"MsCoach's 1st Annual Massive Interplanetary CB5/Opalo HUNT Sunday March 23, 2014"

MsCoach

Old
Society
"Coach's Corner"
Alice MsCoach Alan
Hello Everyone,

My Name is Alice MsCoach Alan. I'm the founder of the New Soc,"Coach's Corner." Most of you know me as MsCoach. This past year I have had overwhelming support, participation and enjoyment/entertainment from a lot of people joining & wishing to join, "MsCoach's Opalo/CB5 Hunt." So I've decided to put this thread together in hopes of informing, inspiring and gathering groups of people,"Ubers to Noobers" of all ages to join me on Sunday March 23, 2014 for a 1 day event to once again rain terror upon the creatures of Entropia. This event will take place on Rocktropia. Transportation will be provided free of charge to and from Calypso and Rocktropia via a Mother ship owned by,"Narfi Hungry Willem" and piloted by"John Mothership Macready" and paid for by "Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs."

In order to be summoned aboard the mother ship at time of departure for free transportation you need to have done 1 thing.​
1. Be a member of a team associated with the event that is scheduled to leave. ***Preferred method.***
To join once on Rocktropia
Meet the group on Rocktropia at CND Lagoon at scheduled times noted here
or
PM me ingame guring event
Scheduled pick up times for free transportation is limited to and are as follows:
Based on Central Standard times:
7:00 a.m. Calypso's Port Atlantis to Rocktropia's Space Station
11:00 a.m. Rocktropia's CND Lagoon to Calypso's Space Station
11:30 a.m. Calypso's Port Atlantis to Rocktropia's Space Station
3:00 p.m. Rocktropia's CND Lagoon to Calypso's Space Station
3:30 p.m. Calypso's Port Atlantis to Rocktropia's Space Station
7:00 p.m. Rocktropia's CND Lagoon to Calypso's Space Station - Final Flight
WARNING: You will be required to either pay the 7 peds to tp down from the Space Stations
or
You will need to pair up and fly down in a Vtol/Quad with Thrusters. This cost is only 2 peds. *Recommended Method*
Any tips to,"John Mothership Macready" for his transportation services would be greatly appreciated.
However, not required.
Please Join the new chat channel #TheCoachsHUNT".
The rules are simple but please read carefully.
Bring your Opalo/Opalo SGA or Isis CB5 (L)/Isis CB5 (UL), Fap, Heal Chip, Armor and as many friend's/family/soc members as you can. The recommended Ammo required to join is a minimum 100 peds. However, more is always better. I ask that you leave your Amps and Damage enhancers at home. They are not allowed under any circumstances. This is a multi-team hunt so the rules are as follows," Stack Share/Equal Item Split." All items looted to be equally split among individual teammates (Weapons, Faps, Empty skill chips, Armor, ect.) NOT, I repeat NOT, (Wool, Hide, Oil, Paint) goes directly at the time of loot or ASAP to the team leader of the team you're in at time of loot. All items looted to be equally split will be offered to teammates within your team for purchase before being offered to anyone outside of the team.
It's easy to get information and or join via adding me through the player register to your Avatar's friends list. Adding me to your FL is the best way to receive future notice of up coming/on going,"MsCoach's CB5/Opalo Hunts." I do my best to run a fun and enjoyable program. I pride my hunts on equal opportunity and fairness to all. Disrespecting/slandering or non-participation during hunts will not be tolerated and you will be removed/replaced immediately from your team. I strongly recommend while in these teams you DO NOT hunt on your own. The reason is, if you loot an item (Armor, Weapon, Fap, ESI, ect.) NOT (Wool, Hide, Oil, Paint), regardless if you killed the mob on your own, you will be required to split the item with your fellow teammates. I have implemented this rule due to the simple fact that if you're not with your team helping them they have to waste more time, ammunition, effort and decay to kill the mobs your team is hunting while you're not participating. Of course, we all have the occasional death and everyone will be given ample time to regroup/resupply before any action is taken. Even though you may die and an item is looted, if you are actively participating you will still receive an equal share of items looted. This will be left up to your team leader to be determined.

P.S. I understand there are many choices of weapons within Entropia. However, the purpose of the required weapon is to soly keep everyone,"Ubers to Noober" on a equal playing field. Please dont ask if any other weapons may be used. The answer is no.

Also,

If you wish to form a team and require a lift to the event you must first inform me via. PM in order to be given clearance to board the mothership. You also must have a complete team and be using the required equipment.

Last edited:
Looks good ... HOPE I CAN MAKE IT.....:handgun:

Bump

Bump -Bump - bump

The schedule in MindArk times,

caly-rock 13:00MA
rock-caly 17:00MA
caly-rock 17:30MA
rock-caly 21:00MA
caly-rock 21:30MA
rock-caly 01:00MA

Sounds good indeed, only: Internal Error when logging in... :(