MindStar9
1a-msr-plainpurplelogo.jpg

Logo Designed By: Baradur

Presents
mnm-title.jpg

Every Friday Night ... Midnight - Until
(in-world time)
South Pier at Corinth Beach

MindStar Radio has been quiet for nearly 6 months ... for reasons that will not be discussed in this thread please, and despite my personal opinions about our universe, we have an incredible environment to play in ... and it is the community that I love immensely, and miss greatly ... even though I popped in-world now and then to connect with friends.

Therefore ... I am relaunching MindStar Radio at midnight in-world time on Friday, April 9th, along with reviving my MidNite Moods show. For now, this will be the only live DJ show presented weekly, but may change in the future. The MSR Jukebox will also be available 24/7 when a live show is not programmed. You can read the updated "About MindStar Radio ... 2010" for additional information.

Personal note to the community ... our EU residents, whether on Calypso or elsewhere, have 3 Entropia Radio stations to tune into for their music entertainment. I don't look at this as a competition, not by any means, and have no problem whatsoever promoting the other stations and the entertainment they provide to our great community. As I said, I will only be DJ'ing my MidNite Moods show on Fridays nights beginning at midnight in-world time, and for those who wish to join me on the pier for some music and crazy-ass fun, then you are more than welcome, but ...

You have choices ... and I know my good friend Jorak at AHR will be broadcasting as well (he goes 6 hrs I think), and I promoted his show a week ago after taking MSR for a test drive and having some impromptu fun on the pier with friends ... even he was there having a good time with us ... he also gave a nice shout-out to welcome me back to the pier (nice radio voice :D), which I thought was special and generous (thank you) ... I love spontaneous moments. Thing is ... if a song comes up that you don't particularly like on one radio station, tune into another to check it out. It's nice to have choices, and I wish you all enjoyable listening, no matter what those choices are.

As in the past ... I will more than likely hold contests and/or our very popular "Total Chaos in the Ring" events that come with prizes of course ... be sure to bring your TT sword, pistol, powerfist, and Opalo because this is all we use. If you haven't been a part of this craziness, then you can see an example of it in a video I have posted here in the Flashback Oldies section (2nd video).

Special Requests ... if you have any favorite songs that you would like to see added to the MSR Jukebox, then please post your requests in this thread and be sure to give full artist name and full song title. Requested songs will be listened to prior to adding to the jukebox to make sure that they adhere to the standards set not only by MSR, but by our radio host (711), as well as the EULA. See my post here for further explanation.

TUNE IN TO

MindStar Radio

(or put the following link in your media player)
music will not be available until the relaunch at midnight in-world time

mms://entropiaradio.com/mindstar

Come Join The Fun
:yay:

:yay: welcome back :grouphug:

Have fun with the new Midnight Moods! A great show.
Unfortunatly this is 2 am my time and I am usually too tired to attend :eek:

Awesome to hear your are back MS9. Been too long without some decent music and i simply cannot abide that modern techno/trance/boom boom rubbish.

Can't wait to hear you again.

yay!!!

This is good news!

:yay: welcome back :grouphug:

Have fun with the new Midnight Moods! A great show.
Unfortunatly this is 2 am my time and I am usually too tired to attend :eek:

Yes, I know Hon ... but perhaps sometime in the future I can once again create a special playlist for another SR soc hunt ... all you need to do is ask. ;)

Awesome to hear your are back MS9. Been too long without some decent music and i simply cannot abide that modern techno/trance/boom boom rubbish.

Can't wait to hear you again.

Thanks my dear ... much appreciated. The MSR jukebox will be pretty eclectic with all kinds of music, but I tend to shy away from certain types and load up a comfort level between upbeat and easy-going ... this could include anything from rock and pop, to a bit of metal (the more easier on the ears kind), contemporary/ pop country, trance/electronic/house (but not the warp speed tracks, or drum & bass), alternative, folk, oldies and other stuff. I know there's a variety of music played on the other radio stations, so we don't have to all be the same, that's the beauty of having 3 stations to choose from. Oh, and ... definitely some Aussie artists thrown into the mix as well. :D I'm rebuilding the jukebox library, so if you have any favorites, let me know.

yay!!!

This is good news!

