax Bull
Berycled
Cornundacauda
Hispidus

if you want me to shut up and take my peds my list would be in no particular order:

Vampire Chick
Vampire Chick
Vampire Chick
Vampire Chick
Vampire Chick

Halloween mayhem is coming.... just saying <3

@My|MindArk
A number of people have brought it up already but will 3D models be part of the merch offerings?

We got the idea of making a poll to get an overview of what mobs you would like and prefer to exist in future possible merch. If you could mention 5 mobs maximum below that you would like to see on merch that would be awesome.

Edit: I created a little bit of a mess creating this thread but it should be correct now :)
Virtual merch? IRL?
I'd personally like to have an giant IRL inflatable, ridable leviathan. Could work as a ingame toy too.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for MA marketing to help out the Planet Partners a bit (never understood why they do not). An iconic mob from each planet partner, although that would be more than 5.

In any event, the 'merch' should be gaudy and expensive enough to attract attention. Players buy the 'merch' to show it off to their friends & family. It should be a status item not some silly item with a nondescript "E" on it.

just make the 3D models available to the players so we can 3D print them :)

Yeah, This.
Then we can print them in the size we want them too. Some might want action figure size, some lego size, some display size.
And me, I'll dream about it in detail but never get any because I don't like clutter. :rolleyes:

Personally not a huge fan of having a giant Dinosaur on a t-shirt or a hoody. A simple Entropia "E" on a black hoody of decent quality and you got my money.

Failing that.

Boorum Male on the front. Boorum Male on the back.
Some people prefer merchandise of mobs and some prefer a cleaner design, so I do understand where you're coming from. I've already made some updated Entropia Universe merchandise that we are preparing to release on https://store.entropiauniverse.com/. I do not have a date when we will release it to our shop just yet since there are still some preparations that are needed to be made, but it will be released eventually :)

I'm also trying to think of the majority of our users when I'm deciding on what merchandise to release. Therefore I believe it's in many users' interest that both merchandise of EU and merch of Planet Calypso will be included in the shop. The last time I asked what everyone would prefer, mob motives on shirts or figurines were quite popular, so this time around I'm trying to figure out what kind of mobs everyone would like the most. Hope this makes sense.
Also what is Merch ?
Oh I know you mean merchandise, as do most native English/American English speakers, but those using google translate are probably getting some very odd results.
Use of English in official communications should be both clear and precise otherwise you leave much of your playerbase confused and isolated..
The name of our store is "ENTROPIA UNIVERSE MERCH STORE", but I shall continue using merchandise instead of merch to clear up any possible misunderstandings.

i'd rather just see bugs fixed in game
I understand what you're trying to say, but like in any other company, different employees have different tasks and positions :) If I, without any kind of education about programming or game development would touch any codes or try to fix a bug in Entropia Universe, I'm almost 100% certain Entropia Universe would implode and cease to exist.

However, one of the tasks I've taken upon myself besides increasing the transparency of the company and improve our communication with everyone is to improve the Entropia Universe merchandise. Merchandise is something that belongs to any type of game and is supposed to be something fun. I want to spread positivity and also the wonderful community we have and I would say from my point of view it's pretty awesome to see someone wear and Entropia Universe or Calypso shirt and know they belong to the same community that I do.

Ambulimax
Proteron
Eviscerator / Mulciber
Shinkiba
Exarosaur

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Pets&id=50 <-1

http://rocktropia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Pets&id=51 <-2

Willing to bet they would outsell the Boorum / Count Boorum - sell them unpainted - Games Workshop can supply the paints!

95% Male playerbase? It's a no-brainer. 🧠

To the person who suggested Proteron before it was deleted (funny but apparently against some forum rule) I say this:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=42 <-3

would work better for that. 😁

Mulaak'f
Hydra
Rocky's Little Helper

Last edited:
Back