Question: Mr. Pumpkin and cohorts gone?

Coz1969

Stalker
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Warden Coz Coz
Okay, so everyone had to wait until after the 7th of December to claim their reward from Mr. Pumpkin. And, based on this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?256098-Where-s-my-Candy there was an error for those who tried to claim their reward from Mr. Pumpkin.

Okay, so now, the 10th of December, Mr. Pumpkin has vanished, and I see no way to complete my Halloween Mayhem mission. Wow, we had a whole 3 days to "complete" the mission, and it was bugged during that time. Nice.

Has anyone figured a way, with this VU, to actually complete the mission, since I can't seem to find a Mr. Pumpkin anywhere?

lol, "great" way to bugfix :laugh:

P.S. Had that problem as well and hope for fix.

At least he's stopped harassing me with his creepy stalker offer to give me candy every time i log on, only to give me a nasty error message instead.

At least he's stopped harassing me with his creepy stalker offer to give me candy every time i log on, only to give me a nasty error message instead.
Hm, I just got this message again after first login after VU :)

Well, I am still waiting for my merry mayhem 2012 diploma..

Last edited:
Wow, it's a joke. So no candies, no means to close the mission, and the non-existing Mr. still offers them on logon.

This sucks, writing support case now.

I just sent a support case too. I am surprised they even removed them they were broken the whole time, it makes no sense.

Back