Well hello you ... I'm looking forward to catching up with you again soon as well ... hope all is going well for you. ;)

Whoot Yay... had a blast last Fri and if that is any indication of how much you were missed.... tonight will be awesome..... Looking forward to it!!!

Yes, I know Hon ... but perhaps sometime in the future I can once again create a special playlist for another SR soc hunt ... all you need to do is ask. ;)

:) *smile*

now that you say it.. that was pretty cool .. and we have a special soc hunt coming up on 22nd April ..

Yeh! Welcome back! :yay:

Whoot Yay... had a blast last Fri and if that is any indication of how much you were missed.... tonight will be awesome..... Looking forward to it!!!

Well Ms Calli ... last Friday night's spontaneous combustion on the pier was greatly due in part to your secretly hawking the PM network and spreading the word that I was on the pier. :laugh: I couldn't help but fire up the radio at that point, and then it just got crazy after that ... just like old times. :D You're a super star asset to MSR, and greatly appreciated Hon, thank you. NBK, Irken Invaders and many other cool socs and community friends are appreciated supporters of MSR/MNM, and I am grateful ... and in 5 hours, it's party time. :yay:

:) *smile*

now that you say it.. that was pretty cool .. and we have a special soc hunt coming up on 22nd April ..

Awesome ... PM me your music list for however long you want the playlist for (along with the other details of the soc hunt) and I'll get working on it. It's my pleasure to be of service ... I'm just a PM away. :wtg:

Yeh! Welcome back! :yay:

Billlllyyyyy ... I hope you and your sombrero will have an opportunity to grace the pier now and then. :D

No sombrero :( threw it into the air when rocktopia was announced, still waiting for it to come back down :(

No sombrero :( threw it into the air when rocktopia was announced, still waiting for it to come back down :(

:laugh::laugh::laugh: ... reminds me of how much I've missed your crazy-ass humor, and :duh: regarding your sombrero ... perhaps one of those vamp chicks kept it to accessorize her ND Rockini. :D

It isn't playing yet :naughty:

Where ya at :scared:

Whats going on :confused:

MUSIC :computer: <--- waiting :tongue2:

Miss ya for sure :hammer: I R silly! :trout:

It isn't playing yet :naughty:

Where ya at :scared:

Whats going on :confused:

MUSIC :computer: <--- waiting :tongue2:

Miss ya for sure :hammer: I R silly! :trout:

Hey there Brent :laugh: ... we don't go live for another 1-1/2 hrs you silly man ... cya on the pier if you'll be around :D ... and thank you my dear. :hug: to you and Della!

I might not be in game but I am tuned in :woohoo:

I might not be in game but I am tuned in :woohoo:

Well ... you also showed up on the pier and the night was just a whopping success with everyone who stopped by for a while to get crazy with us ... including your lovely wife Della. It was just like yesterday ... we didn't seem to miss a beat ... even with the Total Chaos Ring Events ... you guys and gals ROCK! :headbang: I'll be putting the video together sometime on Sunday and posting it, along with making other comments about the night. :D In the meantime, here's a pic from early on in the night before it got nuts ...

2-mnm-040910.jpg

Catch up with everyone sometime on Sunday :D

Just a reminder ... that it's time for another Friday night MidNite Moods show, along with some crazy-ass fun in the ring again. I did a little video of last week's ring fun, and you can find it here. I'm going to keep the sounds upbeat tonight, and might have something a little different on the menu as well (activity-wise), along with the total chaos events, but there will be no less than 4 of the total chaos events, each with a 50 ped prize for last person standing. :D

Come out and join us for some fun! :yay:

Might not make it tonight... Broke as hell. So I was thinking of another activity with Della tonight :naughty:

Might not make it tonight... Broke as hell. So I was thinking of another activity with Della tonight :naughty:

Yer so naughty ... but in your case, you have a license. :D You guys will be missed, but if you get tired of the naughty stuff, then come in and join us, if nothing more than the crazy banter in chat. :D

Was another great MNM :yay: ... so thank you to all who came out for the craziness once again, and for those who came out for the first time, hope you all had fun. Going to add a couple of different events into the mix next week, so be sure to meet up with us on Corinth Beach for the Chaos. :D

