FYI: Mothership at your disposal

TXs for a good service today , recommended

TAC
Ice Cold

Reactions: sbi
I am looking for a flight but I cant PM you, you need to clear our your messages

Reactions: sbi
I am looking for a flight but I cant PM you, you need to clear our your messages

If you're still having trouble reaching Sbi, feel free to send me the message and I will pass it a long to him.

Can i join

Hey there. I wanted to be able to join your crew on the Mothership. My firend Blackjack told me about u. Please replay back or meet me in game.

Lmfao

Ah, so when you told force dont run, you love him, I take it you are pretending to be an IRL female again as you did for the first two years here in entropia! :scratch2:

HeyO, i known about that "heshe" since 2007 - yuck'ntuck :D

Bup it up for fun in space... soo much more now to explore! :yay:

Come join Kronans trip into the unknown tonight at 18 ma time. We will go see the Cosmic horror STALKERS and see if we can find any new mobs - it WILL be fun!

Alert your soc members and friends. Only 50 seats available! First come first serve. :yay:

Where are you guys leaving from?

Leaving from Caly...

I assume that sbi will be summoning, so get on the ship's list a bit beforehand (via teambuilding with mutual friends of sbi).
We may alternatively go and 'sit' on the spawn spot in pvp space for a bit to make the entry into space somewhat safer.... with something like the old 'the rig is closed' message about the oil rig, except it would now be 'space is open' being shouted at Twin or so ;).
(This is no alternative to MA changing things back to spawning in a safe area in my opinion!, but we may try it... WARNING: do not generally trust such a message - know who it is saying it and whether you choose to trust this!!!

So, hoping for a lot of fun once we get past the 'aggro' stage of the evening!!! :)

Yeah sounds good shame Im at Arkadia and don't wanna risk a flight to caly atm :(. I was not expecting this low blow from MA.

Thanks for another great evening guys. As ever Kronan is STILL out there skilling and grinding. Join the fun :)

Thanks for another great evening guys. As ever Kronan is STILL out there skilling and grinding. Join the fun :)

Too bad I missed :(

Bump for the best MS:D

Kronan entered WARP!

Well... to be more precise Kronan did not warp yet, but we go a warp drive! (thx Aura :)).

I hope we will be able to make our maiden warp voyage tonight!! So join up (Warning... only limited space left on crew list so make sure to get your seat in good time!)

/Sbi

Great - looking forward to it. :)
I hope there are also seperate warp drive permissions on your crew list options, otherwise you will likely be carrying the warp in your pocket most of the time (that doesn't sound right)! :D

I look forward to Warp, and would love to keep that reactor functioning during the journey. The Kronan has been a beast of a ship for me to work on.

First few warps completed successfully - Kronan now waste Cosmic Horror prowlers and stalkers :) (Even higher level spacemobs needed!)

Come join the fun!
Sbi

Oh Captain, my Captain! Ty very much for that really neat experience at the helm last night and then into the higher maturity mobs. One of our crew was so keen to come that he came in his sleip after missing us (poor thing). I salute your loyalty and determination :)!

Bump it up - first thread updated with prices. Prices will be revised (hopefully lowered) as MU on warp drives diminish.

Bump it up - Safe, quick and cheap :)

Prices updated :)

Kronan is out there 24/7... come join the skill frenzy :)

Back