Multiple Weapons From Crafting Globals?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Has this happened to anyone else... According to StevieB (I know controversial) globals and hofs on L weapon crafting can result in multiple full TT items being looted if you have enough residue on hand.

I've never had this happen to me but I am not a big time crafter of L weapons either. Anyone with more experience know if this is possible?

His video

Around the 13minute mark he starts stating multiple times that you can loot multiple Weapons in globals and hofs.

Last edited:
For L items, Armatrix junk for example, all globals that I have had have always been Item+Residue+blueprint. Take Stevies videos with a grain of salt and cross check his "facts" with the wider EU community. This is good advise not just for Stevie. but for everyone. We can all be wrong sometimes.
Enhancers also behave this way, despite being a stackable item. A 2 PED click always gives one enhancer and the balance in residue. Hence why you need to pump the markup to make a profit. Lots of people that don't track their results run into problems

So far the only things I have seen that award multiple end products on a global or high multi are components.

Last edited:
Lol, okay thanks folks… did think it was unfortunately wrong.

of course it can be done if your main avatar and alt avatar global at the same time. :)

Back