Most wanted mob merch poll

What mobs would you prefer to see merchandise of?

• Ambulimax

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Araneatrox

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Atrox

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Aurli

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Eomon

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Hogglo

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • Subject SH-30

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 36 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love how Najwir looks. (Beast-master from Feff wave) :love:

Thorifoids of course, and all Thori bosses. (y)

Calamusoid bosses looks great. 😲

Globster plushie, because it is so cute.. :LOL:

There's alot of nice looking mobs on others planets too that I can't remember now.
I wouldn't mind a print of a big event where MANY avatars are involved and people can pickout themselves in the picture. Also I feel like these merchandises should be gifts and rewards. personally, some of my best friends in the world are in this game. I'd love to see socmates in these pictures too.

i think imo , all the options are great and maybe one day all of them will be available in some form, there are also people who told me they love berycled and mulciber too. And i think in my opinion even tho creatures like atrox might appeal to the mass audience that is more prioritised in getting players to check the game out, mobs like eomons, , subject sh19, Quasar are the stuff some EU players went through during their EU lives and their voices should still be heard, no matter how small they are. Part of the mass audience who remained and play the game get bored of atroxes after awhile as they see them all the time. Nobody will ever get bored of the big ones xD. Not all players who play EU remained in the game, less become mid level and even much lesser become ubers. Just my 2 pecs worth ^^

My personal vote is still plushie plushie and plushie. I want to see my loots every day and night and i can carry around and hug easily xD. A cup i just drink, put in kitchen and forget about it.

Last edited:
Can't believe i missed my chance to vote for Kerbies and Ambu

Back