News: Mul Ritual Season

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
mul_riitual.jpg

The annual migration is approaching, and the Mul mutant tempers have reached a state of havoc. As their yearly dance and brawling rituals have begun, the tribes of highly aggressive Mulmun mutants have been seen driving away robot troops from several locations on Planet Calypso.

Large groups of Muls along with Elite Muls have been spotted near the following locations:

• Ashi
  • Atlas Haven
  • Camp Caravan
  • Fort Ithaca
  • South of Fort Pandora
  • Fort Zeus
  • Around Jason Center

As the aggression of these fearsome mutants knows no bounds, the CDF (Calypso Defense Force) advises that any activity in these locations is approached with caution.

The CDF is sending its utmost gratitude to those valiant heroes who decide to fight alongside them to protect the Calypso settlements.

Originally Posted Here

anyone found small-medium muluk-hir ?

ps. loot in event mulaak'f is not same as mulaak'f in lootable, so don't hope for something rare at all

she definitely got sacked and this is her boss taking over and doing the work couples days late, after it was needed..

anyone found small-medium muluk-hir ?

ps. loot in event mulaak'f is not same as mulaak'f in lootable, so don't hope for something rare at all
What you mean? I've looted RapSTAR (L), Isis LC-55 (L) etc, and only done a few codex ranks, and thats only on the Outcast ones with a few Raiders in there so wouldn't exclude the loot table just yet..

About the muluk hir, try West of Zeus, small ones just outside the gate and raiders+hunters Mixed with caudas further west, also some outcast around there slightly north if my memory is intact.

What you mean? I've looted RapSTAR (L), Isis LC-55 (L) etc, and only done a few codex ranks, and thats only on the Outcast ones with a few Raiders in there so wouldn't exclude the loot table just yet..

About the muluk hir, try West of Zeus, small ones just outside the gate and raiders+hunters Mixed with caudas further west, also some outcast around there slightly north if my memory is intact.
I mostly hunted muluk'hir in lootable, but i'll double check the mulaak'f today, i could swear that they dropped spleen

I mostly hunted muluk'hir in lootable, but i'll double check the mulaak'f today, i could swear that they dropped spleen
I only hunted mulaak f and muluk hir during Muls event past few years
from my log i can see Mulaak F drops Brain oil and Muluk Hir drops Spleen

I only hunted mulaak f and muluk hir during Muls event past few years
from my log i can see Mulaak F drops Brain oil and Muluk Hir drops Spleen
haven't found any brain oil which confuses me, maybe my kill count was too low...

do these mayhem mulmuns drop rare m tokens?

Where does it say these are mayhem mulmun? Are you getting summer mob codex or Mulmun Codex?

Guess I can get some codex I haven't got yet.

I AM SO GLAD THAT THE ROBOTS ARE STILL HERE SO THERE IS STILL NO FREAKING MARK UP....

BRUH EITHER HAVE A ROBOT EVENT OR A SPLEEN/BRAIN/HEART OIL EVENT. NOT FREAKING BOTH

Where does it say these are mayhem mulmun? Are you getting summer mob codex or Mulmun Codex?
The mob names at Ashi say they are Mayhem Mulmun.
Summer Creature codex, go get it!

I doubt it, they don't drop tokens or boxes but they do drop Mayhem armor i think so can't say for certain their loot table.

The mob names at Ashi say they are Mayhem Mulmun.
Summer Creature codex, go get it!
Oh shit...good bye ped
but they do drop Mayhem armor i think so can't say for certain their loot table.
I think that's how it was last year. Dropped L mayhem but no tokens of either kind. Which seems silly. Just make it a mini mayhem event. AND REMOVE ROBOTS.

The mayhem mulmun of last year were only added because people were complaining that they were unable to finish their summer codex, since the summer mayhem had been cancelled.
Somehow they are also present this year.

Back