Info: Mothership Names, Owners, Sales Information

Hey guys don't turn this into something its not. All I did was simply asked them the question.

To MindArk:
Can you tell me if anymore motherships will be placed in auction?

From MindArk:
No not at this time.. No more Motherships

Did anyone else bother to send in a support case to MindArk asking them this question?

post one updated with ark royal purchase information.

Oh come on don't be silly. It's not like MA would ever do anything like giving away information to a few selected individuals months or years before telling the rest?

Here's a screenshot of neverdie.com from March 2008:
showimage.php

... But this was of course naturally a coincidence.. a hunch if you like. Just like the clubneverdie.com domain registration 2 weeks before the asteroid sale was announced.. yup. complete coincidence. we're all convinced :)

A lot of us have left since March 2008, and those left had mostly forgotten, but wow, we do have space pirates and it only took 3.5 years....

Good pic, very hard to find.

I'm very confident that Ark Royal is the last (UL) Mothership to be sold in auction. There was extenuating circumstances that came about to have this last ship placed in auction. I'm not sure that MindArk wants this information released concerning these extenuating circumstances, so I wont be sharing them at this time.

Ok, am I the only one thinking WTF!! Extenuating circumstances.... Information releases.... Extenuating circumstances AGAIN... Sharing information.....

Damn. Nobody was asking questions before but now.......

You sir know how to start a conspiracy theory :wise:

Seriously, I am reading between the lines that there was a serious bid on a previous auction that couldnt/didnt get placed for some reason.... maybe funds not clearing in time..... that kind of thing - I dont know just guessing.

Still, if MA helped you out and recieved an extra $5k with just the addition of 1 more MS then good on them and gtz to you and your soc... 1 more aint gonna devalue them

Would love to hear the whole story though..... Ahhh maybe the conspiracies will be better :laugh:

1st off everyone needs to calm down. I'm very confident that Ark Royal is the last (UL) Mothership to be sold in auction. There was extenuating circumstances that came about to have this last ship placed in auction. I'm not sure that MindArk wants this information released concerning these extenuating circumstances, so I wont be sharing them at this time.

Anyways with that being said, Patriot's Society is now the proud owners of Mothership Ark Royal and the deed to this ship is safely tucked away on Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay. I like to thank everyone that is in the Know for helping out getting this ship purchased and a special thank you to MindArk for making good on your promise that you made to Patriot's society.

To everyone else that thinks MindArk don't listen to their customers or care about their customers, I must say that you couldn't be more wrong.

Sincerely,
Mr Nukem Quayjay
Proud Shareholder of MS Ark Royal

I apparently have extenuating circumstances too, I'm not sure what they are yet, but I will figure something out, can you share the contact info of the person who we can call at MA to get what we want?

Thanks!

And oh, gratz on the flying space tp dock ped sink thingy :thumbup:

1st off everyone needs to calm down. I'm very confident that Ark Royal is the last (UL) Mothership to be sold in auction. There was extenuating circumstances that came about to have this last ship placed in auction. I'm not sure that MindArk wants this information released concerning these extenuating circumstances, so I wont be sharing them at this time.

Anyways with that being said, Patriot's Society is now the proud owners of Mothership Ark Royal and the deed to this ship is safely tucked away on Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay. I like to thank everyone that is in the Know for helping out getting this ship purchased and a special thank you to MindArk for making good on your promise that you made to Patriot's society.

To everyone else that thinks MindArk don't listen to their customers or care about their customers, I must say that you couldn't be more wrong.

Sincerely,
Mr Nukem Quayjay

Can you tell us the price you payed for?

I like to thank everyone that is in the Know for helping out getting this ship purchased and a special thank you to MindArk for making good on your promise that you made to Patriot's society.

Too bad MindArk haven't made any promises to the society United Talents :rolleyes:

(I guess "all items still drops" wasn't one.)

I'm not mad about this, I just want an official answer when I can stop looking in the "Global Auction" section in auction.

Too bad MindArk haven't made any promises to the society United Talents :rolleyes:

(I guess "all items still drops" wasn't one.)

sounds like... he/they deposited money... and MA was slow at getting him the peds... the depo was specific for mothership... and they needed to list one for them...

unless he is trying to say... his soc knows something about MA (very negative) that the rest of the community doesnt...

either way i dont like it :)

Hey guys don't turn this into something its not. All I did was simply asked them the question.

To MindArk:
Can you tell me if anymore motherships will be placed in auction?

From MindArk:
No not at this time.. No more Motherships

Did anyone else bother to send in a support case to MindArk asking them this question?

atleast there are no more motherships being sold by MA...
should be real good news to mothership owners :)

sounds like... he/they deposited money... and MA was slow at getting him the peds... the depo was specific for mothership... and they needed to list one for them...

unless he is trying to say... his soc knows something about MA (very negative) that the rest of the community doesnt...

either way i dont like it :)

Well I got a split mind about this.
On one hand, MA did something wrong, and corrected it. That's good.

On the other hand the wording, "promise to the society". If MA makes a mistakes and promises an avatar to fix it I can understand it, but as "promise to the society" sounds like it's a society that's very close to MA. That's bad. I mean, consider a miner gets let's say his claim looted in pvp4 because of a bug and he gets compensation that's one thing, but if everyone in the society miner belongs to gets compensated because of that miner, that's another thing.

Thanks for letting us know who bought it. Now t would be interesting to know the final price of the ship aswell. I heard "Danimal" offered 40k ped some hours before it expired.