This is how it started ... it was just a bit past midnight in-world time because I was a little late, but the group grew more, and we had an awesome night. If you want to join the Total Chaos events, you better get some practice in during the week, because we have a few heavy hitters, even with the TT weapons who kinda reign supreme ... although Softy gave the guys a run for their ped in one of the rounds. :thumbup: However, I'm considering doing something different next week ... gonna give it some thought and post it here before next Friday. :wtg:

1-mnm-041610.jpg

OMG I hope you got a video of everyone bashing in my face! Cause I have a couple of law suits to file and I need evidence :laugh:

OMG I hope you got a video of everyone bashing in my face! Cause I have a couple of law suits to file and I need evidence :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ... 5-Star Laugh ... and yes I did Softy, but ... make sure you hire attorneys that don't get paid until YOU get paid. :D You definitely took a beating, but then ... they all ganged up on me at one point too ... WAY fun night for sure. :yay:

*not sure how the gang bangers got in there* :silly2:

REMINDER ... MidNite Moods starts at midnight tonight in-world time at Corinth Beach. Been under the weather a couple of days, but will be catching up with my MNM's video from last week, and the next installment of the RT journal (w/video) this weekend.

If you have a music request ... please post them in this thread ... thank you! See you tonight. :D

Just a heads up ... that I may or may not be at Corinth Friday night for MNM. The radio will still be playing, and you can get together if you're up for it and hold your own total chaos challenges for fun. I also want to put it out there that I can't personally fund all of the total chaos events that we have every week, and that I appreciate those who hold their own events while we're together as well.

What I want to do ... is create a unique activity each Friday night that gives us something fun to do other than stand around clicking dance emotes ... even though the chat banter is over the top and hilarious. Also, the same people continue to win the total chaos events, and I want to give others an opportunity to win something now and then. I'll give it some thought and get back to you, but in the meantime ... make sure that our newbies have all the TP's, because you never know what wild goose chase I may send you on for hidden treasures. :D We could also DO some TP runs when we get together to help our new MNM friends out. :wtg:

It's been busy for me ... and I know that I'm behind with at least one MNM video, and my next trip to RT, but that won't be for at least another week due to RL commitments right now. Once I get past next week, then I'll have more time for EU activity, so hang in there. :)

My apologies, but ... there won't be a MidNite Moods show this week either. It's been an incredibly busy two weeks with end of term and I won't be complete with everything until Monday. I have deadlines with grading, posting final grades, and follow-up administrative work for the college campus, so that just puts me in a head-bangin' zone. I'll be back full force next week Friday night, and I don't foresee any further interruptions. I appreciate your patience, and maybe we'll kick it into high gear next week with something special. Have a super weekend and week, and see you next Friday. :D

Ohh good I didn't miss anything then. Was out working in the yard all day yesterday and I didn't even have the enegry to sign in last night. :mad:

No MNM tonight ... and the short reason is ... something else has my attention ... I can't post the long reason here. :D The radio is still running 24/7, and I will continue to add more music over the next couple of weeks, but for now ... the MNM show is on hold indefinitely. There is something special planned for the end of June, and an announcement will be made about it when we get closer to the event.

In the meantime ... enjoy EU and ROCKtropia! I will keep up with the updates, but won't be logging in, except maybe once in a while for a minute or two as usual, and like I've been doing the past 7 months, other than the two MNM shows I did. I'll also be checking the forum and post when I'm inspired to post, nothing more.

Ciao for now! ... or until the end of June.

No MNM tonight ... and the short reason is ... something else has my attention.

Ok, 'fess up! Who is he that would steal you away from us?;) jk, hon...enjoy your sabbatical but come back soon...June seems SO far away! :eek:

Ok, 'fess up! Who is he that would steal you away from us?;) jk, hon...enjoy your sabbatical but come back soon...June seems SO far away! :eek:

Me..... :eek:

MidNite Moods is on this week :yay: ... Friday night the 21st at the Pier on Corinth Beach starting at midnight in-game time. This will be a special MNM because we will be celebrating SoftHart's birthday, and she promised to wear her birthday suit, so you don't want to miss this. And of course, we will have our usual craziness in the ring with total chaos for a few rounds. Might throw something different into the mix as well, so come out and join us for Softy's birthday spanking session. :silly2:

Hey Softy ... since you're the birthday 'gurl' ... give me a list of the songs you would like to hear on the radio during MNM and I'll be sure to load them up if I don't already have them on tap. ;)

Status
Back