Mutant attack on E Scylla is underway!

Jakk

Old
Society
Freelance miner
Jakklu Jakk Gve Frondo
East Scylla Mountains, EUDORIA--

(EPI) Easter morning broke with a chaotic bent early Sunday morning as mutant armies marched on the East Scyalla Mountains. Reports are still sketchy, but it appears as the assault is a combined movement of united Feffoid and Mul-based clans. An early defense was spearheaded by Paulus of the Black Angels Evolution, and PostHistory of the Black Angels HQ. However, the mutants appeared to hold steady, possibly preparing for an assault on the E. Scylla transporter.

A large contingent of Warlocks & Eviscerators were also seen east south of the transporter, and were being engaged by miscellaneous Entropian defenders. It is unknown at this time whether the robot armies are coordinating with mutant forces, or merely seizing an opportunity.

More later as the story develops....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

huh?
Didn't that event end?

look at the pic that is seen through the scope. is that player fapping or looking at naked women?

LOL. Imagine the conversation by PM;

[anon] "Fred, when I put my medical case down last night did you take the medicines out, and hide your copy of playboy in their place?"

[fred] "Yes, sorry, is that a problem?

[anon] oooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOO

[fred] "I guess that is a 'YES' then?"

look at the pic that is seen through the scope. is that player fapping or looking at naked women?

Why "or"?
I find one can fap and look at naked women perfectly well at the same time :wise:

Speaking of event, I cannot get in right now due to maintenance o_O;

Edit: In now... wish this was quadruple skill event XD

Last edited:
Those have been there for a day or two (three?) now...

lol. trust the Black Angels (wow, what a team) to put thier bodies on the line...:cool:

go go power rangers.....

Yeah, I guess was a little late to the game. Didn't see anything on EF, so I thought I'd do a little 'freelance reporting'.:ahh:

Besides, with that day being less than fruitful, it was either that, or sweat... :mad:

Back