Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Muluk-Hir
Only on Akmuul Island Toxic Area (PVP4)
Muluk-Hir_WBG_250.gif

Description :

The aggressive and well developed Muluk-Hir
rely on brute force and muscle to defeat their enemies.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Impact 100%

Maturities

Outcast
Bandit
Guard
Raider
Warrior
Berserker
Hunter
Warlord
Champion
Clan Warlord

Loots

Hedoc SK-80 (L)
Adjusted Hedoc SK-80 (L)
Hedoc M-450 (L)
Adjusted Hedoc M-450(L)

as well as the UL versions of all of these

SK-120

RapMan (L)
Omegaton ASG 12 Fragfire (L)
Isis LC-35 (L)
Castorian Bryce-Series Predator (L)

Rutuba Arm Guards (L)

Metabolic Acceleration Chip I (L)

Sonic Output Amplifiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see there has been no additional information provided here by anyone since 2007 for my VERY FAVORITE mob in the game, so here are some updates:

I think anyone who hunts them is already aware of this, but they're 100% impact.

As far as current loots, they drop Hedoc SK-80 (L), Adjusted Hedoc SK-80 (L), Hedoc M-450 (L), Adjusted Hedoc M-450(L), as well as the UL versions of all of these. At one time they dropped SK-120's, but I haven't seen one in so long, I'm not sure they're in loot anymore. I generally hunt the low-mid maturities, and while I do occasionally go for the big ones, I don't do it enough to say definitively whether they may in fact still drop the 120 or not.

Faps aside, they drop the Metabolic Acceleration Chip I (L), RapMan (L), Omegaton ASG 12 Fragfire (L), Isis LC-35 (L), Castorian Bryce-Series Predator (L), Rutuba Arm Guards (L), and lots of Sonic Output Amplifiers.

With the exception of the UL M-450's, I have looted each of these items personally within the last month.

Their description says they're very aggressive but that's not really the case. I'd say about 25-30 meters is their agro range. The big thing about these guys, and any pvp4 mob, is that they like to wander, a lot.

Edit: One other note. I'm not sure how to measure this, but they do have a hefty regen rate for their hp.

Last edited:
Status
Back