FYI: MultiAccount Hunting Bots

If people keep playing and feeding MA money they won't do *** with bots.

Take a break and let MA see their loss and they will take action.

Reactions: Mac
Can someone please message me on where to find the bots, I have a bunch of ideas id like to test out!
Pupugi cave, but probably they enter into a private instance.
Flesh ripper spawn at Cyrene often have one.
Maffoid big tents on Caly also good spot to search for them.

But you may should reconsider the testing, ToU clearly says:
8.c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

Doesnt matter if you belive they are bots or marco or whatever, you risk getting banned for it, not worth.
If they affect your gameplay, just report them to an ingame MA avatar, by searching Mindark in user register.

Pupugi cave, but probably they enter into a private instance.
Flesh ripper spawn at Cyrene often have one.
Maffoid big tents on Caly also good spot to search for them.

But you may should reconsider the testing, ToU clearly says:
8.c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

Doesnt matter if you belive they are bots or marco or whatever, you risk getting banned for it, not worth.
If they affect your gameplay, just report them to an ingame MA avatar, by searching Mindark in user register.

Good to be careful, although it says "You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe." Not sure there's much enjoyment while not at the computer, so just be sure they're bitting then go ahead and get them! 😂

North-east of Half moon cove there's several small islands. One of them has an abandoned outpost with a low level berycled spawn inside and a fast respawn rate. There used to be botters there often, one would take the first floor and the other the second. Haven't been there in a long time tho.

Oh and there's also a low level feffoid cave near Corinth hangars, they like to hang out there too, but that can also be entered as a private instance I think.

removed

Last edited:
The problem with the "box" of the bots... its that MA wont be open it because some players with big cicles use them and they wont risk their revenue on that accounts for some bots hunting punies.

4 x the amount of kickback to Mindark, this bot owner must really like to tear up money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Add botter Friends List.
2. Drag from friends list onto your vehicle guest list
3. Land vehicle on top of them
4. Wait for them to F themselves into the passenger seat
5. Off we go into space!
Since most bots just spam F the avatar will keep entering and getting out from vehicle ;/

So what I'm seeing is....

1. Skill your ass off on berry punies only
  2. Upgrade to SandKing
  3. ???
  4. Profit
Guess I'm doing it all wrong????

1. Add botter Friends List.
2. Drag from friends list onto your vehicle guest list
3. Land vehicle on top of them
4. Wait for them to F themselves into the passenger seat
5. Off we go into space!

(Probably don't do this)
Space? lootable PVP is closer/cheaper/easier/more fun

moloch cave :D

Not sure, i remember maybe Socrates? was bot testing Rocket while he was grinding in Moloch cave.
Or maybe that was something else, but i assumed that was a bot test.

At least that was the moment I realized MA doesn't care if you bot as long as you give them money

Last edited:
I think Zeus? was his name, he spawned himself as a Flesh ripper and dragged a bot all the way into the ocean to confirm the guy was botting then logged him off but then 30 mins later the guy logs back on and is back to botting :LOL:

At least that was the moment I realized MA doesn't care if you bot as long as you give them money
sad reality heh.

I think Zeus? was his name, he spawned himself as a Flesh ripper and dragged a bot all the way into the ocean to confirm the guy was botting then logged him off but then 30 mins later the guy logs back on and is back to botting :LOL:

You don't report bots, drag them to lootable pvp and punish :D

I've noticed bots in Zychion skilling and it's also a big concern

Shooting mobs, they may also like in Zychion do it for skills
then I imagine the owner chip out the skills of bots and either inject it to him or sell them on his name
And this is a bigger issue as he can earn money from other players, in this case it's a pure cheat

Similar happend with me, called MA official to somebody who was botting in Maffoid Clan Warlord tent, he was using a bad bot, one were able to tell its bot just by the strange movement of the avatar, MA official checked him and logged him off, he was also back in 20-30 minutes, at least he doesnt started to f-ck around, just left the area.

Well, its perfectly enough for me to be honest, he affected my gameplay by taking the only spawn of mob i wanted ho hunt, got removed when asked an official. As long as he dont affect my gameplay, i dont really care if he is botting at somewhere else.

I barely keep under control the lossess involved using my avatar and others using multiple avatars? Probably i am the one doing something wrong not them... :))))

Make hunting great again, remove the auto aim!

Back