MsPudding's First HOF!

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
:yay::yay: Hello! :)

I am Rachel "MsPudding" Hawkins, new to this game as of January 2011 ;) Those who know me in game know that I love the game, the community, and making friends! I absolutely love this community, I've met some of the nicest, kindest and sincere people that a person could meet online!

So... For anyone who is interested in statistics or wondering if they have a chance at "hitting it big", you do! I am solid proof of this, I know I am extremely lucky and go against the norm, well at least I think I do :/

I have been hunting Argonauts for a very long time, I'm currently on 2,239 of my 10,000 Argo challenge. Up until now I've had a few globals, 13 in argo's and maybe 10 more in hunting other mobs and crafting... So I have about 23 globals in total. I can't believe it,because tonight I hit my first HOF hunting! It made my heart stop for a second because I did not expect to hit a HOF this early in my Argo challenge, and I certainly did not expect to hit a HOF this big! :)

My HOF was for 8,000 Peds and I'm still giddy!

I have to say thank you to several players that have helped me along my way and answered so many of my questions. It has been difficult learning this game and as I figure out how to play, and what weapons and armor to buy, you all have been so helpful! :p So thank you so much all of you that have helped me up to this point, and thank you for being so kind to me! If I forget anyone's name I apologize, and you know it would never be my intention to leave anyone out, thank you!

Thanks to: ;) Capt'n Hook ;) , Antonius Rommullus, Patrick FEZ Tyler, Stryder, Narfi, Danimal Diep, Hijacker, Sam, Khai Oni, Rob Vee, SoCo Arizona, Mike Veal, Ben Binford, Edmond, Zoe Elizabeth, Jacktan Cap, Johnny Slim, Justin Clark, Olivia Forever, Carlos Brigante, PayTyler, Seventh Seal, and many many more! Thanks for answering all my questions, because I know have many! Thanks for being such good friends!

I am not leaving this game, I'm not selling out -- I just wanted to post some screenshots of my excitement and tell those that have helped me so much in the game Thanks! :)

It's great to be back! Better than ever! I don't want to give anyone grandeur's of illusion that what happened to me will certainly happen to you, because I think I am a rare case of luck. However, I want to at least let those that wonder if it's possible to get a HOF without playing for years and years, it is. I will continue to play smart and learn the game as I lean on the friends I have and the new friends I will make, they are always telling me to play as "Eco" as possible.

If you're wondering what I was using to hunt -- I use a P5a + A104, and a TT Shortblade to finish off the argo. I wear shogun with no plates and use an Herb Box to heal.

Screenshots below! :)

Enjoy! :)

lol Awww Ms. Pudding look at you and your first hof :) Totes adorbs.

Oh wow... this necro post brought back tons of memories! I remember it well, I was hunting Argos just North of Twin Peaks when I hit that crazy multiplier.

EU's changed a fair bit since then, but nice to see a good chunk of the friends I listed there still actively play! ? Kinda sad that Argo Young's don't pop for 8k or 16k anymore, those were exciting times!

Crazy, how time flies...

Back