Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

Aurora harness (F/M) (L)

Last edited by a moderator:
where are they ? :(
on LA 30 i didnt found anything

Been a while since I spotted one!
I suspect as in past across the river from Shinkook:)

There used to be a really awful spawn of them mixed with drones and spiders (how's that for advertising :laugh:) on the Eastern edge of Ithaca. No idea since VU 10 though.

Entropedia shows a spawn west of Corinth West.

Been a while since I spotted one!
I suspect as in past across the river from Shinkook:)

Yes, Nostrops LA still holds Mourner.

But he is banned and the LA not fertilized, so the sawn sucks big time.

And: Do you really want to produce income for a person that cheated in the past, and therefor received a ban?

If anybody discovers a spawn Mourner somewhere else it would be nice to post it here!

Yes, Nostrops LA still holds Mourner.

But he is banned and the LA not fertilized, so the sawn sucks big time.

And: Do you really want to produce income for a person that cheated in the past, and therefor received a ban?

If anybody discovers a spawn Mourner somewhere else it would be nice to post it here!

Thanks for the heritage notes, quite interesting as I did not know!

Entropedia is correct, medium maturity mourners spawn in the south-western part of the white Corinth area. The spawn is however thin, spread out and mixed with snables and small trox.

For noob like me, spawn mixed with Trox is not an option :)

I don't know why not. If anything mourners are more difficult, probably because atrox damage is spread over three types and mourner is not.

Loot from mourners, however, is rubbish - or at least it has been so far, for me.

I don't know why not. If anything mourners are more difficult, probably because atrox damage is spread over three types and mourner is not.

Loot from mourners, however, is rubbish - or at least it has been so far, for me.

Loots have always been crap on them!
Nexi's in adjacent LA (general) over the river occassionally better:D

Gone but not forgotten - those silly rabbit eared, banned LA strange creatures. :)

Seen a few between Skiron and Corinth since posted, not so generous loots tho:)

jupp N from cape C are mourner mixed with trox ....

else there is only the LA from the banned , and its almost empty :mad:

wish MA would make a new good spawn ...

but i hope for that since years now :dunce: they are slow and better if they bring back pets first :wise:

I found some close to Shinook Jungle when I was looking for Combino.
No Combibo but found Mourner and Atrox with very litle density.
And there are some at Corinth West with Atrox too.

Here is the hunt:

Hunting Atrox and Mourner with Opalo at Corinth West

Corinth spawn ... the Corinth spawn is best described as lonely mourners hiding among atroxes. I always end up 3-4 times more atrox kills than mourner kills. The problem is not so much loot - I don't think they loot worse than other similar hp mobs, and the atroxes there loot at least as well as anywhere else - but that the loot very seldom contains anything at least mildly mounrer specific.

Shinook Jungle sounds interesting, have to check it out.

Rabbit-bump! Plz bring back a good, dense mourner spawn, preferble Stalkers :dunce:

Rabbit-bump! Plz bring back a good, dense mourner spawn, preferble Stalkers :dunce:

Only hope of this ever happening is if MA/SDS/whoever finally reposses Nostop's lands.

Only hope of this ever happening is if MA/SDS/whoever finally reposses Nostop's lands.

Or if they just create a natrual spawn ;)

mourners are back on ola 30 :) up to stalkers :) By the way can someone update entropedia? It only shows maturity up to prowler there... From what I've tested stalkers can hit up to about 82 dmg without armor.

mourners are back on ola 30 :) up to stalkers :) By the way can someone update entropedia? It only shows maturity up to prowler there... From what I've tested stalkers can hit up to about 82 dmg without armor.

done

~Danimal

nice spawn of Young~guardian 59894.82218 just for people who wants to do daily missions.

Status
Back