MSR News & Other Broadcasts

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Effective August 30th ... the MSR News Broadcasts will be aired at 17:00 (in-world time) as follows:

Sundays ... fresh news

Wednesdays and Fridays ... additional airings of the news

Prime Interviews ... beginning in September, confirmed interviews will be conducted with both John Bates and Deathifier. These interviews will be scheduled for airtime on MSR when complete, and an announcement made to the community. We are also working on other such interviews, and information will be released to the community once confirmed.

Player Interviews ... MSR is developing a mini-player profile format, and also sometime in September, we will begin presenting these selected player profiles to the community. These on-air profiles will target from uber to n00ber players in order to gain a wide perspective with regard to Entropia experiences. These will be presented either monthly, or as frequently as we can fit them in, and ... we are working on a unique selection process to keep it fair and interesting.

MSR-sponsored events ... also in development, are community-based events that will be presented both at Entropia Forum, as well as in-world, and the in-world events will be covered live on MSR. We have been incredibly fortunate to have some (unsolicited) support from individuals who have come forward and donated valuable prizes to further our efforts in providing entertainment and fun to the community. Our fellow Entropians will benefit from this generosity, and we can't thank our benefactors enough. These events will also begin in September.

As you can see ... MSR is more than just music ... we play sounds 24/7 ... but we are also dedicated to giving back to the community in whatever way possible. We have many things in the pipeline, so stay tuned to the MSR forum for updates and announcements.

Last edited:
Great work MS9 :)

More content is always good

C

Great work MS9 :)

More content is always good

C

Well hello "C" ... how nice to see you. It's been a while, and I hope all is well with you. And I agree ... it's nice to have a variety of content to make it more interesting and entertaining. Twitchie and I are developing several projects that will engage the community more, and we're excited about it. :D

Don't be a stranger! ;)

Looking forward to hearing the new content :)

I am also looking forward to the player profiles...I loved reading the Who's Who Wednesdays on the forums :)

GL + GJ :yay:

Looking forward to hearing the new content :)

I am also looking forward to the player profiles...I loved reading the Who's Who Wednesdays on the forums :)

GL + GJ :yay:

Thank you ... and the player profiles should be fun. The Who's Who profiles will be back on track with a couples profile being published on Wednesday, September 2nd, and then a new Who's Who profile the first Wednesday of each month. Things got sidetracked this month with schedules and vacations, as well as VU10, but we should be ok going forward.

And just as an FYI ... the in-world airing time for the news broadcasts has been changed to 17:00.

Last edited:
i think the next step in the future would be to create a live news channel haha ;)

Something that could be put live when somethings going on ingame. Ive come across a site called justin.tv that has channels for other games like (White fishs name here) and (1 divided by two=?) Life if you get my meaning. :wtg:

C

i think the next step in the future would be to create a live news channel haha ;)

Something that could be put live when somethings going on ingame. Ive come across a site called justin.tv that has channels for other games like (White fishs name here) and (1 divided by two=?) Life if you get my meaning. :wtg:

C

Live news is cool ... and depending on who's running the jukebox, that person can go live anytime they want. I've had the stream running my jukebox most of the time lately, and do now, so if I wanted to, I could get on-air right now and say ... hey there Creature, I'm sending a gazillion hugs your way. :D

As we grow ... a goal is to be available to report happening news live, and any DJ's who join our staff will need to have the flexibility to do that, as well as engage in role-playing activity as it happens during any events. We are developing slow and steady, with some great stuff we're getting ready to present to the community, so stay tuned. ;)

Last edited:
Just an FYI and reminder ... that the first airing of this week's MSR News Broadcast will be at 17:00 (in-world time) on Sunday, with repeat broadcasts on Wednesday and Friday next week at the same time.

Last edited:
A heads up ... I messed up with the time that the news will air on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays ... my bad. The correct time will be 17:00 because Twitchie has his Twitching Hour show on Sundays at 18:00. It is our goal to always have the news air at a consistent time throughout the week, and to not interfere with any other programming. We will be adding new events and activities to our schedule soon, but they will be worked around he news segment.

We now return to our regularly schedule program! :D

News will air in 10 minutes on MSR ...

Status
Back