Question: Music on cnd?

Gunz aka Gunzy

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
little red gunzy ridinghood
Hello i wanted to know if i somewere can find out what trax are played when on cnd ofcourse i herd a track some days ago :) and i wanted to know who made it........

Pe@ce Gunz!

We are working on a full overhaul of the System which will include live playlist info.

We are working on a full overhaul of the System which will include live playlist info.

I was wondering about the tracks that are being played. On occasion I peek in on CND, and the music is a big plus...however, I'm not into the hard core rock that I seem to land in on each time. At times its some dance beats...those are pretty cool.
This leads to my question...is there a certain time of the day you play certain genres? Is 3-5pm rock, 5-7pm dance, etc? Or is it all random?

There's Sound in EU !??

:silly2:

I always play with it off. The Laser sound is soooo annoying. So are most of the Mob noises..

Yes there is good Music on CND and we enjoy the most when we fly there and have to wait for people. As we cant expect all tracks to be good i do mute some times as the tracks are not so good and noisy.

And the music delivered by the live DJ's on last hunting event conducted by ND its Aw´some.

With the list of Tracks displaying system ,if we can vote or request for a track and if that track can be included, it would be great.

Regards,
Mylcat

Last edited:
Back