MRP's Musical Mission

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
First of name is Mark Rufen Power & I guess I'm on a musical mission (hence the title).

I actually have not seen this as a service before & thought I'd try it out to gain some more experience. So what is the service you may ask? Well quite simply if your making something EU related (something in media perphaps). Then I'd be more than happy to make you original compositions, maybe WoF needs a theme tune or a newsletter intro? :laugh:

I have to say that I've only been making music for about 2 years now, using a program called FL Studio 9. I have still have a lot to learn about music production or how to master a track but I learn everytime I make something new. This should be a good learning step for me as an artist/ producer, a way to get involved & help the community.

As a mission & as a way to gain more knowledge I'd like to offer my services for anybody who may need music to be made/written/produced for any EU project. For example most videos made by people have copywrighted music on them & if someone alerts Utube about it they can block your audio or more seriously sue you, which frankly isn't good.

So this is how I would like it to go from now on. I can take on a 2 clients max at once, after finishing a few tracks for respective clients, their feedback on the quality of service will reflect how much I will charge in future. So for now this is a free service just to build up a rep in the community, then I will update as I progess & will start asking for a fee.

Does that sound ok? :D

So let me know what I changes to make on my pitch/ original post guys, much appreciated & hope this service prospers :).

Ok I've uploaded a few tracks I don't mind being looked out, if your not happy with those tracks I can assure you I have made much better tracks, they are some of my early work I've done. I can't upload most of the good or recent tracks as some are going to my album & don't want ppl pinching them due to lack of copyright protection. Hope you can understand this, enjoy! http://www.jukeboxalive.com/markrufenpower

Last edited:
Reserved for clients.

Waiting to get my first 2 clients before the rest end up on the waiting list ;).

Last edited:
Reserved for fees & charges.

At the moment no fees or charges, so free!! (^_^)

Last edited:
Hmm, i think it's very interesting stuff here, Mark. :cool:

Also, I'll spread the words for you in EU, and hope it helps you a lil bit. All the best for your musical mission's service :yay:

Reserved for anything else extra

Hmm, i think it's very interesting stuff here, Mark. :cool:

Also, I'll spread the words for you in EU, and hope it helps you a lil bit. All the best for your musical mission's service :yay:
Why did u have to post b4 i was finished!!!? :laugh: np anyways & ty m8.

Great idea mark !

i hope it'll work for you !!

Nice one Mark.

Can you give an idea of what your style or influences are, or are you totally open to what the client requires? What instruments do you play/have knowledge about?

Not that I'm interested in hiring you, but it could be nice to collaborate sometime or get a look behind the scenes, being a fellow Entropian musician. Also let us know if you are open to work together with others, so they can offer their help as backup/session/call-in musicians.

Cool idea!

Nice one Mark.

Can you give an idea of what your style or influences are, or are you totally open to what the client requires? What instruments do you play/have knowledge about?

Not that I'm interested in hiring you, but it could be nice to collaborate sometime or get a look behind the scenes, being a fellow Entropian musician. Also let us know if you are open to work together with others, so they can offer their help as backup/session/call-in musicians.

Cool idea!
Hi Dalas sure I can :). Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Other.

Those are my main influences in life but I'am open to what clients want. Like I said I only use the instruments provided within the software (no live instruments). But I have knowledge mainly on using the piano/ keboard, anything was just a trial like drums or a pass time like recorder :p.

Yes I'm down with working with others its one of the ways I learn more & would love any help I can give or recieve :). I'm trying atm to upload some of my earlier works onto a sharing music site so ppl can get a taste of what I can do.

Your songs are really nice !

cheer !
Ty Nel glad you liked them, though they aint the best of my collection :D. Hope someone needs an EU music producer.

Listened to a few of your tracks!...
They're pretty good, I might contract you sometime to make me a beat! :thumbup:

(maybe a couple, I rap a little bit) :pimp:

Listened to a few of your tracks!...
They're pretty good, I might contract you sometime to make me a beat! :thumbup:

(maybe a couple, I rap a little bit) :pimp:
Excellent look forward to working with you :). Anyone need music that is not copyrighted for any EU projects?

Bummping up for this new awesome service :)

New Bump!!

Also I added the track which I used for the Be Kind Revive Video :)

This outstanding service surely need some great support...:wtg:

Back