MS9 Captures "Naked Fest" at Twin Peaks!

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR
REPLIES AND DISCUSSION

Thank You

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Yall seem to have the funnest times in PE!!!!!

Glad I was mentioned, lmfao!!!!! :laugh:

Twin Peaks Nakedness

OMG ... Star this is hilarious. I Laughed my ass off. Still have my dick though! :rofl: Guys sorry to see that MA hasn't given the boys any hardware yet. :( Looks like Ulti was sorry too. :rolleyes: Well I still tip my hat to King, Jetboy and NoMan. :bowdown: You got balls for sure even if you cant see them. Star I'm still cracking up. :rofl: To funny Cutie! :D

I wanna be naked too! :( How do I do this? :p

MindStar9 said:
NoMan: Wait . . . I think Ulti is coming this way . . . WhooHoo!!!

NoMan: Quick . . . "do the sexy"

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Why bother boys . You have no twig and berries. :rolleyes:

OMLOMLOML :laugh: - Iwe seen one naked man in game (TheBuzz *G* in Jason .. just had to share, soz uber :D ).. But three at the same time???? MS9, HOW COULD YOU RESIST??? :eek: OH, you couldnt ... ... ... HAHA

As a Nun under Lootius .. I can truly say, This never happend to me.... yet!
And... envy is a bad thing, I guess :wise:

:saint:

Last edited:
lol thats a funny storie :p

LMFAO :laugh:

haha, that was really fun, sometimes, u just HAVE to love MA for their bugs :)

Nice scrrenies and story MS9... YOU ROCK. :D

:rofl: you lads n lassies are wild :laugh:

I love the naked bug.. I always seem to get it before a HoF/global .. I wander back to town and people are like "whhoa cool... how you do THAT?" :tongue2:

how do you get naked? PM me please ;) or post here

He He...loved it MS9.

Was laughing so loud at work...good thing I'm my own boss...or might have been in trouble.

Az

Hahaha, a well related story :D

:laugh: Oh crap, that is hysterical! :laugh:

What I found particularly funny though, was that when I hit the 'new posts' link, this thread title was followed by "Clothes for Sale".

:rofl:

NoMan said:
LMFAO :laugh:

haha, that was really fun, sometimes, u just HAVE to love MA for their bugs :)

Nice scrrenies and story MS9... YOU ROCK. :D

Yes, I guess the bugs have their advantages. Especially when they provide an opportunity like THIS one. But then you sure did YOUR part in making this storyline an easy one to write. I love doing picture storylines, and I'm sure will continue doing them.

Glad you enjoyed being immortalized in all your nakedness! ;)

So MA ... what other bugs can you provide for me to write about, huh? :laugh:

Last edited:
nicoledantrag said:
how do you get naked? PM me please ;) or post here

Hi Nicole ... I have NO clue if there's a way to "get naked" . . . it was just a fluke the other day that several players showed up in their birthday suits, but what an opportunity it presented that my brother (Jetboy) was one of them.

From what I understand ... this happens now and then and it's a bug, so maybe someone else can shed some light on it. ;)

Last edited:
Azrael said:
He He...loved it MS9.

Was laughing so loud at work...good thing I'm my own boss...or might have been in trouble.

Az

HEY Azrael ... glad you got a good chuckle out of it. I cracked my OWN ass up (no pun intended) when I put it together. When an opportunity like this one falls in your lap, you gotta RUN with it for sure. ;)

But then ... in this game, there are lots of opportunities just waiting to be plucked, so I'll be the "roving PE papparazzi" catching candid moments that feed into a delicious story for sure ... never know what corner I'll be lurking around. :dunno:

Last edited:
Ona said:
:laugh: Oh crap, that is hysterical! :laugh:

What I found particularly funny though, was that when I hit the 'new posts' link, this thread title was followed by "Clothes for Sale".

:rofl:

OMG Ona . . . that is too FUNNY for sure. Glad you got a laugh from the story as well. Humor is medicinal, and with all the pressures of RL, we need to have a release now and then. I find playing the game and writing to be an effective way for me to "let the steam outta the pressure cooker" for sure.

My purpose in doing these picture stories ... is to entertain my fellow players and show another side of the game that can be "hysterically and deliciously fun" without spending a shitload of PED. I am VERY grateful to those ingame who contribute toward this effort either through the party circuit, or those opportune times like the "Naked Fest" . . . much respect to all of them.

Last edited:
MudKicker said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Yall seem to have the funnest times in PE!!!!!

Glad I was mentioned, lmfao!!!!! :laugh:

HEY, you table dancer you ... yes, we DO have fun times in PE. Those who are willing to jump in with uninhibited creativity certainly add their own flavor to the adventures, and we love it.

Last edited:
lol, fun times...nice story :laugh:

I love the naked bug.. I always seem to get it before a HoF/global .. I wander back to town and people are like "whhoa cool... how you do THAT?"

Now that you mention it, i did hof a little under an hour after that :yup:

omg i hope MA doesnt fix this and just puts some detail in....
then p.e could be full of streakers :laugh:

Just as an FYI ... for those of you who wander over here to view the discussion part of the storyline ... there was a time that replies were not allowed in the storytelling subforums, and we had to include a discussion thread in the public forum area for comments. That changed quite a while ago, but this particular event (incident?) took place in late 2005 if I recall, and the dates of both the original story thread, and this discussion thread are rather confusing to me as well as a result of some of the change-over in structure with the storytelling subforums.

At any rate ... one other thing I did was clean up my posts and got rid of the abundance of colored text I was using way back then. I have NO clue what possessed me to go so kaleidoscope on everyone, but I remedied that disaster after a while so I didn't continue to blow everyone's retinas out.

However ... all that said ... picture storylines from EU often have relevance to current discussions at times, and why I linked it to this thread as a result. Sometimes things are just as much fun in current day as they were in the past. This was a fun memory to revisit.

Getting naked in the past was done by putting 2x underwear using drag and drop. It worked if you had twice the same underwear.

Easy as that but doesn't work anymore btw :eek:

Back