Uber: My 4th Uber...4.1k Kreltin Mature

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
Seems MA wants me to stay a bit on Crystal Palace (was almost broke :D )
2018-08-23_--_kreltin_mature_4166_ped.jpg

...and nope...still no rings
Got a pet from a box, but no ring :D

edith:argh...forgot how to make thumbs :S

Last edited:
Nice loots. Gratz!

so, at what level do you actually start getting uber HOF/Globals? Meaning, what skills are at what level to hope for a return like this?

so, at what level do you actually start getting uber HOF/Globals? Meaning, what skills are at what level to hope for a return like this?

You need to be lvl 50+ in Luck to get these.

Ask a low levelplayer they will tell you only level 100 ubers who deposit millions or are friends with mindark get them

Ask High level player on a downswing they wil say only new or low cycling players can get them or players back from 10year breaks.

Ask mid level player they will say all of the above.

Truth is anyone of any level can get big hof, bigger skills = hunt bigger mob = lower multi needed to hit the same ped amount so theres some advantage there but hofs are not what you should focus on esp as a new player who doesnt understand game. Grats to OP btw :yay:

Ask a low levelplayer they will tell you only level 100 ubers who deposit millions or are friends with mindark get them

Ask High level player on a downswing they wil say only new or low cycling players can get them or players back from 10year breaks.

Truth is anyone of any level can get big hof, bigger skills = hunt bigger mob = lower multi needed to hit the same ped amount so theres some advantage there but hofs are not what you should focus on esp as a new player who doesnt understand game. Grats to OP btw :yay:

This is the right answer.

Also gratz op :D I need something like that soon

Had my first Uber 8 years ago(seems entropialife lost one, forum does not forget at least...), but als had a few close to it after 2 years when I was prolly around lvl 30ish. For me a Global is more or less a payback from the system. When I was hunting Allophyl Stalkers in Ghost around lvl 20ish I got one global after another using the cheapest Marber I could get with an E-15 amp and fapping like crazy. The higher I got the lsser the globals got (some because of "updates" to the loot system).
On can get in crafting at any level some Ubers, simply craft the most expensive unlimited blueprints on full risk., lose a few K and you will get one eventually.
...all about cycling...
at higher levels in hunting you can cycle way more in shorter time but your losses inbetween the paybacks are also higher.
From experience...try getting globals hunting eco unless you have unlimted ressources to spend.
Might look nice that I got my 4th this years but my bankroll says I spend 12k PEDs this year to get it, can't even estimate how much I cycled for it.

anyway....let's see when I get my first 5 digit....there must still be arounnd 70k PEDs in the lootpool from me :D

Gratz, while limited at least there were items in this HOF.

-AvalonRychmon

Back