If the la(te)st ship was released becuase of a fault in depositing I can't imagine why it would hurt to tell it; after all there is an entire thread where people write about delays in withdrawals. Though there must have been a *very* long delay in depositing, because the ships were advertised weeks before first auction and auctions went on for at lest a week. Though from what I've understood, international banking from USA banks is a bit complicated becuase that not all banks in USA can do international money transfers so money has to be transfered over another bank, and as a bank customer you have to know if your bank is able to do international transfers directly or not or else it just won't work.

14 - Varyag - donvoon crazyhunter batranu - sold via global auction 7/2 - ~69k

It seems this ship has now changed ownership to danotti magic pandora.

Saratoga it's been on auction for a day now.

SB 80k
BO 100k

6 days to go and no bids up until now.

Sincerely,
Mr Nukem Quayjay

Question Mr. Nukem... what happened to the other shareholders of this mothership?
i have heard from a close IRL friend that you flat out said you will not pay anyone back from the shares they had in the Mothership deed?
can this be true?
i hear many of "the shareholders" (your soc mates) were kicked from your soc...
after MA jumped through hoops for you... i doubt you would scam your soc like that... must be a misunderstanding yes?

71,000 peds collected from soc mates... and you borrowed a PA shop and have yet to return it... seems like a REALLY big misunderstanding eh?

50k or so for ship... that is a 20k ped surplus of peds? all requests have been totally rejected... :(

i hope all gets settled...

Ive been in contact with a couple former members of the Patriots now... it doesnt look good

Ive been in contact with a couple former members of the Patriots now... it doesnt look good

heard he is shopping around the mothership... wonder how cheaply he will try to sell royal ark... on the streets...

Is the ark royal locked, or is it still an active ship ?

As far as i understand the Ark Royal is currently in Mindarks hands and will be auctioned again at some point to refund the scammed investors from patriots society.

As far as i understand the Ark Royal is currently in Mindarks hands and will be auctioned again at some point to refund the scammed investors from patriots society.

So , how come I saw the ship parked at NI SS at the weekend, and it was still listed as belonging to Sinofmen? :(

So , how come I saw the ship parked at NI SS at the weekend, and it was still listed as belonging to Sinofmen? :(

It probably retains the previous owner's name until it's claimed, just like a lot of apartments although bought a long time ago still list the MA avatar as the owner.

Isn't it supposed to happen after all the land deeds have been sold off?

the reauctioning of the scammed ship? i am not too interested in what happens to the ship but more interested in the claims the investors got the money back... since i talked to a few and non got any peds back...

So i decided to download the game again and login, and to my surprise the person who i despised the most turned into the person or persons he was supposedly protecting everyone from, Scammers.

All i have to say is, I'm so sorry to all the Soc members who were effected by this persons actions, MrNukem where is your buddy Sherlok Holmes when you need him to sniff out the scammers? Oh your the same person! Go Figure!

Pathetic.. You are a sad excuse for a human being.

2 Words Nukem, Veritas Aequitas.

Congrats to all the winners.

Update on the current status of motherships and her owners:

1 - Bismark - Milela Sakuma Wilnfe
2 - Saratoga - Rudolph the reindeer
3 - Yamato - Eugenio Anhithe Wilde
4 - Fortune - Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
5 - MacReady - John MacReady on behalf of Narfi Hungry Willem - formerly known as Revenge owned by Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs
6 - Victory - Miss Hoff Bad
7 - Thule - Sara Chibi Taylor
8 - Ticonderoga - Hooligan on behalf of BlackAngels
9 - Kronan - Sbinortz Sbi Latz' tek
10 - Krusenstern - Modified Akoz Power
11 - Enterprise - Zek z3kdark3r Darker
12 - Alabama - Augis Auktuma Tumas
13 - Normandie - John Black Knight
14 - Varyag - danotti magic pandora
15 - Gagarin - George Ace Skywalker
16 - Dreadnought - Taxi Goblin Goldy
17 - Ark Royal - John Black Knight

Update on the current status of motherships and her owners:
17 - Ark Royal - John Black Knight

How/when was Ark Royal sold? (Just curious as I obviously is out of the league to buy a MS)

I didn't see anything of this unil I saw in another thread it was a skilling ship.

How/when was Ark Royal sold? (Just curious as I obviously is out of the league to buy a MS)

I didn't see anything of this unil I saw in another thread it was a skilling ship.

It's quite a story, but not a lot of people are talking much about it. The grapevine gives the story like this:

The Ark Royal was originally bought by Patriot's [sic] society, financed by an investment group within the society. After that, the soc leader began kicking the main investors from the soc, and in effect stole the ship from the society.

The scammed investors then banded together into a new society and after quite an ordeal, managed to get the old soc leader perma-banned from EU. The Ark Royal ownership then went into limbo.

After some time, MA agreed to auction off the Ark Royal and use the peds to repay the investors. But then nothing happened for a long time, despite a lot of reminding by the victims involved.

In the end, rather than auction it off to recoup the peds, MA sold it privately to an avatar in the game for the amount of ped that was scammed (I heard it was for 60k ped) and then took out 10% and returned the other 90% back to the scammed investors. So the investors ended up getting back most of their peds. It's a pity that they did it that way though, because Motherships are going for 50% higher than that lately.

After some time, MA agreed to auction off the Ark Royal and use the peds to repay the investors. But then nothing happened for a long time, despite a lot of reminding by the victims involved.

In the end, rather than auction it off to recoup the peds, MA sold it privately to an avatar in the game for the amount of ped that was scammed (I heard it was for 60k ped) and then took out 10% and returned the other 90% back to the scammed investors. So the investors ended up getting back most of their peds. It's a pity that they did it that way though, because Motherships are going for 50% higher than that lately.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I've seen it floating around in space and then when it suddently belonged to someone else and noone had said anything it looked as I had missed something.

Back