MSR & "MidNite Moods" ... 2010

Status

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
:yay: Spanking sessions with Mindstar!!!

And anything you play will be just fine! :) I just mentioned my bday to get you on the pier to party. Don't go out of your way to plan anything special, you doing the MNM show is all I want :swoon:

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
:yay: Spanking sessions with Mindstar!!!

And anything you play will be just fine! :) I just mentioned my bday to get you on the pier to party. Don't go out of your way to plan anything special, you doing the MNM show is all I want :swoon:

Fair enough ... I'm going to be adding to the jukebox on Friday and will create a special playlist just for the occasion. I was thinking of keeping it more upbeat with no slow songs, but we'll see how that goes. :wtg:

*Yes, I know there's a madness to your methods, but it's also your birthday on the 25th I think, so we're having a damn party ... a BIG damn party!* :D

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
Fair enough ... I'm going to be adding to the jukebox on Friday and will create a special playlist just for the occasion. I was thinking of keeping it more upbeat with no slow songs, but we'll see how that goes. :wtg:

*Yes, I know there's a madness to your methods, but it's also your birthday on the 25th I think, so we're having a damn party ... a BIG damn party!* :D

You could always invite some of my furry friends, if you know what I mean :laugh:

Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Brent Wildman Lancing
Am I furry enough :silly::birthday:

Jeffe

Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Alex Jeffe Sailor
You could always invite some of my furry friends, if you know what I mean :laugh:

I wont shave so will have a partial beard and furry joy, and I only require two affordable double A energizer batteries :) Happy Bday Softy!!!! I will be sure to not be working to come join the purple goodness celebration.
:birthday:

-JIAN!

skeezer

Old Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze
Happy B-day in advance Softy!

As for MS9 and sundry, please know that I will be with you all vicariously ;-)

Looking forward to hearing the craziness.

:wtg:

jim_T

Banned
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jim Toecutter Profit | Grunt
I'll drop by! :)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Hey there ... 20 minutes until the craziness starts ... see you all at Corinth. :D

Status