Info: Mothership Floorplan.

Dusk

Elite
Trinity Dusk Trinity
First of all, I did this floorplan, based on the mothership Kronan, because I'd noticed a few people were asking on the forum and because I remember how confused the layout was when I first went into space.

I've tried to produce a schematic that located the important working parts of the mothership, with levels based on those displayed on the televators (confusing in itself and something I'd imagine MA will correct eventually). The drawings are not to scale and should be treated merely as a guide. And yes it was done using MS Paint so it's no Picasso. The intention is purely for it to be functional.

thanks for this!

+rep

Great work! +rep

If you want to tweak it a bit, the first image on this page shows all five levels. But, otherwise, it's nowhere near as helpful as your plan.

Yesterday, I found out that you can also fall through the floor on the lowest level and get stuck amongst the pipes, no way back but to T.

Another bit of brilliant thinking from MA, huh? Creating a five-level structure and numbering all the floors 0, 1, or 2 :laugh:

They really ought to send that hamster back to the server-wheel, where it belongs.

jay :)

Great work! I've been wanting to see that for some time now.

The hangar repair point is in Bay 2 of the below deck area. If you're looking for it, just follow the numbers on the wall down there. :)

Back